great story :) Having played this challenge myself - found its funny to see certain players making moves to their rivals

great story :) Having played this challenge myself - found its funny to see certain players making moves to their rivals
Thanks very much best one i have seen so far is Iniesta at Real Madrid

Stoke City

View attachment 316808

April 2013

No New Contract

View attachment 316809

Lets hope this story is not over before its even begun, no new contract but i feel i deserve one! We were relegation favourites at the beginning of the season.

Premier League
06/04/2013
Stoke 1 - 0 Fulham
Lewandowski 39

A good result we dont need anything fancy coming to the end of the season we just need to pick up points and a clean sheet is always a bonus.

Premier League
13/04/2013
Wigan 2 - 1 Stoke
Lewandowski 66

A poor result as Wigan are a **** team and we should be thrashing them after our good early season form we need to just limp over the line now and get a good position in the league.

Premier League
17/04/2013
Liverpool 2 - 1 Stoke
Lewandowski 45

This result isnt as bad as they hit 5 goals past us at home so to only lose it by one goal was a vast improvement!

Premier League
20/04/2013
Stoke 4 - 0 West Ham
Lewandowski 15 AOC 35 Ba 68 Xhaka 81

As you can see the reserves got a run out as the first team look tired and jaded and boy did they deliver and Lewandowski grabbed his 4th goal in 4 games.

Premier League
29/04/2013
Norwich 0 - 3 Stoke
Pastore 13 Song 15 Lewandowski 22

Well this was all over in the space of 25 minutes and then we just sat back and let the rest of the game play itself, Lewandowski goes 5 for 5 as well in goals.

Premier League Table and Stats

View attachment 316810View attachment 316811View attachment 316812

With 3 games to go we sit in 4th place but still have to face Arsenal in the last game of the season, despite Lewandowski's recent good goalscoring form he is still going to lose the golden boot to Falcao.

Player of the Month

View attachment 316813

Alex Song has had a really good season and next to Fletcher has really grown as a player, we really missed him when he went off to the African Cup of nations .

Stoke City

View attachment 316814

May 2013

First Off New Contract

View attachment 316815

Finally i get offered a new deal but for a stupid £52,000 a week! No wonder we are in debt with staff being offered that sort of money, im not sure if it matters much or not but i accepted a contract for much less around £13,000

View attachment 316816

Shock Serie A Winners Torino

View attachment 316817View attachment 316818

A big shock as a lot of the other leagues the big teams have still dominated with the likes of Bayern, Dortmund, Barcelona and Real Madrid still fighting for their league titles.

Premier League
04/05/2013
Southampton 1 - 2 Stoke
AOC 14 Caulker 65

The Oxe comes back to haunt Southampton as he runs the show on the right wing scoring one goal and setting up the winner.

Premier League
12/05/2013
Stoke 2 - 0 Swansea
Song 11 Lewandowski 92

A good win as we stay in the last Champs league spot with just Arsenal to play if we beat them we could go 3rd and not need to qualify for the group stages of the Champs Lge.

Premier League
19/05/2013
Arsenal 2 - 2 Stoke
AOC 6 Alaba 39

I thought we had this all sown up by half time but they came back and gave us a dissapointing end to the season leaving us clinging to 4th place rather than taking 3rd.

View attachment 316824View attachment 316825View attachment 316827

At one stage of the final game we were 2nd in the league but 4th is still a good achievement considering we were relegation favourites at the start of the season and the Capital One Cup win was the icing on the cake.

End Of Season Stats Next

Stoke City

View attachment 316838

End of Season 2013

3rd in Manager of the Year

View attachment 316839

I think i lost points for skipping a game when it kept freezing during the Reading game near the beginnning of the season.

Team of the Year

View attachment 316840

Despite a groundbreaking season we can still only manage 2 players on the subs bench for team of the year.

European Golden Boot

View attachment 316841

Lewandowski puts Stoke on the map by grabbing 3rd spot in the Golden Boot

Stoke Squad Stats

View attachment 316842

Top Goalscorer

View attachment 316843

30 goals in 46 games was simply brilliant but also meant he was itching to leave!

View attachment 316844

I told him we plan on winning the league within 2 years so we wanted him to stay and he said he would . . . for now

Best Player

View attachment 316845

To think i wasnt going to sign Pastore as i thought i had enough midfielders, he has done extremly well and kept the likes of Kroos and Gotze out the team as he hasnt picked up injuries like they do.

And Finally . . .

Along with Man City retaining the league they also won the Champions League

View attachment 316846

Stoke City

View attachment 316847

July 2013 Pre - Season

Chelsea offer £20million for Phil Jones but hes just too good!

View attachment 316848

Season Expectations

View attachment 316849

I didnt expect to get much and i was right, main plan is to get rid of deadwood and use the youth players more i definetly wont be buying anyone may see what free agents are still around.

Premier League Odds

View attachment 316850

Despite 4th place last season we are still not given much hope in the league but a top half finish would be impressive in the press eyes.

Stoke Information

View attachment 316851

Good Results In Friendlies

View attachment 316852

Good first season! Are there still any top class players avaliable for free?

Good first season! Are there still any top class players avaliable for free?

Only really older players now as some want high wages which people wont pay i have tried to sign Gerrard, John Terry and Paul Scholes but none of them want to come to me! Most decent players have been snapped up though

Stoke City

View attachment 316890

Summer Transfer Window 2013

With us not having much money in the transfer market and a lot of debt i wasnt planing on spending any money the main aim was a free CB as i only have Dawson, Caulker and Jones in that role.

I tried to get a few golden oldies but most would prefer to stay without a club than play for us! John Terry, Steven Gerrard, Paul Scholes and Buffon all rejected us in July with only Buffon actually joining a club by September.

Only Signing

View attachment 316892

We managed to bring in our CB on a free and it was only Rio Ferdinand! Not bad for free and a small contract hopefully he will be content with playing 10 odd games a season for a few years.

Despite us not bringing in many players quite a few left

View attachment 316894

After Demba Ba's early season injury he never made it back into the first team picture and with the likes of Hughes, Barkley and Xhaka coming through over £15million for Mvila was too good to turn down, Wolfwinkel didnt get a look in with how Lewandowski has played and a lot of the wingers can also play upfront if we ever get short.

Despite Stoke not spending much the rest of the Premier League went money crazy and spent an absolute fortune with Man Utd spending over £100million! As everyone has been signed for free it means all the transfers are low to at the moment as a lot of players values havent really gone up and a lot of players have low release clauses too.

View attachment 316895

Most Expenisve Premier League Signings Summer 2013

View attachment 316896

As you can see Man Utd bought 9 of the top 20 transfers and Man City bought 3 of the top 4! Talk about this season being even harder next season.

Stoke City

View attachment 317004

August 2013

Premier League
18/08/2013
Aston Villa 0 - 2 Stoke
Dawson 31 Lewandowksi 55

A good way to start the season as we comfortably beat Villa with at least 5 players out injured.

Champions League Playoffs 1st leg
21/08/2013
Zenit 0 - 2 Stoke
Dawson 29 Pastore 37

A brillaint win in the playoffs as we control the game from start to finish and our in the drivers seat for the home leg.

Premier League
24/08/2013
Stoke 5 - 0 Bolton
Alaba pen 43, 69 Lewandowski 58 Kroos 74 Schurrle 84

A thrashing for the new boys as the former German contigent destroys them throughout the match.

Champions League Playoffs 2nd leg
27/08/2013
Stoke 1 - 1 Zenit
AOC 11

They scored with minutes to spare but we still won the tie easily with half our first team rested for this match and we get drawn into a fairly hard group.

View attachment 317007

View attachment 317008View attachment 317009

Sitting pretty top of the league at the moment and long may it continue!

Last edited:
I do have to ask why have you played zenit in the first leg and then AOC II in the second leg of your champions league play off

I do have to ask why have you played zenit in the first leg and then AOC II in the second leg of your champions league play off
thanks for pointing it out, i had a spelling mistake and as i started changing it the computer deleted the next letter each time i typed one in so got outta it before i had to type it all again , how is your game going

Okay I just seem find it a bit unrealistic cause teams like Chelsea and Newcastle haven't signed any new players and then you're finding teams are scoring double figures against them.

Okay I just seem find it a bit unrealistic cause teams like Chelsea and Newcastle haven't signed any new players and then you're finding teams are scoring double figures against them.

Thats strange most of mine picked up quite good squads and nobody really got destroyed by anyone any more than usual. i think what helped a lot is i put in over 100 offers for diferent players and as soon as i put an offer in someone else would come in and pinch them

Stoke City

View attachment 317249

September 2013

Injuries Everywhere!

View attachment 317250View attachment 317251View attachment 317252

Lewandowksi is the worsed one as i rely on him so much to get me goals along with these new injuries we already have a lot of other concerns.

View attachment 317253

Premier League
14/09/2013
West Brom 3 - 1 Stoke
Jones 19 Fletcher sent off 34

Well we were 1-0 up before the sending off and that changed everything in the second half and we got destroyed.

Champions League Group Stage
17/09/2013
Marseille 2 - 1 Stoke
Gotze 12
Key Players - Stekelenburg, Lisandro Lopez

A bad result as they have only really ageing players but we are really missing Lewandowksi's goalscoring ability.

Premier League
21/09/2013
Stoke 2 - 1 Fulham
Xhaka 47 AOC 55

The super subs come from behind and win this match for us but we are still missing Lewandowski big time with stand in Schurrle not up to being a striker.

Capital One Cup 3rd rnd
24/09/2013
Stoke 1 - 2 Man Utd
Barkley 47 Fletcher sent off 52

I fined Fletcher after his second sending off this month and he had the cheek to moan about it! A side full of reserves due to fatigue and injuries did put up a good fight against Man Utd.

Premier League
28/09/2013
Stoke 2 - 1 West Ham
Schurrle 45 Caulker 71

Make shift striker Schurlle scores his first goal in over 10 hours of football but hopefully Lewandowski will be back next month.

View attachment 317257View attachment 317258View attachment 317259

Suprise packages QPR and Reading lead the way but it look like its going to be a close league this year with a lot of the big teams already picking up losses.

Player of the Month

View attachment 317260

With so many other Germans out injuried or fatigued its good news to see injury prone Toni Kroos having a good few games.

Stoke City

View attachment 317518

October 2013

02/10/2013
Stoke 1 - 3 Bayern
Caulker 71
Key Players - Cristiano Ronaldo, Higuian and Marco Reus

They have quality throughout and we are missing key players so never stood a chance besides from that front 3 they also have Howedes, Hummels, Schweinsteiger and Vidic!

Premier League
05/10/2013
Reading 2 - 1 Stoke
Pastore 2

They turned this result around big time after we went into the lead so early on but they do seem to be our bogey team at the moment, i definetly dont enjoy facing them.

Premier League
20/10/2013
Arsenal 2 - 3 Stoke
Lewandowski 12, 30 Jones 45

As you can see hes back!!! 2 goals in 30 minutes after being out for almost a month is not bad going we definetly depend on his goalscoring prowess.

23/10/2013
Stoke 3 - 0 Olympiakos
Song 2 Lewandowski 29, 48
Key Players - Luis Suarez, Wellington Nem and Raphael Varane

A good result as you can see they have some amazing players in their side and our man Lewandowski grabs another brace with now 4 goals in his 2 comeback games.

Premier League
26/10/2013
Everton 0 - 0

Bore Draw.

View attachment 317531View attachment 317532View attachment 317533

Player of the Month

View attachment 317534

Lewandowski has been sorely missed and banged in 4 goals in 3 games lets hope there is many more goals to come!

Stoke

View attachment 320274

November 2013

Premier League
Stoke 2 - 0 Chelsea
Lewandowski 33, 48

Lewandowski wins us the game but then yet again gets injuried and will miss another 6 weeks after scoring 6 goals in 4 games and my form is about to go out the window yet again.

Olympiakos 3 - 1 Stoke
Sinclair 77

Well Suarez turned up for the home leg and destroyed us with a sublime hat trick and with us missing our stand out player Lewandowksi we simply didnt have any answers.

Premier League
Birmingham 0 - 4 Stoke
Pastore 23 Schurrle 38, 79 Dawson 52

A good win as our stand in striker Schurrle finds the net a couple times along with Pastore running the show against lowly relegation threatened Birmingham.

Premier League
Stoke 4 - 0 Leicester
Alaba 35 Schurrle 45 Pastore 51, 71

Thats another 4 goals put past the new boys of the league and the duo of Schurrle and Pastore are working this time round so much better than they did during Lewandowski's last injury patch.

Stoke 4 - 2 Marseille
Song 33 Schurrle 73 Sinclair 82, 84

With this match heading for a draw and our chances of staying in the competition diminshing it was the part of Super Sub that Scott Sinclair played perfectly bagging a beautiful brace in 2 minutes. We still need to beat Bayern to qualify which i think will be too hard for us but getting into the Europa League knockout rounds will be good enough for me.

I forgot to get any screenshots for this month but we were around 5th at this point and only 4 points of top and i dont think i could chose a player of the month with Schurrle, Pastore and Sinclair all having a good time.

December will be up Dreckly

Stoke

View attachment 320277

December 2013

Premier League
Man Utd 1 - 3 Stoke
Sinclair 19 Jones 75 Song 85

What a result against United! The 2 CB's won this match for us in the last 20 minutes by doing it the old Stoke way, 2 corners 2 headers 2 goals. Job Done.

Premier League
Stoke 0 - 1 Newcastle

Well what can i say to go from beating Man Utd to not even having a chance against Newcastle, Schurrle has been poor in these last 2 games, we may need a new backup striker if Lewandowski is going to be injury prone.

Bayern 0 - 0 Stoke

In what might have been seen as a good result against Bayern away from home getting knocked out of the Champions League by just a point is a bitter pill to swallow.

Premier League
Southampton 2 - 1 Stoke
Dawson 23

Well we went ahead from a set piece but that was about it for us yet again Schurrle has a poor game up front hopefully Lewandowski will be back next game.

Premier League
Stoke 4 - 0 Wigan
Gotze 31 Lewandowski 41 Pastore 47 Sinclair 76

What a result and what a comeback after a poor showing in the last 2 matches Lewandowski's return lifts the whole team and we destroy Wigan.

Premier League
Stoke 0 - 2 Liverpool

Back to square one again with this loss with Lewandowski too tired to last more than half the match, Liverpool do have one of the best squads in the world at the moment though.

Premier League
Stoke 1 - 1 QPR
Pastore 11

We let our concentration slip and conceded a very late equalizer to give away the 3 points we had fought to earn.

Premier league
Stoke 1 - 1 Aston Villa
Lewandowksi 28
Dawson sent off 88

Well yet again we give away a lead and it was all thanks to Dawson going crazy with minutes to go, Dawson lunged in and fouled Agbonlahor got sent off then they scored the resulting penatly and that was 2 more points dropped.

Premier league Table and Stats

View attachment 320291View attachment 320292View attachment 320293

Toni Kroos tops the assists charts with most of Lewandowski's goals being set up by him, we need to kick on now and hope Lewandowski stays injury free and try to get champions league football for a second season.