0680d-33f21708-a187-4d8b-bbe7-21fd1ebc4158.png

trying

ı try everyting for this tactic fully fuild and View attachment 133124but cannot be succesfull ı didint understand only dont use invidiual training why ? ı am not succuesfull ı lost against big clubs

Didnt do as well in the league this season after finishing 2nd last season. (all instant result btw apart from the match Vs Monaco)

View attachment 133119

But i did pretty well in Europe in only my 2nd season in charge

View attachment 133118

2 cups this season isnt bad imo

View attachment 133117

..and quite a few results of note this season

View attachment 133114View attachment 133112View attachment 133111
View attachment 133110View attachment 133109
View attachment 133108View attachment 133107

and season results

View attachment 133105 View attachment 133104

Hey TTF, I'm sure you'll do it when you get chance but be good if you can put the screenshots up for version 12 too for us tablet players!! Thank you.

TFF, why did you change from BBM to another CM(S). Just asking, because the BBM was on fire for me.

Hey TTF, I'm sure you'll do it when you get chance but be good if you can put the screenshots up for version 12 too for us tablet players!! Thank you.

I've updated the screenshots to suite V12.

TFF, why did you change from BBM to another CM(S). Just asking, because the BBM was on fire for me.

With CM(S) the attacking build-up play goes better, the attack with CM(S) is more efficient, the tactic creates more scoring chances.

BUMP

THE TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V12

PPMS OF MCL POSITION HAS BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES:

- tweaked the Team Width

- tweaked TIs

- changed the role and PIs of AMC position

- changed the role and PIs of MCL position

- tweaked the dribbling setting of STC position

- tweaked the passing settings of DL/DR positions

THE WASTE TIME TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED

Last edited:
So MCl - Left Footed , MCR - Right Footed on both Original and mirror versions? :)

why not bernard from shakthar instead? you would spend way less money and the quality is garanteed xD

The thing is m8 I'm just starting my 4th season and Hazards attributes are unreal now. I've ad a look at Bernard but he's nothing like hazard

The thing is m8 I'm just starting my 4th season and Hazards attributes are unreal now. I've ad a look at Bernard but he's nothing like hazard

I guess Hazard will not be available for anything less than 100mp during the fourth season. Go for it :D

SG Sonnenhof Großaspach: Second season so far

Well I really thought that the 2. Bundesliga will be hard as sh*t, but it seems to be great:

View attachment 133061

We don't have big fincancial opportunities, so I wasn't able to make efficient transfers. We are predicted to be 18th (of course this happens when an underdog gained the promotion a season before).

View attachment 133059

View attachment 133060

So MCl - Left Footed , MCR - Right Footed on both Original and mirror versions? :)

In the original tactic it’s important that MCR and AMC to be right footed and it isn’t that important that MCL to be left footed. Also it might work if MCR and AMC have "Fairly Strong" / “Strong” for the right foot.

In the mirror tactic it’s important that MCL and AMC to be left footed and it isn’t that important that MCR to be left right. Also it might work if MCL and AMC have “Fairly Strong” / “Strong” for the left foot.

In the original tactic you need MCR and AMC to be right footed because you need more passes to the right flank where CWB is.

In the mirror tactic you need MCL and AMC to be left footed because you need more passes to the left flank where CWB is.

P.S. It’s much more easy to build your team around right footed players because there are always more right footed players than left footed players in the game. Left footed players are rare beasts . :)

Last edited:
incredible TTF. Win in the third season the league is simply beastly. I do not even want to imagine how will the V12 because I think V1 is amazing. How important is having the tactic to 90% or 100%, I made too many signings in the summer and cost to suit tactics. And when they adapted, I made more signings in winter and again cost

Liga BBVA

Copa del Rey

Final

UEFA Champions League

Supercup

In the original tactic it’s important that MCR and AMC to be right footed and it isn’t that important that MCL to be left footed. Also it might work if MCR and AMC have "Fairly Strong" / “Strong” for the right foot.

In the mirror tactic it’s important that MCL and AMC to be left footed and it isn’t that important that MCR to be left right. Also it might work if MCL and AMC have “Fairly Strong” / “Strong” for the left foot.

In the original tactic you need MCR and AMC to be right footed because you need more passes to the right flank where CWB is.

In the mirror tactic you need MCL and AMC to be left footed because you need more passes to the left flank where CWB is.

P.S. It’s much more easy to build your team around right footed players because there are always more right footed players than left footed players in the game. Left footed players are rare beasts . :)

so a player like hazard or neymar would be a beast for this position :D

so a player like hazard or neymar would be a beast for this position :D

It requires from players that play at MCR position to be somehow competent at defense and have good Work Rate to contribute to the defense and the attack but Hazard and Neymar have very poor defensive skills and avarage Work Rate.

Also, Passing and Vision are very important attributes for MCR and AMC positions but Hazard and Nyman have average Passing and Vision so AMC or MCR positions aren't the best positions for Hazard and Neymar, ML position is the best position for them and AMC position goes next after ML position. Yes, they can also play MCR position when needed but MCR isn't their position at all.

Last edited: