Goal machine needed

totally with Gatid on that one.i mean,i got Laurito for 20m frm Udinese.was sorta sloppy in his first season but once he adapted,he banged 33 goals and won top scorer!.........Pandev also works great btw.

yea i can see were your coming from and if hes a fantastic player like people say is he really going to play well with St Mirren players its not like i was i big european club like barcelona man utd arsenal etc

Karim Benzema or Sergio Aguero real score-machines :p

well thats the problem..you should build your team based on all your players on the pitch..not leave one player out and just hope he performs

having one player peforming bad on the pitch makes a huge difference.

What do you mean by that? I have seen people say "build your team around your player" but I just understand what they mean by that.

Care to explain?

What do you mean by that? I have seen people say "build your team around your player" but I just understand what they mean by that.

Care to explain?

well, If you give explain to me in full details then i might can help

dont really get what your saying.

I think he means he doesn't understand the term build a team round a player.Ill give a example of a team built around a player: Argentina 86 world cup winners were totally built around Maradonna,everything went through him.

Laurito didnt perform for my St Mirren game. He scored something like 10 in 150 games thats not a goal machine is it. I sold him to stockport for bought 800k proberbly my training schedule. id recommend Nicklas Bendtner always does business for me.

10 goals in 150 games, are we talking about the same player? you sold him for only 800k?

Last season he played 40 games and scored 38, so far this season he has scored 18 goals in 15 games.

Play the right support striker with him and he will score more or less every match, you must have been playing him in defense or something... ;)

just signed pato in my tottenham game, first 20 games around 16 goals, and thats not even really settled in, bring on next season :)

yeh man,sorta like LFC before Torres......more lyk Gerrard FC.......lol(but he is still my favorite English midfielder btw).

I think what Gatid is trying to say is to play to the players strength. Make a tactic for each player suitable to his strength... or sometime like that.

I too don't build a team around 1 player. More like, I have a tactic that I use and find the players that's suit that tactic.

Can I suggest di natale from udinese bit on the pricey side but scored 15 in 17 games for me he performs against big teams scoring 3 consecutive hat tricks against tottenham everton and arsenal last season finishing with 43 all together

Pavel Pogrebnyak iz a gud signin. scores a few for my liverpool team

my strikers are vela and balotelli, and my top scorer is cristiano ronaldo :), between the three including assists you get 60 goals a season easily.

vela marquinhos (w.e his name is) cavani alexis sanches(HIGHLY RECONMAND)adebayor van persie rooney teves vagner love diogo cordozo bedtner(SCORES ALOT OF GOALS IN STYLE)