My problem with this is that it seems only the big clubs actually buy players. Like my first match is against Fulham and they have only bought two players so far and sent one of them (George Green) out on loan to Leyton Orient. Also Chelsea haven't signed that many players as well I think they have signed maybe 2 players.

Big difference that helped me is that i have 4 top leagues playable and started the same time as the german league in June giving the clubs extra time to sign players, some teams like Liverpool have 28 odd players and some like West Ham have 12 but pretty much everyone has a first team

Right guys i have sorted out the few bugs by saving after i play each game and not flittering between the internet and FM which is something i do too much which my computer doesnt like! Currently at end of November should be able to put some posts up soon

Stoke City

View attachment 315961

October 2012

Demba Ba Injured for 6 Months!!!

View attachment 315962

Premier League
06/10/2012
West Brom 0 - 2 Stoke
Dawson 48 Kroos 58
Key Players - Nigel Reo Coker, Craig Bellamy and Adam Lallana

A change in tempo in the second half made us the far superior team winning the match comfortably in the end with Kroos bagging another goal.

Premier League
20/10/2012
Sunderland 0 - 1 Stoke
Pastore 38
Key Players - Stewart Downing, Danny Graham and Mark Noble

Another good away victory as Kroos gets pushed out to the left to cover for the injured Ba, Pastore gets a chance to shine in the middle and should have bagged a hat trick with his display!

Premier League
27/10/2012
Stoke 2 - 1 Newcastle
Phil Jones 18, 37
Key Players - Gervinho, Ryan Shawcross and Daniel Sturridge

A hard fought win as we play like the Stoke of old with a commanding centre back grabbing 2 headed goals from brilliantly worked set pieces.

Capital One Cup 4th rnd
Stoke 0 - 0 Wolves
Win on Pens 7-6

Well the whole team took penaltieds with every time us scoring they grabbed one and every time we missed they couldnt put the tie to bed with Victor Valdes scoring the winning penalty to get us through to the next round.

Premier League Table and Stats

View attachment 315963View attachment 315964View attachment 315965

Sitting pretty in 6th despite all the upheavels in the squads the same few teams are at the top! The big test for us will be next month were we face Man Utd then Man City in one week.

Player of the Month

View attachment 315966

Always putting in decent performances and always the man to clear danger from our penalty box and managed to grab a couple of goals himself this month

Stoke City

View attachment 315997

November 2012

Premier league
04/11/2012
Stoke 4 - 1 Man Utd
Kroos 31 Gotze 50 Alex Song 59 Pastore 85
Key Players - Wayne Rooney, Falcao and Mats Hummels

A huge win as Man Utd have some decent players but also have some poor ones! There strike force is good but defence leaves less than to be desired.

Premier League
10/11/2012
Man City 3 - 1 Stoke
Lewandowski 85
Key Players Mesut Ozil, Samir Nasri and Karim Benzema

They bossed this match from start to finish with some brilliant attacking play and all we could do is watch.

Premier League
17/11/2012
Stoke 3 - 1 Reading
Alex Song 10 Lewandowski 12 Phil Jones 54
Key Players - Jay Rodriguez, James Tomkins and Jonjo Shelvey

A good victory to get back on track after the poor showing against Man City with are team looking the better side throughout the game.

Premier League
24/11/2012
Fulham 2 - 3 Stoke
Danilo 13 Lewandowski 20 Fletcher 75
Key Players - Simon Kjaer, Mame Diouf and Sun Heung Min

A good result an easier win than it looks as we were 3-0 up with 5 minutes to go before Diouf bagged a brace to give the game a nervy ending.

Premier League
27/11/2012
Stoke 3 - 1 Wigan
Pastore 19 Lewandowski 64, 81
Key Players - Yoann Gourcuff, Scott Brown and Gary Caldwell

We made this match hard work for ourselves as we give away a silly penalty after going one up but super star Lewandowski hit 2 goals after a change in tempo again.

View attachment 315998View attachment 315999View attachment 316000

2nd place at this early point of the season is amazing but we havent faced a lot of good teams yet and have had a lot of rest time in between games, Lewandowski and Gotze appear on the player stats after having brillaint starts to their Stoke careers!

Player of the Month

View attachment 316001

After a poor October he has come back into this month strong with some brillaint displays and banging in 5 goals in 5 games this month.

Just ask if you want to see any specific teams new squad

Barcelona's squad is really good!
What about Benfica and Ajax?
On my save Benfica have signed only 3 players and are about to get relegated. With Ajax they have only signed youth prospects and are set for relegation!

Stoke City

View attachment 316158

December 2012

Premier League
01/12/2012
West Ham 1 - 0 Stoke
Key Players - Charles Nzogbia, Johan Djourou and Shane Long

A poor result as some of my players show that they are getting tired now and were just not up for this game like West Ham were who got a late goal to win.

Premier League
08/12/2012
Swansea 0 - 1 Stoke
Alex Song 57
Key Players - Fabian Delph, Savic and Bryan Oviedo

A good win but it takes another wondergoal from Alex Song to get us the 3 points as our team continues to struggle with our young attacking front knackered.

Capital One Cup Quarter Final
12/12/2012
Man Utd 1 - 3 Stoke
Pastore 11 Kroos 58 Lewandowski 65
Key Players - Wayne Rooney, Falcao and Mats Hummel

We go through to the semis against Man City but i just dont get why Man Utd played a second string side in this match they new they could win!

Premier League
15/12/2012
Stoke 3 - 0 Norwich
Lewandowski 35, 71, 86
Key Players - Roger Johnson, Marvin Sordell and David Bentley

A good win as a few players come back from the cup game and showed that they needed the rest with the likes of Gotze, Song and Schurlle missing the Man U game they looked fresh and Norwich just couldnt cope.

Premier League
19/12/2012
Chelsea 1 - 3 Stoke
Caulker 43 Negredo 65 Alaba 93
Key Players - Sergio Aguero, Angel Di Maria and Arturo Vidal

An amazing victory against a very attack minded Chelsea who have Joe Hart in goal for them so i dont know how my team managed to pull this one off even though it wasnt my first string.

Premier League
22/12/2012
Stoke 1 - 0 Southampton
Lewandowski 43
Key Players - James Chester, Jack Cork and Dan Gosling

We made this match harder than it needed to be after being a Chelsea side full of stars easily we really struggled against this young group of english players.

Premier League
26/12/2012
Arsenal 0 - 0 Stoke
Key Players - Gerard Pique, Eden Hazard and Ramires

A good draw against another top side with some huge players in it but our squad is looking seriously fatigued now and i will need to keep changing 4 or 5 players each game.

Premier League
29/12/2012
Stoke 0 - 1 Tottenham
Key Players - Edison Cavani, Arjen Robben and Asamoah

Tottenham have a very good balanced squad and it was the main man Cavani who scored with only seconds to go!

View attachment 316159View attachment 316161View attachment 316160

Player of the Month

View attachment 316162

With Dawson out injured at the beginning of the month Caulker stepped up and has played really well this month putting in some huge performances and as a Liverpool supporter im glad hes touted as the next Jamie Carragher!

if you could show the liverpool squad that would be great thanks, keep up the good work!

if you could show the liverpool squad that would be great thanks, keep up the good work!

Liverpool Squad

View attachment 316400

Liverpool have filled out their squad well some teams like Chelsea have a lot of attackers and hardly any defenders, But with the likes of Bale and Baines down their wing i wouldnt fancy facing them!

Stoke City

View attachment 316498

January Transfer Window 2013

Change in Expectations

View attachment 316499

i thought i would choose a higher expectation but i cant actually find anyone i want to sign now, so it seemed a bit pointless!

Alvaro Negredo

View attachment 316500

Negredo wanted out but no one wanted him! So in the end my chairman sorted out his release where he wanted almost £2million to leave but they actually agreed to it!

Ignacio Abate

View attachment 316501

Abate also wanted out but at least somebody wanted him! West Brom pick him up on a free as nobody wanted to spend any money on him and i was happy to get rid of his moaning and wages.

Ben Foster

View attachment 316505

Wigan become one of the stupids teams around at the moment as they actually pay money for a player! £1.6 million is a lot for a nobody Gk like Foster with so many free players still around.

Nobody came in as i didnt really fancy anything on offer with Cardozo being a bit too expensive and Smalling joined Man Utd instead of us!

Stoke City

View attachment 316512

January 2013

Premier League
01/01/2013
Stoke 3 - 0 Chelsea
Fletcher pen 13 Lewandowski 25, 70

A huge win against a good Chelsea side who again have a good attacking front but no real defence to speak of.

FA Cup 3rd rnd
05/01/2013
Stoke 2 - 1 Sheff Wed
Pedro 41 Hughes 88

A superb display from our youth team as standout youngster Will Hughes caps a good display to grab a deserved goal.

Capital One Cup Semi Final 1st leg
09/01/2013
Man City 2 - 1 Stoke
Pastore 73

They soon grabbed an early 2 goal lead but Pastores goal at least gives us hope in the secong leg back at our place.

Premier League
12/01/2013
QPR 2 - 2 Stoke
Gotze 13 Lewandowski 34

Both times we go into the lead we get pegged back almost immediately, our team grows tired and i will need to seriously start to rotate even more now.

Premier League
15/01/2013
Everton 0 - 1 Stoke
Lewandowski 48

A good win as Lewandowki continues his goalscoring ways this season, the rest of the month will be up in the next post as we play so many games in January.

Stoke City

View attachment 316520

January 2013 Part 2

Finances on the Downfall

View attachment 316521

Almost £60 million in debt mainly due to big wages and add ons that Stoke simply cant deal with at the moment, with a good run in the league we should be guarenteed European football hopefully Champions League so we can get some money so we can keep the side together.

Premier League
19/01/2013
Stoke 1 - 5 Liverpool
Kroos 46

Well the other side of mersey absolutely destroyed us! Jesus Navas scored all 5 goals and we simply could not cope with him.

Capital One Cup Semi Final 2nd leg
23/01/2013
Stoke 4 - 2 Man City
Pastore 75, 108 Dawson 80, 89

A huge win as we go through to the final and face Arsenal, after giving the team a rollicking at half time and swapping some players around and changing the tempo we grabbed 3 goals in 15 minutes but Yohan Cabaye scored even later to put it to extra time with Pastore scoring the winner with our side looking fatigued.

My Wise Worlds

View attachment 316522

Mancini gets in a right grump which shows we are rivals to them!

View attachment 316523

FA Cup 4th rnd
26/01/2013
Chelsea 3 - 0 Stoke

Well after the cup heroics against City i had to put a reserve side in with most the first team too tired to play only 3 days after 2 hours of football.

Premier League
30/01/2013
Stoke 2 - 0 West Brom
Lewandowski 26, 56

A good win as Lewandowski finds his scoring boots again after a massive 3 games without scoring!

Premier league Table and Stats

View attachment 316524View attachment 316525View attachment 316526

Down in 5th equal points with Liverpool and Arsenal for the finances sakes i really need to kick on and grab that last Champions League space and getting some money in, Lewandowski is top scorer ahead of the likes of huge stars Falcao, Cavani and Jon Stead.

Player of the Month

View attachment 316527

After Caulkers outstanding performances last month Michael Dawson has been on fire since getting back into the side after a bad injury.

Stoke City

View attachment 316614

Febuary 2013

German Duo Injured

View attachment 316615View attachment 316616

Kroos and Gotze out injuried at an important stage of the season if we want european qualification.

Restructure Debt

View attachment 316618View attachment 316619

A gift loan of £60 million which is going to take an age to pay back, i really think we should have waited and seen if we would be getting the Champs Lge money and we would have been able to wipe the debt easily.

Premier League
02/02/2013
Aston Villa 2 - 1 Stoke
Lewandowski 84

A bad result against a poor team as we get hit from pillar to post and never really get going in this game.

Premier League
11/02/2013
Newcastle 2 - 0 Stoke

I think some of my team have one eye on the Capital One Cup Final next week and have seen Gotze and Kroos already ruled out with injury and a lot are simply standing back and letting the game past them by.

Capital One Cup Final
24/02/2013
Arsenal 1 - 2 Stoke
Song 9 Lewandowski 49

STOKE CITY WIN CAPITAL ONE CUP

View attachment 316620

Premier League
27/02/2013
Man Utd 1 - 2 Stoke
Pastore 37 Jones 68

A what a fantastic result after some recent poor showings in the league after the cup win i thought we would be on a come down for this match but we produced a good game and won.

Premier League Table and Stat

View attachment 316621View attachment 316622View attachment 316623

Sitting pretty in fourth but the league is so tight and even Man Utd down in 7th have a chance of overtaking us, Lewandowski has 20 league goals now i never usually have one player scoring so many goals as beyond him i think its Phil Jones with 5 goals.

Player of the Month

View attachment 316624

Stoke City

View attachment 316642

March 2013 Youth Intake

View attachment 316643

Not a very good intake but with me already having 9 players under the age of 20 who could be future stars like Will Hughes, Dongou and Vadillo im not too fussed about thisat the moment the only player who looks like he could make the grade was this Winger -

View attachment 316644

Off to work now, finish the season so will be typing the rest of it up tonight, if anyone wants a specific screenshot just ask,

Stoke City

View attachment 316671

March 2013

Premier League
02/03/2013
Stoke 4 - 0 Sunderland
Schurrle 14 AOC 44 Lewandowski 60 Jones 68

A huge win as we dispose of Sunderland comfortably and with injuries to the wings the Oxe comes in and performs well he may take Demba Ba's place before the season is through.

Premier League
16/03/2013
Stoke 2 - 2 Man City
Schurrle 26 Alaba 61

A good result against the top of the table team Man City as Schurrle also points towards a first team slot it has been Gotze and Ba before injuries but Schurrle and AOC have done well, Gotze may move back into MC with Pastore also playing at the top of his game.

Premier League
30/03/2013
Reading 3 - 1 Stoke
Song 15

A terrible result after some recent good fortune they waste no time and decimate our defence in the first 20 minutes which we never recoverd from with Song getting a goal when we were 2-0 down already i thought we might start a comeback but nothing happened in the second half.

View attachment 316673View attachment 316674View attachment 316675

Equal points with Arsenal but Liverpool are only a point behind with 2 games in hand, we really need the champions league spot to keep our finances in order and it looks like Lewandowskis hopes of being top goalscorer are fading with Falcao coming on so strong now with as many goals as hes played games in all competitions.

Player of the Month

View attachment 316676

Darren Fletcher has been the rock in our midfield all season and im glad i signed him after he was so good in my Man Utd save, he consitently performs at a high level week in and week out.