TFF you have got Hazard in your filters for LEFT WIDE MIDFIELDERS but he as got bad ppm (come deep to get ball) which is bad. Just wondering why that is.

ppm's dont matter much for amazing players like hazard. but if its an average squad player those good ppms could make them way better.

TFF Mate what would you choose for your seven subs? The ones I normally choose are : 1 Gk , 1 DL (playing mirror), 1 CD, 1 MR (mirror), 1 CM (s) , 1 AMC, 1 ST . what would you change?

THE TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V12

PPMS OF MCL POSITION HAS BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES:

- tweaked the Team Width

- tweaked TIs

- changed the role and PIs of AMC position

- changed the role and PIs of MCL position

- tweaked the dribbling setting of STC position

- tweaked the passing settings of DL/DR positions

TFF Mate what would you choose for your seven subs? The ones I normally choose are : 1 Gk , 1 DL (playing mirror), 1 CD, 1 MR (mirror), 1 CM (s) , 1 AMC, 1 ST . what would you change?

hey mate, i am playing with the regular version, and my 7 subs are gk, dr, dl, dc, mc ml who can also play in the amc position and a striker

hey mate, i am playing with the regular version, and my 7 subs are gk, dr, dl, dc, mc ml who can also play in the amc position and a striker
I got the same sub as u use m8 as well

First of all, I never pick GK for subs because I've played millions matches already and I've never seen that GK received an injury that required a substitution, few times I saw that GK recivied a injury which isn't required substitute.

Maybe, if someday it happens that my GK receives an injury that requires a substitution then I just put any field player instead for him, I tested it and saw that a field player usually did OK as GK and even if I lose 1 match of million because of it then would be Ok for me.

As for subs I pick:

- 1 player that can play STC position
- 1 player that can play DL position
- 1 player that can play DR position
- 1 player that can play MCL/MCR positions
- 1 player that can play CDL/CDR positions
- 1 player that can play AMC/ML positions
- 1 player that can play MC positions

All my Central Defenders can play CM(D) position and all my players for CM(D) position can play Central Defender Position.

All my right footed players for MCR position can play DR position.

All my left footed players for MCL position can play DL position.

Of course, all my right footed players for MCR position can play DR position because I trained them to play DR position and by default there are not many players that can play at MCR and DR position at the same time.

hey yff, mate, how many gk do you have in your team? 2 would be enough? does your gk ever got a yellow card? or red? with all of your tactics my gk only got a yellow card one time

TFF you have got Hazard in your filters for LEFT WIDE MIDFIELDERS but he as got bad ppm (come deep to get ball) which is bad. Just wondering why that is.

It would not be tragic if ML position has "Come Deep To Get Ball", especially if someone like Eden Hazard has it then it's totally Ok.

hey yff, mate, how many gk do you have in your team? 2 would be enough? does your gk ever got a yellow card? or red? with all of your tactics my gk only got a yellow card one time

I always have 2 first team picks and one 3rd formed on the club im playing. Normally a very weak one just in case for Champions formed picks :)

I always have 2 first team picks and one 3rd formed on the club im playing. Normally a very weak one just in case for Champions formed picks :)

so i guess its fair to say that your main gk should be an excellent gk and the other one can be average, or would you want them to be both excellent?

Mate, I've got 2 GKs in my team.

Heh, for all that time I've seen only few times that GK picked a yellow card and I'm not sure that I've ever seen that GK picked a red card, maybe I saw it once when FM16 was just released but for sure I did see it in the recent MEs.

Btw, if your 2 GKs get injured then the game always provides you with "a regen" GK that can be used until someone of your GK get fit. ;)

bump

THE TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V12

PPMS OF MCL POSITION HAS BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES:

- tweaked the Team Width

- tweaked TIs

- changed the role and PIs of AMC position

- changed the role and PIs of MCL position

- tweaked the dribbling setting of STC position

- tweaked the passing settings of DL/DR positions

Last edited:
Mate, I've got 2 GKs in my team.

Heh, for all that time I've seen only few times that GK picked a yellow card and I'm not sure that I've ever seen that GK picked a red card, maybe I saw it once when FM16 was just released but for sure I did see it in the recent MEs.

Btw, if your 2 GKs get injured then the game always provides you with "a regen" GK that can be used until someone of your GK get fit. ;)

thanks mate, btw in what attributs i need to look if my gk is good at stoping penalty?

SG Sonnenhof Großaspach: First season (Germany's 3rd Division)

I wanted to start a challenge; Großaspach are predicted to finish 16th. But it does not seem to be the biggest challenge ;).
Half a season is played and we are doing a great job:

View attachment 133141

View attachment 133140

Last edited:

THE WASTE TIME TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED

Mate will you update waste time version and put both cm's at support duty? :)

I've updated the waste time tactic but not only changed the role of BBM but also changed many things such as formation, duties and set pieces.

Last edited: