Would this tactic kind of be useless with Man Utd, as both Mata and Depay are best with wrong foot on the sides? Could it be an idea to use Mata on left and Depay on right f.ex?

Play the guys and see what happens. I wouldn't say it would be useless. Try it :)

Tweaked version will be released tomorrow. Off out gigging tonight.

Here's the changes i'm toying with;

- Took off close down less form Complete forward and shoot more.
- Took off shoot more from both wingers
- changed both BWM to BBM

Tbh i'm happy with the original, but tweaking can be no bad thing.

Last edited:
I am playing with Borussia Dortmund. I've tested a few games with this tactic and it works really good and I have to say that I changed the tactic from TFF's Reaper to Chrissy Dude's tactic in the mid of the season and the tactic is only about 50-60% trained. So there's a lot more potential when the tactic is fluid.

View attachment 205714

View attachment 205717

View attachment 205716

View attachment 205715

Always over 60% ball possession and really beautiful football.

I will start a new save with an other team and will post the results later today.

Last edited:
I'll give this a bash mate and check out the podcast (I love podcasts).

The one time I make my own tactic that I am fairly happy with, you have to pop up with one that I would love to try.

Suppose I can add it to my 2 and use it in the Sottish cup, cheers mate for this! :)

Chrissy my friend...what general training and match prep do you use? You always keep me entertained through every version of FM...Keep up the great work!

Chrissy my friend...what general training and match prep do you use? You always keep me entertained through every version of FM...Keep up the great work!

ahh there you are! Been wondering when you'd cash in and buy fm16 and i'd see you around the forums!

Absolutely been struggling for tactics on fm so far this year! About to try this one though :)

Tried it out with my Fulham save, 1st season and using this tactic in february. Tactic has reached Accomplished:

Man C 5 - 1 Fulham (Cap Cup)
Blackburn 1 - 3 Fulham
Fulham 3 - 3 Derby
QPR 0 - 0 Fulham
Fulham 4 - 2 Charlton
Leeds 2 - 4 Fulham

Well, Im not sure about this tactic so far. I mean, yeah sure the results speak for themselves, a win is a win and all that but personally I hate conceding this much. Leeds even managed to hit the post despite the goal being wide open.

I might continue using it a couple more games to see if there are any improvement in defence but if this is the style of the tactic, this gung-ho-style, then its not for me.

Could I change the 2 forward's roles and it still be as effective? F9 and CF are difficult when using a lower league team

Very good tactic, and better yet its 2 strikers!! Saved my season and won the euro cup with spurs :) finished 4th in the league but only used it for the last part of the season, from fenerbache games onwards!!

View attachment 205651

Im using it with my Derby :p ill show you some result later