lol, i sold huntelaar halfway through first season. torres won't come to me because i'm madrid. i signed aguero for arsenal in a previous game and it set me back alot, he was terrible, got one goal in 40 league appearances!
i narrowed my choices down to tevez, rooney, ibrahimovic and villa, decided to get rooney as i figured he'd link up with ronaldo well, plus i had tevez previously so wanted to try something different.
hopefully rooney can setup lots of goals for ronaldo as he's strong, aggresive and has high work rate. if he doesn't i'm sure i'll be able to shift him for 60 mill or so after a couple of seasons.

You sold Huntelaar??? D'oh!!! He becomes miles better than Ruud van Nistlerooy as the game goes on - never mind!

Tevez would be a much better choice than Rooney to be honest, Rooney is much better played as an AMC than a ST...

Ibrahimovic is quality, but he's very tempremental, has to be handled with care!

Villa is awesome if used correctly, but his heading ability lets him down...

Eduardo is worth a look at too, his stats aren't world class, but he's never let me down in previous games. Same goes for Hulk too...

Seriously, what's the challenge in starting as the World's Best Team and 40mil to spend ?

I have 2 games on FM, one thats a Challenge (Basingstoke) also another for fun, which in Theory is easy to dominate eg Barca, Man Utd Inter ETC

hmm, thanks for the advice. i'm going to risk it tho and stick with rooney for now. i'll let you know how he gets on in a few days. so far this season he's scored 16 and setup 8 for man utd, whereas tevez has only scored 14 and setup 6 or so. i had huntelaar for celtic in 9.1 and he was pretty poor really, so i sold him based on his performances in that game.

on my leeds game i retrained fabian delph to be a left midfielder and played him there all season and asked him to run with ball down left and he became natural by march 1st season. i also retrained a regen in 2nd and 3rd season to become a natural right winger who had incredibly dribbling and pace. its just a matter of retraining them and playing them in that position constantly

I think Cristiano Ronaldo is really really gay and I hate this player, he's not playing football he's just thinking about his hair and such gay *** stuff

I think Cristiano Ronaldo is really really gay and I hate this player, he's not playing football he's just thinking about his hair and such gay *** stuff

Random and stupid.

Ma li, ive managed to recreate your succsess partially, is there any chance you can upload the tactic that you used? :)

You obviously think about him far too much, is there anything you wanna tell us?

no Ma-Li there's nothing.. I just think there are many players ALOT better than C.Ronaldo but if itworks for you then it's fine

Possibly the stupid post I've ever read. Firstly, calling someone gay over and over again, indicates a huge lack of intelligence. If you are claiming Ronaldo is homosexual, then you are wrong, and if you were right it still wouldn't make a difference.

Secondly, saying that one of the best players in the world is "not playing football he's just thinking about his hair and such gay *** stuff" is a frankly retarded statement and once again indicates a huge lack of intelligence.

I have had a life long hatred of Man Utd and I think Ronaldo is arrogant and has a terrible personality, yet I know that calling him gay over and over again just makes me look stupid. I also admit that he is one **** of a player

the most idiotic and childish comment i think i've ever read

I don't like ronaldo for his moaning but if i was offered half of his footballing talent i would take it in a heartbeat and if you say you wouldn't do the same then your just as stupid as your post, also how can he be the world footballer of the year and not play footballoO)

I think Fergy stole your idea tonight ;)

hehe yeah and definately a goal machine,

Btw a nice found Im aston villa 4th season just bought Ronaldo and about to train him to striker position

Thanks

just to address the retraining to natural in a position

it does work

takes about a season and the player needs to play the majority (if not all) of the matches in the season

i did it to jonny howson when in L1 made natural in attacking mid right with about 10 games left

it should work for any player

youve just got to play through the initial period where they might play badly

Btw any Idea if the same can be done with Messi?
Think it should be possible shoudnt it

I tried that, I didnt really stay with that game long enough to really see the results, but if you do try this dont ask him to learn any moves he resents that.

I think someone missed the point of the thread... (although he is good).

It could be done with Messi but he lacks certain requirements to be a complete forward eg: Strength, Height, Jumping, Heading...

Ladies & Gentlemen, I shall now introduce you to the worlds greatest striker!

I restarted my Man Utd game, using all the knowledge and information I have picked up over the last few months and managed to create a monster!!!
with the ronaldo training schedule did you make your own and put rooney tevez and berbatov in it aswell cos i see there was 4 players in there

with the ronaldo training schedule did you make your own and put rooney tevez and berbatov in it aswell cos i see there was 4 players in there

Yeah, I always make my own, tailored to suit each position or individual player...

... and yes, it was just them 4 assigned to that schedule! Gold star for you! :p