Glazers confirm Man Utd ownership

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 61
  • Views Views 3K
Status
Not open for further replies.
cjacko the mistake you are making is mistaking media coverage for fans views. just because sky et al isn't covering it, doesn't mean we aren't still unhappy or trying to get them out. its not "news" if united are doing well, it is if they are not, because then it can be sold as a "crisis" or whatever hype the media is after

CJACKO, last season we were top of the table before you got knocked out of the champions league, We kicked Milan *** both home and away and had good chance to win league. Even when we were winning G&G was at full force. Just look at Milan match when we were winning and no one had a clue that we wont win league or champions league. We bottled league after Bayern game when we dropped points at blackburn. Before that we were ahead of you.

So when we had a good chance to win the league and champions league, protests were held and completely dominated everything. So your "G&G campaign is done only when United dont win" theory is b.s.

And also you should be knowing that G&G is very sensitive topic and you shouldn't be making stupid assumptions without knowing about it.

Scott the carling cup is not a major trophy, the FA Cup is more important tbh.

Gotta love the Glazers <3

Scott the carling cup is not a major trophy, the FA Cup is more important tbh.

Gotta love the Glazers <3

They are both Major trophys to me...

When United won them i called them major( and before) just cause Arsenal are about to win it, doesnt mean i will change my opinion of it.

I never said people arnt wearing the scarfs. But when the team is doing well like you have been doing since October you hear nothing on T.V, Media, Papers, Internet etc about the green and gold people thingys. But when you wearnt doing so well i.e like like season they come out the woodwork and try and attack the owners when the team isent doing well because the fans are more than likely to jump on board because they are unhappy, its obvious.

Maybe it's because they're not doing enough. Every protest we did against Gillette & Hicks got on the Evening News. :)

some of yous are sayin if were playin good we forgot about who owns the club no we dont not true united fans who go and protest against the amercian c***** who owns our club.GREEN AND GOLD TILL THE CLUB IS SOLD

Wish Ken Bates would tell us who owns Leeds. The Guardian were banned from Elland Road after their article on it.

Doesnt mean it aint a major trophy, I wasnt complaining when united won it, Nor where you when Chelsea Won it... So i aint going to discredit it, when anyone else wins it.

Yer its major but the 4th major is not great.

cjacko the mistake you are making is mistaking media coverage for fans views. just because sky et al isn't covering it, doesn't mean we aren't still unhappy or trying to get them out. its not "news" if united are doing well, it is if they are not, because then it can be sold as a "crisis" or whatever hype the media is after

Its both, the Utd fans have the power to make as much noise even when the team is winning to get this in the nationals and tv every day if they want to.

CJACKO, last season we were top of the table before you got knocked out of the champions league, We kicked Milan *** both home and away and had good chance to win league. Even when we were winning G&G was at full force. Just look at Milan match when we were winning and no one had a clue that we wont win league or champions league. We bottled league after Bayern game when we dropped points at blackburn. Before that we were ahead of you.

So when we had a good chance to win the league and champions league, protests were held and completely dominated everything. So your "G&G campaign is done only when United dont win" theory is b.s.

And also you should be knowing that G&G is very sensitive topic and you shouldn't be making stupid assumptions without knowing about it.

Its not sensitive too me so i really couldnt care less. Im saying what i think so why should i pipe down.

The Glazers should either sell up or pump more money into the football club.

Wish Ken Bates would tell us who owns Leeds. The Guardian were banned from Elland Road after their article on it.

Ken Bates done alot of good things at Chelsea but also countered that with some truly awful things.

**** it - was hoping they'd of sold off slightly so that bit by bit they had less say.

Ah well, we can dream.

Yer its major but the 4th major is not great.

Its both, the Utd fans have the power to make as much noise even when the team is winning to get this in the nationals and tv every day if they want to.

Its not sensitive too me so i really couldnt care less. Im saying what i think so why should i pipe down.
nonsense. cant even be arsed to argue how much work is going into this behind the scenes.

As long as they are there and as long as the debt keeps piling on United, I'm happy. :)

Not sensitive to you, but to many United supporters it is. So why don't you give it a rest.

Not sensitive to you, but to many United supporters it is. So why don't you give it a rest.

Ok but what did i say that was so out of tune?? If i said they were worthless and pointless and people laugh at them then yer i can understand you might be "hurt". All i said is that they and the fans could possibly do better when the team is winning and doing well. The Liverpool fans were relentless day in day out and wouldnt take no for an answer and they got what they wanted. I think aslong as Utd are winning and doing well then the fans arnt as bothered as they are sidetracked by the results.

Ok but what did i say that was so out of tune?? If i said they were worthless and pointless and people laugh at them then yer i can understand you might be "hurt". All i said is that they and the fans could possibly do better when the team is winning and doing well. The Liverpool fans were relentless day in day out and wouldnt take no for an answer and they got what they wanted. I think aslong as Utd are winning and doing well then the fans arnt as bothered as they are sidetracked by the results.

I have answered that..

CJACKO, to be honest, you don't know how sensitive of a subject this is until it happens to you. Hopefully in the near future in the near future Roman will realise what a plastic club you are and move on. Then whoever comes won't realise how high the wage budget is until its too late. And trust me, if Liverpool and United struggled to get their protests on the news, god help the very quiet stamford bridge in their attempts.

@CJACKO11 you are talking utter bs.

You said when Man U fan were losing we were more vocal about G&G.
We only lost the title on the last day or summing like that and when I watched the games and what not all I saw as G&G... so your theory is utter bs...

You then go on to try a back out by sayin the media is not portraying it as much so the fans must not be doing as much..... WRONG

So your telling me Sky would broadcast the same story week in and week out? Every week the headling would be 'another G&G protest'? No it wouldn't be as Sky would lose viewers so they portray it less..... does not mean G&G has died out due to us winning.

So please will you stop chatting utter ****?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back