Stoke City

View attachment 315443

August 2012

Stoke City Captain Chosen

View attachment 315444

Michael Dawson is chosen for Captain and Vice Captain is Darren Fletcher they wanted me to pick Pepe Reina but hes not even my first choice GK let alone going to be my Vice Captain.

Premier League
19/08/2012
Tottenham 2 - 2 Stoke City
Gotze 26 Kroos 88
Key Signings - Arjen Robben, Edison Cavani and Robinho

A good result against as you can see a very good Tottenham side with Kroos grabbing the equalizer late on some teams have only signed 12 odd players but Tottenham have a big squad.

Mario Gotze Injured!

View attachment 315453

Premier League
25/08/2012
Stoke 6 - 0 QPR
Kroos 2 Dawson 28 Lewadowski 31 Jones 42 Schurrle 54, 63
Key Players Jordan Henderson, Ebanks Blake, Tom Ince

A massive thumping as my formely german base contigent destroy QPR who have made a lot of mediocre signings!

Capital One Cup 2nd rnd
28/08/2012
Stoke 2 - 1 Peterborough
Diekemeier 2 Kroos 20

A mainly reserve side still struggled agaisnt a poor championship team but Toni Kroos manages to keep up with scoring in all 3 games so far!

Player of the Month
View attachment 315454

Toni Kroos has been different class so far and with Gotze out for 2 months he will have to take the reins at the head of attack!

After working late last night and working all day today i should hopefully be able to finally get some playing time under my belt! As theres no europe shouldnt take me long to get to christmas

Another question, how do you get past the "players trained at club" rule that is in place. I mean I guess it shouldn't matter to much because you aren't in the Champions League but I guess that would be something you would have to watch?

Another question, how do you get past the "players trained at club" rule that is in place. I mean I guess it shouldn't matter to much because you aren't in the Champions League but I guess that would be something you would have to watch?

Sign players who were trained at the club. It doesn't matter if they've left.

Go on holiday till the next day and it automatically does it for you

Is this database on 13.3.0.
I am thinking doing this with a friend online.
But the last two update before had bugs so if this databse was built before 13.3.0. then i ghess there will be a few bugs in it?

Thanks

It may be a problem depending on european qualification but i do have a lot of youth players so they should be classed as homegrown by the time they are 21

Stoke City

View attachment 315834

September 2012

Premier League
15/09/2012
Stoke 1 - 2 Everton
Lewandowski 47
Key Players - Jack Wilshere Eric Lamela and Aiden McGeady

A poor result but Wilshere ran the show from the start to finish with Bobby Zamora scoring the winning goal for them.

Capital One Cup
25/09/2012
Stoke 2 - 1 Hartlepool
Diekmeier 43 Lewandowski 84

Our reserves yet again struggle but as soon as i bring Lewandowski on its a different story as he hits the post twice and then finally grabs the winner.

Premier League
Stoke 2 - 1 Aston Villa
Lewandowski 29, 31
Key Players - Gary Cahill, Jermain Defoe and Andy Carroll

A good victory as Aston Villa have a good squad as soon as they scored Lewandowski hit back with a wonderful brace within 2 minutes!

Premier League Table and Stats

View attachment 315836View attachment 315837View attachment 315838

Falcao has 10 goals in his first 5 Man Utd games and will definetly fire them to glory this season! As relegation favourites we have made a promising start.

Player of the Month

View attachment 315839

4 goals in 3 matches this month for Lewandowski who has been in inspired form with Kroos out he has stepped up to the plate.

The Ox Injured!

View attachment 315840

Pepe Reina Moaning About Game Time

View attachment 315841

Hes played 1 game out of 4 yet he is already moaning about not playing, but as nobody has any money i cant even get rid of him for practically nothing!

Well i dont know if this is going to work as its shut down 6 times in the first 2 months!

My problem with this is that it seems only the big clubs actually buy players. Like my first match is against Fulham and they have only bought two players so far and sent one of them (George Green) out on loan to Leyton Orient. Also Chelsea haven't signed that many players as well I think they have signed maybe 2 players.