Glory through the Mist - A Futebol Clube Porto story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Transfer Update :

Well, I hope you wont get upset, but I will only pin point the more important transfers, ins and outs, because I made at least 20 ok ?​

Tranfers OUT :

fc-porto-ruben_micael.jpg

Ruben Micael to Dortmund for a fee of 3M, he wanted to leave, because he was getting much playing time!​

renteria_280x420_34173a.jpg

Wason Renteria,He went to Lazio on a fee of 2M, basically he is ****, let him have it :)

o_river_plate_seleccion_argentina-863.jpg

Needless striker, getting old, and I dont like moochers :S
Gone to Parma for a fee of 1.5M​

silvestre+varela.jpg

Silvestre Varela,Since I dont play with wingers, it was a good deal, gone for Sttutgart for a fee of 2.5M​

stepanov.jpg

Milan Stepanov, the enigma of FC Porto, Gone to Parma for a fee of 4.1M, I hate him, since that game against Liverpool, he is so ****** tall, but made a cut with his hand, Idiot!​

Transfers IN :

030173442.jpg

Artur Kas'kov!Thank you Raikan for finding this yet to be polished pearl :)
Signed for a fee of 2.5M​

news_manset_resim_qc_MehmetEkici01.jpg

Mehmet Ekici, he made a very good season so I decided to get him, for a fee of 3.8M​

ledley_king1_633572604545625000.jpg

I signed him for the eventuality that Bruno Alves would leave, that didnt happened :)
Ledley King for a fee of 6.25M, do you think it was expensive?​

Raul_Garcia_celebro_gol_ex.jpg

Raul Garcia for a fee of 1.3M, i was in need of a box-to-box midfielder, and he was Tranfer Listed, so I got him :)

gaby_mudingayi_pandev.jpg

Gaby Mudingayi, Tenaciouns midfielder, Bologna got Relegated and I snatched him for a fee of 1.1M :)

1086299_full-lnd.jpg

Im in Dreamland :) Fantastic Playmaker, Toni Kroos, for a fee of 16.5 M, I am delighted to get my man:)

Since I cant put the all transfer window, here are two screenshots of the tranfers ok?
View attachment 93895

And now, The Youngsters

Well lads, August and September coming soon, coment and give me tips on how to improve :) cheers !

August Update :

Portuguese Super Cup

Sporting 0 Porto 0 (4-5 on Penaltys)
View attachment 93944

It was an even match, chances both sides, but we got the most dangerous chance when Hulk scored a fantastic free kick that hitted the post! In the nail bitting Penalty shootout, we were mentally stronger and got the win :) Delighted with the lads!​

Man of The Match​

brunoalves.jpg

Bruno Alves, was unbeatable in the air, A wall in the defence !​

Liga Sagres Begins :

Pre match Pre conference with Nuno Peixinho, towards the the game against Benfica​

Sky Sports News - First of all Congratulations when winning the Portuguese Super Cup against Sporting Mr Peixinho! First question, what a way to start the new season, against your bitter rivals Benfica isn't it?
Nuno Peixinho - I must say I wasnt expecting this but in a way, it will be our chance to strike a blow in the heart of Benfica so soon !
Sky Sports News - Are you worried that this game will be more of a Boxing championship rather than a game of football?
Nuno Peixinho - I can only answer that about my squad, I know that sometimes they can be a bit rough, but, I like that agressive side of them, they only show that they can get stuck in, always fighting to get the ball, as for Benfica, you have to talk to Jesus *laughs*
Sky Sports - Will this be Toni Kroos' first game in Liga Sagres?
Nuno Peixinho - When the moment you will see! That is all for now, good morning!
Sky Sports News - Thank you very much Mr Peixinho! this is Brian Griffin, Sky Sports News​

Porto 1 Benfica 0
View attachment 93945

We were way superior today, controled the game, shots on goal, our defence didnt compromise, and Raul Meireles scored a beautiful from 30 yards! Still there was time for Hulk to miss a penalty :( Fantastic way to start the season, two wins over two rivals :)

Man of the Match​

raulmeireles1.jpg

Raul Meireles was outstanding today, dictating play, tireless :)

Braga 1 Porto 1
View attachment 93946

We thought this game was in the bag, as soon as Falcao scored, we were dictating the pace of the game, and then, 2 minutes to full time, Fucile made a mistake, Móssoro recovered the ball and scored, I hate when this happens, the team has to be less forgiving in the final minutes!

Man of the Match​

D2BE08B9277E5FE30389F71A4F8E.jpg

Strong in the defence, Made the assist for Falcao's goal, should have kept him till the end of the game :S​

European Super Cup

ac_milan2.gif

00033%2520Simbolo%2520FCP.jpg

This was a going to be a game for the ages, I said to myself, AC Milan is one the greatest teams in Europe beyond doubt, but I had the confidence that the boys were going to clinch it :)

By comparison I thought they were better, but nontheless, Our faith was stronger !​

Porto 2 AC Milan 1
View attachment 93947

Hulk gave us the lead with a fantastic strike, skinning in between Nesta and Zambrotta, as for Raul Meireles, You all know the drill, powerful and deadly :)
Fantastic win!​

Man of the Match​

hulk-azul.jpg

Hulk was HULK today, Tenacious, powerful,quick, A Beast !​

Porto 1 Nacional Da Madeira 0
View attachment 93948

We only won by one because Nacional da Madeira's goalkeeper was outstanding today, pretty much shoving aside everything, but not that power House kick by Hulk !

Man of the Match​

bracalli1.jpg

Today, Rafael was Spider Like !

Hope you continue to follow my story lads, Cheers !​

Doing good mate....espicially for porto.

I will be following...

Wowwww ! CL with Porto in the first season ... uhh that's f*ckin' incredible mate ! And such results... you're awesome mate ! I think you should, if you win the CL in this year also, you should change club, to harder one like Belensennes ( sp? lol) or come to England, Aston Villa or something . Nation also recommended ;)

Otherwise you're doing freaking gr8 ! :)

Champions League Group D

fcp%20logo.gif

Shakhtar-Donetsk-turkey.PNG

Olympiakos+Logo.gif

Club_Brugge_KV.png

I guess it was an easy draw, against Mid European Teams, it could have been worst !
My goal this season is to reach Champions Quarter Finals, and I think I can easily surprass this group !​

September Update :

Olhanense 0 Porto 3
View attachment 94696

It was an easy game against a team that will probably go down to Liga Vitalis, Kas'kov scored in his First game with a Porto shirt :)

Man of The Match​

hulk.jpg

A Tremendous goal and a beautiful assist to Kas'kov goal, Delightful !​

Pre Match Press Conference towards the game Shakhtar Donetsk vs Porto​

CNN Sports - Good afternoon Mr Peixinho! You will begin defending your Champions League title against Ukranian side Shakhtar, a team filled with Brazilian talent, what concerns you, thoughts?
Nuno Peixinho - Talent ? That team only has 7 or 8 brazilian players playing, that doesnt mean they have talent at all, because the player I moat admire in Shakhtar's team is Gladkyi! I dont care if they have a whole brazilian team playing, the only thing Im focussed on is winning all matches that we are up for! I had enough of you Pedro Pinto, Goodbye!​

Shakhtar Donetsk 1 Porto 0
View attachment 94697

Now you see why I admire the lad? if you check his profile, He looks like ****, but at the end, he bangs goals like a maniac !
As for the game, they had more chances than us, even though Hulk missed, and missed and missed, ****** annoying :S​

Man of the Match​

He made some fantastic interventions, that kept us from getting out of Ukraine hummiliated, Thank you Beto !​

Sporting 1 Porto 0
View attachment 94698

Two defeats in a row!A mistake by Mathias Jorgensen led to Liedson's goal, we were unlucky with this loss, as soon as they scored, they got the 747 between Rui Patricio and the net, really annoying :mad:

Man of the Match​

LIEDSON.jpg

The Lad played really well, when he had the chance, he seize it, and gave Sporting the win!​

Porto 4 Beira-Mar 0
View attachment 94699

As Champions we have the obligation to hit back constantly, and that's what happened today, all the players have done a great job, very good win ! Falcao flew high :)

Man of the Match​

falcao2.jpg

Two Deadly strikes, His dream is to fly, fly high, Falcao !​

Porto 3 Oympiakos 2
View attachment 94700

They were always ahead of us, but as soon as we got the second, the game was ours, Artur Kas'kov gave us the win with a 25 yard strike, stunning goal :)

Man of the Match​

Hulk%2Bporto%2Bgivanildo.jpg

Hulk today was in Demolition Mode, 1 goal and 2 assists, absolutely fantastic :)

Last edited:
Wowwww ! CL with Porto in the first season ... uhh that's f*ckin' incredible mate ! And such results... you're awesome mate ! I think you should, if you win the CL in this year also, you should change club, to harder one like Belensennes ( sp? lol) or come to England, Aston Villa or something . Nation also recommended ;)

Otherwise you're doing freaking gr8 ! :)

Thank you very much mate, hope you continue to follow :)

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------

this is brilliant :) you've got a follower :wub:

Cheers mate, Thank you so much , hope you continue to follow !

October Update :

Vitória de Guimarães 2 Porto 1
View attachment 94971

We started the game in a blaze, with a fabolous strike from Hulk, but then the team layed back, and we lost, Fucile was TERRIBLE!​

Man of the Match​

hulk-porto-tvi-20091027.JPG

Hulk , Our best player today, beyond doubt, keep it going lad !​

Portuguese Cup 3rd Round :

Porto 2 Vitória de Setúbal 0
View attachment 94972

It was a very good game, Orlando Sá played very well today, and scored a 30 yard goal :)

Man of the Match​

27959_Orlando_sa2_dest_2.jpg

Orlando was on fire today, a goal and a assist to Kas'kov's goal, keep it going kid :D

Porto 1 Club Brugge 0
View attachment 94973

Dominant through out the game, Toni Kroos scored a wonderful free-kick from the edge of the area, This kid is going to be the shi* :)

Man of the Match​

hulk9.jpg

He hitted the woodwork 4 times, that was annoying to watch , i might say, nontheless, some important runs through the flank :)

Porto 5 Maritimo 0
View attachment 94974

Absolutely fantastic performance by the boys, COMPLETE DOMINATION !

Man of the Match​

0,,34686521-EX,00.jpg

4 goals from the Colombian, deadly, Falcao Falcao Falcao :wub:​

Rio Ave 1 Porto 2
View attachment 94975

It was an even match, But as Champion we rise to the occasion, Hulk scored twice :)

Maon of the Match​

Ra%C3%BAl_Meireles_FC_Porto3164d2bc_630x354.jpg

Two assists from the Portuguese Miefielder, Quality & Touch = Raúl Meireles​

Status
Not open for further replies.