• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 61
  • Views Views 3K
Status
Not open for further replies.

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Man Utd tell the Premier League the Glazer family still owns 100% of the club.

More...

I'm not as anti-glazer as most United fans,as long as we still have money to buy players and we do well on the pitch, i'm happy.

Its typical, when the team is doing well the fans forget who owns the club. If a few bad resuts come around the i expect the green and gold scarf brigade to take centre stage again.

Its typical, when the team is doing well the fans forget who owns the club. If a few bad resuts come around the i expect the green and gold scarf brigade to take centre stage again.

Totally agree in that respect

What? I've read some strange things from you but that is just total bollocks. The same people have been wearing the scarves throughout and the feelings remain the same. In no way whatsoever do results affect these feelings

What? I've read some strange things from you but that is just total bollocks. The same people have been wearing the scarves throughout and the feelings remain the same. In no way whatsoever do results affect these feelings

I never said people arnt wearing the scarfs. But when the team is doing well like you have been doing since October you hear nothing on T.V, Media, Papers, Internet etc about the green and gold people thingys. But when you wearnt doing so well i.e like like season they come out the woodwork and try and attack the owners when the team isent doing well because the fans are more than likely to jump on board because they are unhappy, its obvious.

i am not happy with the debt the glazers have bought to the club but a point to note is that they have given ferguson the money he needs and have been the owners during one of the most successful times in the clubs history so i cant be angry

To be fair Jacko has a point, its a normal human instinct to look for a scapegoat for bad results. United fan's aren't going to blame Sir Alex, they will blame the Glazers..

i am not happy with the debt the glazers have bought to the club but a point to note is that they have given ferguson the money he needs and have been the owners during one of the most successful times in the clubs history so i cant be angry

Cant argue with that I suppose!

To be fair Jacko has a point, its a normal human instinct to look for a scapegoat for bad results. United fan's aren't going to blame Sir Alex, they will blame the Glazers..

But he was implying that the fans don't care who owns the club as long as we are winning, which simply isn't true

But he was implying that the fans don't care who owns the club as long as we are winning, which simply isn't true

No i didnt, where did i say that?? I said when the team is doing well the media coverage of the green and gold is minimul. But when the results are going against Utd they come out the woodwork and become more vocal because they know they can get to the fans easier because they are unhappy.

No i didnt, where did i say that?? I said when the team is doing well the media coverage of the green and gold is minimul. But when the results are going against Utd they come out the woodwork and become more vocal because they know they can get to the fans easier because they are unhappy.

You said:

Its typical, when the team is doing well the fans forget who owns the club

which isn't true. Fair enough if your point is more towards the media, they seem to like confrontation and exaggerate this sort of thing when they can. More fool us for buying into it

When do Man Utd ever go on a bad run ?? You crazy man !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back