Ma-Li

Reaction score
Ladies & Gentlemen, I shall now introduce you to the worlds greatest striker!

I restarted my Man Utd game, using all the knowledge and information I have picked up over the last few months and managed to create a monster!!!

Is he already classed as a striker on the game?? If not i believe you have used the editor as he could never reach "natural" in a position that isnt his in the first place!

Oh wait, its Ma-Li! hehe, maybe i should check the screen name before i jump to conclusions! I trust that you wouldnt have done that lol

Last edited:
Is he already classed as a striker on the game?? If not i believe you have used the editor as he could never reach "natural" in a position that isnt his in the first place!

No he's not, he's classed as Competent... and I was surprised too that he reached Natural, but had him learning that new position all season, and obviously with him playing almost 60 games in that position coupled with his stats has helped tremendously!!!

As for cheating, what's the point in that? I knew I would get some criticism as it is almost too good to believe, but compare his stats to what they are at the start of the game and there's hardly any difference!

Plus you will notice that I sacrificed the goal scoring talents of my entire squad so that Ronnie could bang the goals in, but never thought he'd get to 70!!!

I did ask about re-training Ronnie as a striker on a previous thread a while ago...

I'll be happy to supply any screenshots to any of the non-believers as proof?

No he's not, he's classed as Competent... and I was surprised too that he reached Natural, but had him learning that new position all season, and obviously with him playing almost 60 games in that position coupled with his stats has helped tremendously!!!

As for cheating, what's the point in that? I knew I would get some criticism as it is almost too good to believe, but compare his stats to what they are at the start of the game and there's hardly any difference!

Plus you will notice that I sacrificed the goal scoring talents of my entire squad so that Ronnie could bang the goals in, but never thought he'd get to 70!!!

I did ask about re-training Ronnie as a striker on a previous thread a while ago...

I'll be happy to supply any screenshots to any of the non-believers as proof?

No no, read my edited post. I didnt realise it was you who posted it i thought it was just some forum random. I believe you, i know your not a cheater!

thanks man i just sold ronaldo to ral madrid for 40m straight up in my 4th season. lol.any1 else u think would do nearly as good as him?

n wot tactics go with ur magic man. thanks :)

I done this at my first season with united,

54 Apps
69 Goals

And if you play him as a striker for 1 and a half seasons or so, he does become a "Natural Striker"

Proof =)

mate u dont need to prove it i trust u lol. i jus wish u posted it earlier , im think of startin a new game jus for this lol i might try it wit a couple of players in my game ryt now n see how it goes

First time I have seen a player reach natural from competent.

Anyone got good players to loan to destroy the championship on goals?

in my game Bojan reached natural after 2 years learning to be Right Winger and playing there for about 70 matches

No no, read my edited post. I didnt realise it was you who posted it i thought it was just some forum random. I believe you, i know your not a cheater!

Cheers dude...

I had been searching for the "Complete Forward" for ages, someone who could finish with composure, could dribble at pace & was good in the air, and the only one who ticked all the boxes was Torres and Rafa had botted him so much he didn't want to leave Liverpool, even after they had accepted my £110m offer...

... then I had a moment of genius, I realised Ronnie had all the skills I was looking for, so trained him as a striker, the first few games he played poor, but after a month he became an accomplished striker and then started banging them in for fun, so I took the decision there and then to "re-start" and see what he could really do, and my god, he ripped defences apart with ease !!!

Can't wait for next season!!!

Last edited:
Who you playing Right Midfield now?

It's been a mixture between Nani, Park, Tosic & Beckham this season, something I shall be addressing in the next transfer window, as Nani & Tosic both play better on the left, Park isn't the greatest player you'll ever see and Beckham is better in the centre of the park!

But if I can't find a suitable player then it'll be Nani who'll be my 1st choice RW next season...

oh my God...he is the best in the world...
Ma-Li, can u upload your tactic? How about Ronaldo's instructions?
what patch do you used?

oh my God...he is the best in the world...
Ma-Li, can u upload your tactic? How about Ronaldo's instructions?
what patch do you used?

For my tactic, I don't really have 1 specific tactic really... I thought about how Fergie manages Utd, we never really change the style of play, just adapt slightly to whoever we play...

I play TT&F's Role Theory, however the more attacking option so 4 more clicks to the right... I've worked really hard on setting up my set-pieces, get a few goals from them, as for the rest of it I tweak it slightly for each game, my defensive line never stays the same, I rotate my players quite a bit so the player instructions are consistantly changing, everything is adapted to who and where I am playing, it's took a lot of trial and error to find out what works and what doesn't, and have re-started quite a few times, but now, this is it, my final game, time to kick on to infinity and beyond...

Here's Ronnie's PI's:

Nice1 Ma-li

great achievement there your making me want to restart start mine!

thumbs up.

Great one Ma-Li.. I've been thinking of restarting my game after 7 season in.. and now, you gave me the perfect reason!

Nice one my friend seems like ronaldo is like a one man attack now :)

Ronaldo has been max scorer in a season playing right wing, no wonder he is a killing machien playign upfront.