Just in time for the weekend Glory 1.0 and Glory lead 1.0. So this is what I've changed,

• Complete Forward now set to attack
  • Inside Forwards now set to support
  • Advanced Playmaker now set to support
  • Full Backs now set to attack (very happy with this)
  • All players set to shoot less often
  • Team set to more direct passing
  • Work ball into box removed
  • Look for overlap removed
View attachment 1160038 View attachment 1160039 View attachment 1160040 View attachment 1160041

I've added tactic here and on front page.

View attachment 1160042

View attachment 1160042

Hey, I think you attached the same .fmf file twice.

I'll give this a go mate! I'll report back!

Tried this with Arsenal and won the league and fa cup in the first season. This for me is a very good tactic considering there is no back 5 or 3 strikers. Very fun to watch and great defensively.

View attachment 1163943 View attachment 1163944
View attachment 1163945 View attachment 1163946

The next version of these tatics are almost ready the defense is amazing tho I've got problems creating chances so I need too fix that, hoping to have them ready for Monday or Tuesday. Thank you for testing awesome results

The next version of these tatics are almost ready the defense is amazing tho I've got problems creating chances so I need too fix that, hoping to have them ready for Monday or Tuesday. Thank you for testing awesome results
Should be decent i'm gonna continue this save so i'll try it when its out.

Is the new tactics looking a lot better for chances? When will it be released?

I'm content with the tactics but I normally like to test it over a whole season before I upload and I've had limited time to play so I've haven't been able to finish on time. If you waiting on the tactics to start new season just say and I can upload the tactics today.

Here's some of the the result I've had since I found and fixed the problem with attacking apart of the tactics.

I'm content with the tactics but I normally like to test it over a whole season before I upload and I've had limited time to play so I've haven't been able to finish on time. If you waiting on the tactics to start new season just say and I can upload the tactics today.

Here's some of the the result I've had since I found and fixed the problem with attacking apart of the tactics.
It's fine i'm still using the same save. There doesn't seem to be many ccc's but are you seeing alot more goals while still being solid in defense?

upload, please!!

It's fine i'm still using the same save. There doesn't seem to be many ccc's but are you seeing alot more goals while still being solid in defense?

Not sure what's going on with the CCC some game's I'll get 3 plus CCC and win 2-0 others I'll get none but win 3 or more, could be my players as some are having a very off season. I'll test with another team after I've upload the tactics tomorrow.

Using this with Feyenorrd basically no transfers etc and going pretty well. Couple of quick questions though.
1. If i get a man sent off any particular player to take off? My BWM picks up a few cards and with no option to ease off tackles im assuming he'll end up getting a red sooner or later.
2. If i go behind any tips of what tactic to switch to if any? I've managed to save a few draws by changing to Glory Domination to get 1 goal back and then going to Glory Goal and snatching a draw. Just wondered if you had any tips yourself?

View attachment 50195View attachment 50194

Using this with Feyenorrd basically no transfers etc and going pretty well. Couple of quick questions though.
1. If i get a man sent off any particular player to take off? My BWM picks up a few cards and with no option to ease off tackles im assuming he'll end up getting a red sooner or later.
2. If i go behind any tips of what tactic to switch to if any? I've managed to save a few draws by changing to Glory Domination to get 1 goal back and then going to Glory Goal and snatching a draw. Just wondered if you had any tips yourself?

View attachment 1164754View attachment 1164755

Nice results, thanks for trying Glory. Answer's to your questions, if I get a player send off I take off the CF, if I'm winning I set it to Domination and try and hold the lead if it's a draw I leave it on Glory until I score, if I'm losing then I use Goal until I score then Domination.

As for the second question, if it's early in the game first 50 min's I keep using Glory hoping to get a goal or two (and that has happen in most games) now if it looks like I can't break them down I switch to Domination hoping to pass my way into the box and get a goal or two. If none of that works and it's 65 or more then I use Goal and leave it until I score 2 or more.

Now I've been thinking on how to improve Glory Goal was thinking of removing the DLP and adding second striker AF on attack. I would also change the BWM to DLP support to help out in defense encase of counter attack. You could try that if you need goal and Glory Goal isn't working. It's something I'll test when I get back to playing next week.

Last edited:
Im currently playing as Newcastle 2nd season and had a great season so far, however im really struggling away against top teams, rarely creating a chance and having hardly any possession, any suggestions?