Im currently playing as Newcastle 2nd season and had a great season so far, however im really struggling away against top teams, rarely creating a chance and having hardly any possession, any suggestions?

Couple of idea's, first have you try counter with Glory if that doesn't help you could try retain possession and look for overlap with Glory, or maybe start with the away games with Domination add look for overlap. One last thing you could do is use Glory remove DLP and add second striker AF put the BWM to DLP support that may help.

Couple of idea's, first have you try counter with Glory if that doesn't help you could try retain possession and look for overlap with Glory, or maybe start with the away games with Domination add look for overlap. One last thing you could do is use Glory remove DLP and add second striker AF put the BWM to DLP support that may help.

Okay thanks for the advice man i'll give it a try

View attachment 50050View attachment 50049
Hey Guys,
On my 3rd season with ACF Fiorentina. Used a variation of 4-2-3-1 and 3-4-3 last season and just managed to win Serie A. Really wanted to settle on a formation for this season so I went ahead with your GLORY 2.0 formations. Thus far they have worked really well. As you can see from my schedule I only lost one game (after I had a player sent off after 16 minutes and then fell apart). Otherwise its been great. Really good attacking tactic. Create plenty of opportunities but the problem I'm having is putting them away. Simone my CF isn't perfect for the role. He has 16 finishing and has scored 5 goals in 9 games, but 3 were penalties. I'm usually having to drag him off after 70 minutes he's that ineffective. As you can see from my line up, not all the players I have fit the roles perfectly. Left inside forward again is a problem, they're not scoring or playing consistently. Thank God for Chiesa on the right, what a player, I'd be in trouble without him!
Hit a bit of a rough patch, too many draws, not finishing teams off, not putting our chances away. Love the tactic but I'm excited to try the GLORY 3.0 formations. Will get back with you to let you know how they went. Cheers.

Last edited:
Do you think 3.0 is better than 2.0. I was using 2.0 with arsenal in my third season and was unbeaten in the league in 26 games then switched to all 3.0 versions and seemed to lose and draw a few more? Do you reckon its because i switched mid season?

Do you think 3.0 is better than 2.0. I was using 2.0 with arsenal in my third season and was unbeaten in the league in 26 games then switched to all 3.0 versions and seemed to lose and draw a few more? Do you reckon its because i switched mid season?

Maybe due to the team shape and few roles changing it could have effect, could could add the OI from 2.0 to 3.0 to see if that helps.

3.0 worked well for me but if 2.0 works for you, you should keep using it. I'm working on 4.0 one tactic is amazing the other is meh can't get the attack to work right got idea or two hopefully that work. If it all goes well I'll add sneak peak and should have if up at the end of the week.

5 games in with the 3.0 version, kinda meh so far. 0-0 v Inter, 1-1 v Bari, 1-2 v Chievo, 6-1 Banik Ostrava, 1-0 v Atalanta. Still same issue of not hitting the target. Not scoring enough goals. The win over Banik Ostrava in Champs League game which was kind of expected. But the tactic looked incredible in full flow. Tried to change the tactic a little in the Atalanta game. Changed my IF to W and CF to AF. Didn't really have any effect. Switched to the Domination 3.0 and ground out the win but Atalanta had chances.

5 games in with the 3.0 version, kinda meh so far. 0-0 v Inter, 1-1 v Bari, 1-2 v Chievo, 6-1 Banik Ostrava, 1-0 v Atalanta. Still same issue of not hitting the target. Not scoring enough goals. The win over Banik Ostrava in Champs League game which was kind of expected. But the tactic looked incredible in full flow. Tried to change the tactic a little in the Atalanta game. Changed my IF to W and CF to AF. Didn't really have any effect. Switched to the Domination 3.0 and ground out the win but Atalanta had chances.

Sorry it's not working as well for you I've upload Glory 4.0 below if you want to give it a try, as you can see from the screen shots plenty of chances. I'm still testing it so can't say for such if it's good or not but it's looking good at the moment. I'll add more screen shots later, PC playing up.

How to use I use Home during Home games and against weaker teams or if Away not working I switch to Home. Away is used during Away games and against stronger teams or if I want to be more defensed and hold a lead.

Hopefully these tactic's help may change if I find something not working, feedback welcome. Enjoy.

View attachment 49890 View attachment 49892 View attachment 49889

View attachment 49886

Use these OI

View attachment 49885

View attachment 49884

View attachment 49883

tactic

Hello, you can not group the three tactics into one tactic ... ??