What is his PA in your save? If it's around 165PA then sell him because for that money you can get a 185PA striker with higher weak foot rating higher than Barbosa's got.

mate his PA is 164, i guess i will sell him, i do have morata so can barbosa can be a back up? or would u still sell him?

bump

tzahy said:
mate his PA is 164, i guess i will sell him, i do have morata so can barbosa can be a back up? or would u still sell him?

Pffffff :) He's got only 164 PA and also he's got only "10" for the weak foot so I would get rid of him as soon as posible :) If someone ready to pay 80M for him then take the money and run ;)

Mate, you should look for a 175-185 PA striker with at least "Fairly Strong" rating for the weak foot.

Harry Kane would be also a good choice even that he's 169PA because as bonus he's got English nationality so you'll get +1 Home-Grown player and also, he's "Either" foot which gives a great advantages.

Last edited:
Pffffff :) He's got only 164 PA and also he's got only "10" for the weak foot so I would get rid of him as soon as posible :) If someone ready to pay 80M for him then take the money and run ;)

Mate, you should look for a 175-185 PA striker with at least "Fairly Strong" rating for the weak foot.

Harry Kane would be also a good choice because as bonus he's got English nationality so you'll get +1 Home-Grown player.

haha ok mate, harry kane didnt want to sign for my arsenal team . can u show me how to look for a striker with 175 -185 PA ?
or maybe to give a list of this kind of strikers?

haha ok mate, harry kane didnt want to sign for my arsenal team . can u show me how to look for a striker with 175 -185 PA ?
or maybe to give a list of this kind of strikers?

Mate, many good players have random PA when you start a new save, for example, Anthony Martial might have his PA as high as 185PA or as low as 155PA (if I'm not mistaken) or Zach Clough might have his PA as high as 175PA or as low as 135PA (if I'm not mistaken).

Also, every year some monstrous regens might appear in your save.

So as you can see every save is unique and nobody can't suggest you anything without knowledge what's going in your save.

Here's what you can do(let's assume that you use FMRTE):

1) You can create filters in FMRTE similar to my filters that I uploaded at the OP but with less strict conditions to be able to see more young players which wouldn't have all attributes at optimal level but if they are young with high PA then they will get these attributes at good level.

2) You can use my filters that uploaded at the OP in the game and then inspect all players that you find with FMRTE to find out their PA. Of course, you need to have good scouting knowledge in the game and I also suggest decreasing the match condition of every filter by 1-2 matching condition(please notice I said decreasing "matching conditions" and not to decreasing all attributes 1-2 points;)) to get more young players.

Last edited:
Restarted my LFC save, top of League Jan 31st by 16 points not lost a game yet and only conceded 9. Babacar has been a great pick up for striker and Borja Valero is outstanding as a CM.

Only issue is I find the strikers seem to vary greatly, can have a run of 10 games scoring 15 then 10 where they do nothing and team suffers. Found it a consistent issue with different teams with a wide variety of players, out of interest who are the best players other users of the tactic have found to play as striker? I see alot mention Barbosa but Dortmund snapped him up very fast hence why I got Babacar

Restarted my LFC save, top of League Jan 31st by 16 points not lost a game yet and only conceded 9. Babacar has been a great pick up for striker and Borja Valero is outstanding as a CM.

Only issue is I find the strikers seem to vary greatly, can have a run of 10 games scoring 15 then 10 where they do nothing and team suffers. Found it a consistent issue with different teams with a wide variety of players, out of interest who are the best players other users of the tactic have found to play as striker? I see alot mention Barbosa but Dortmund snapped him up very fast hence why I got Babacar

mate i have barbosa in my arsenal save, and he is great he won the leagu goal scorer, but his PA is only 164 and he he keft footed and his jumping reach is bad. harry kane would be great

I usually get Barbosa myself but Dortmund got him about 3 days into the save where I was more concerned about a new goalkeeper and cb right from the off. Been heavily scouting Kane anyway, Sturridge has been good at times but his injuries are always an issue and I'd like to replace English with English

I usually get Barbosa myself but Dortmund got him about 3 days into the save where I was more concerned about a new goalkeeper and cb right from the off. Been heavily scouting Kane anyway, Sturridge has been good at times but his injuries are always an issue and I'd like to replace English with English

maybe this guy: Zach Clough

PA 140

Have him arriving in the summer, always snap him up. Was godly in FM15 in TFF tactics

Will look into Kane, if I cant get him will try pry Barbosa away from Dortmund and go from there, cheers Tzahy

out of interest who are the best players other users of the tactic have found to play as striker?

Here's a list players for the striker position at the beginning of the game (sorted by PA).

All these players have their CA invested in optimal way for the striker in this tactic but of course, some of them will be much better than other depending of their CA and the weak foot rating.

Strikers_V2.png

bump

THE TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V13

CHANGES:

- tweaked the role and PIs of DL position

Last edited:
hey guys, who should i sign Aguero or De bruyne?

hey guys, who should i sign Aguero or De bruyne?

Aguero is Striker , De Bruyne is AMC :) Aguero can play AMC , i think he is Shadow Striker in AMC position :) heh so than i think Aguero is better :)

i know mate, just asking if you could buy on of them, who would it be?

Heh i know that you know :) Aguero is Messi 2 :) so buy Aguero :) Aguero can play 2 positions :) Striker and AMC :) for this tactic i think Aguero is better :)

Last edited: