SG Sonnenhof Großaspach: 2. Bundesliga / half a season played

I'm very happy with that results. We'll be able to go straight up to the 1. Bundesliga if we can hold our form.

View attachment 132998

View attachment 132997

Sometimes it's really strange. We were about to become weaker in the 2. Bundesliga and had to play vs the mighty Bayern in the DFB-Cup... we kicked them out HOLY ****!

View attachment 132996

Last edited:
0680e-856f7a03-4b8c-4156-8124-bd42f57c6662.png

Also, now that I want to buy some players, I have a question.. When using the "Montly Installments" clause. What is the ratio between the money you put in the normal fee and the money you put into the clause? Like 25% : 75% ???

Also, now that I want to buy some players, I have a question.. When using the "Montly Installments" clause. What is the ratio between the money you put in the normal fee and the money you put into the clause? Like 25% : 75% ???

yes mate i guess it can work, when i bougt neymar the deal was 185 milion $ i have paid 75 uo front and rest were in montly installmenets

yes mate i guess it can work, when i bougt neymar the deal was 185 milion $ i have paid 75 uo front and rest were in montly installmenets

185 for Neymar!!!! Wonder why you did not try to get Messi, Tzahy?

0680e-634f0c97-7c40-4e49-915f-8c5b830e7416.png

0680e-457f2946-71fe-4806-9b68-8338f99dd1a2.png

pogba is so good i mean he is a beast , and with the shoot with power ppm he is more dangerous

0680e-e75cacd4-1c96-4f37-ba3e-bf70ca0c5dfb.png

guys who should i sign as a backup for rulli: timo horn or jack butland?

THE TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V13

CHANGES:

- tweaked the role and PIs of DL position

hey tff, mate in your opion who is the best DL in the game?

hey tff, mate in your opion who is the best DL in the game?

Alex Sandro and David Alava

Btw... mate, here's some tip.. you need at least 8 x Home-Grown players in your team or you'll be having big troubles when register your team for Champions League so I suggest having 2 x GK with English Nationality, for example, it might be Joe Hart and Jack Butland and 2 x English players for CM (D) position because CM (D) position is the most not important position in this tactic so you can have average players at this position and it wouldn't hurt the tactic and rest 4 Home-Grown players I suggest having at DL and the central defenders positions because these positions are less important for the tactic than other positions.

Of course, the quality of your central defenders is very important for any tactic but there are many very good Central Defenders with English nationality.

Last edited:
Alex Sandro and David Alava

Btw... mate, here's some tip.. you need at least 8 Home-Grown players in your team or you'll be having big troubles when register your team for Champions League so I suggest having 2 x GK with English Nationality, for example, it might be Joe Hart and Jack Butland and 2 x English players for CM (D) position because CM (D) position is the most not important position in this tactic so you can have average players at this position and it wouldn't hurt the tactic and rest 4 Home-Grown players I suggest having at DL and the central defenders positions because these positions are less important for the tactic than other positions.

Of course, the quality of your central defenders is very important for any tactic but there are many very good Central Defenders with English nationality.

thanks alot mate, i have just sign butland, i guess i wont sign sandro or alaba, i will use gibbs and jorge. btw mate i got an offer for barbosa, 80 mil dolar, would u sell him? he had a wonderful season he won the league to goal scorer

i have john stones he is great

Last edited:
btw mate i got an offer for barbosa, 80 mil dolar, would u sell him? he had a wonderful season he won the league to goal scorer

What is his PA in your save? If it's around 165PA then sell him because for that money you can get a 185PA striker with higher weak foot rating higher than Barbosa's got.

bump

THE TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V13

CHANGES:

- tweaked the role and PIs of DL position

Last edited: