Glazers confirm Man Utd ownership

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 61
  • Views Views 3K
Status
Not open for further replies.
CJACKO, to be honest, you don't know how sensitive of a subject this is until it happens to you. Hopefully in the near future in the near future Roman will realise what a plastic club you are and move on. Then whoever comes won't realise how high the wage budget is until its too late. And trust me, if Liverpool and United struggled to get their protests on the news, god help the very quiet stamford bridge in their attempts.

We have had a much worse ordeal then you are going through at the moment, pre-roman remember?? I really dont understand the whole "plastic" thing, its stupid, immature and dosent make sence what so ever. So what Stamford Bridge is quiet?? What of it?

---------- Post added at 03:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 AM ----------

@CJACKO11 you are talking utter bs.

You said when Man U fan were losing we were more vocal about G&G.
We only lost the title on the last day or summing like that and when I watched the games and what not all I saw as G&G... so your theory is utter bs...

You then go on to try a back out by sayin the media is not portraying it as much so the fans must not be doing as much..... WRONG

So your telling me Sky would broadcast the same story week in and week out? Every week the headling would be 'another G&G protest'? No it wouldn't be as Sky would lose viewers so they portray it less..... does not mean G&G has died out due to us winning.

So please will you stop chatting utter ****?

It may well be bullshit but its what i believe, deal with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back