pogba is now more dangerous he is now got the shoot with power ppm

0680b-09540b1c-925d-464b-9bdb-49c89f7216e3.png

Season completed using V11 and using Simulate Result (no match plan)

View attachment 1071684

The CWB is absolutely OP!!

View attachment 1071685

With most tactics its either very good defensively or attacking wise. V11 does both perfectly.

View attachment 1071686
Just an average team. Predicted 9th.

View attachment 1071687

I dont know if V11 can get any better. :)

37 Assist from CWB that is just mental. That is why TFF said CWB is the main position in this tactic and i can see why, Great results m8

Guys, I've update the PPMs and the filters, there are small changes for AMC/MCL/MCR position.

Also, I want to confirm that V11 is just flying :), to me it's the best version of this tactic and in general it's the best tactic that I posted so far. ;)

And once more, I want to bring your attention to some serious issue that V9 brought so if you still use V9 then I strongly suggest to change for V11.

bump

Hi,

Can you sugest me what 11 you played with Monaco? (sorry for my english)
And if in second season you go with Falcao or not?

And for finish, do you think tweak this in the 442 by luck?

OIs for any version?

Yes.

bump

Guys, I've updated the OIs.

Here's the new OIs:

Glad_OI_V11.png

Guys, I've update the PPMs and the filters, there are small changes for AMC/MCL/MCR position.

Also, I want to confirm that V11 is just flying :), to me it's the best version of this tactic and in general it's the best tactic that I posted so far. ;)

And once more, I want to bring your attention to some serious issue that V9 brought so if you still use V9 then I strongly suggest to change for V11.

I'm using Marshall's latest update. The ratings for United's fledlings are ridiculously high in that patch. Curious, considering his name is LFC Marshall.

Me too, but I think they are somewhat fair. Difficult to judge players on limited game time. Actual PAs are not that high - just very good stat distribution for their roles.

Also helps that CWBs perform so well in this formation, even an average player gets lots of assists and high ratings.

Compared to CMs who 'under-perform'.

Did you make Ozil unlearn "Comes deep to get ball"

Im wondering whether i should play him CM (s) instead and play Wilshere or Cazorla AMC (just started a new save)

no mate, i wasnt able to unlearn him. but he is doing a great job. btw here are is stats:

0680c-c8711648-f8ab-4658-97c4-c75bebf1e13e.png

Last edited:

Hi

Can you tweak the corner setup 0 goals so far in more than 50 games

maybe you have the wrong defenders? Small and bad in heading?
I'm playin with R. Madrid ad Pepe and Ramos score enough for me

I know I'm asking a lot but due to broadband failure can any1 post all team instructions and all player instructions so I can use this as can't download it.