hey chrissydude, this looks good, will deffo give it a shot. Do you by any chance have any good staff names in mind for those training areas you mentioned?

For staff use the criteria of mention of good Determination motivation and Discipline plus the "training specific" stats i.e. defending etc.

Here is who I am using;

View attachment 205769

I'm still tweaking the set pieces on this. Unsure of the man marking on corners against specific Tall man man marking.

Also working on defensive positioning, but it's **** good offensively. I may/may not update the OP with a revised edition within next few hours.

Anyone doing tactics this year should look into wingers hitting the byline and doing low crosses, with strikers on support/attack, to cover two zones in the box. So many goals garnered through it.

Also Team talks are absolutely vital. Really crucial. I'd go so far to say I should perhaps do a guide on them in conjunction with the tactic as this is only a good tactic if used properly. I feel for newbies to the game. So many wee tricks etc you pick up over the years that a newbie will not know unless told.

Last edited:
any quick updates on other results you have had with tact?

A 442! Will test this **** today in FMC later.
Last year Your two fourfourtwo's worked great in fmc for me

A 442! Will test this **** today in FMC later.
Last year Your two fourfourtwo's worked great in fmc for me

I'd love to know how this does with top level teams. I'm scratching out results with fecking Bournemouth. I'd imagine the better the team, the better the results.

I actual like the fact that it's made with a non big club, as it then dosn't need Man utd, Chelsea, Barca and so on to show some results :)

View attachment 205753
Chrissy made a tactic? well.. then i definitely need to test it! game with Chelsea was with reserves. i'll keep u posted guys ;).

Everytime that I read 442, I read mentally like the kid from the nintendo 64 yelling 442.

I actual like the fact that it's made with a non big club, as it then dosn't need Man utd, Chelsea, Barca and so on to show some results :)

agree 100%
and some nice results there , keep it up!

In testing Iv'e found i'll spank teams of a similar level and dominate possession and 50/50 if i'll win against bigger clubs (depending on chances taken).

Going to try it with a mid table team etc as well.

Just have perspective folks. It will give you an advantage but your not going to beat the very big clubs unless your strikers take their chances and you defend well. Red cards are a killer but only had one. Surprisingly it was in the only game iv'e lost in testing.

Last edited:
View attachment 991834

First game and HOLY ****!

That's a nice result but see how it does over the season. I have no idea how it works with even mid-table sides. SO if someone wants to try this with a top level side I'd be happy to see the results. I know it's a leveller for awful teams but I dominate possession with bad teams, so interested to see how good sides do.

Ill test it with a Conference team tomorrow, haven't decided who to start as yet.

I'm gonna quit the Bournemouth save and try out other teams. I know the tactic works against peer sides and dominates possession against everyone but I want to try it out with top sides now. See if the defensive frailties are due to the tactic or the quality of players.