Goals Fabric & Parked Bus: 4-1-3-2

• Thread starter Thread starter Alaba
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 241
  • Views Views 85K
Thanks bud, which would you say i would have more success with'? the newest one or universal? thanks

thiago, i'd say you would have more success with the one i will be posting in a few minutes. It's not the one i shared here (that was an experiment for who wanted to test it).

I'm creating the thread for my new tactic, i believe it's the best i've ever done. in 10/20 minutes You'll see it

cheers mate!

"DLF & AF: The Dlf needs to be an all rounded striker with focus to speed while the Af focus on Power."

So we want a quick DLF and a slower and more powerful AF? Shouldn't this be the other way round?

Alaba Hello! Please tell me they are not favorite Universal give balanced, right? You edited the first post and do not know: ((

Last edited:
Balanced always.

If you're not favourite switch to control!
if you're favourite, attacking!

Just to say that I prefer the final version.
My results with the latest version is more mixed

Excellent tactic for me, no defeat for almost 70 games
Depending on the course of the game, I change the mentality and late in the game I quietly manages short pass to make sure of victory

All my congratulations Alaba and not worry people who criticize length of time

Just to say that I prefer the final version.
My results with the latest version is more mixed

Excellent tactic for me, no defeat for almost 70 games
Depending on the course of the game, I change the mentality and late in the game I quietly manages short pass to make sure of victory

All my congratulations Alaba and not worry people who criticize length of time

What are the main differences between those 2? I used universal away against Liverpool, winning 0-2, changed to counter and they drew 2-2 in the last minute. Good punished for cowering :D

Alaba,

Do you have a few exemples (names) of cheap players I could use as CM?
Did you think about creating some players filters?
I'm trying this with my home side (Bordeaux) with no transfers.... so far working quite fine, but as I arrive in december, I'd like to know who I could transfer in teh middle.

Thanks for sharing that tactic mate

very encouraging start, won the first game i used it 3-0 (away) and had very few worrying moments defensively (team - porto)

Alaba Hello, I'm new on this forum, my name is Richard and I write from Italy, more precisely from Florence!
When I saw this tactic I said, this is the perfect tactics for me and for my Fiorentina!
I'm trying for a couple of weeks and it makes me quite well, only one thing I wanted to ask ...
What instructions from the sidelines by your players?
I usually put in play spaces, pull as soon as possible, and do not disturb the opponents tackle risky
Thanks in advance for your answer

Do you think it would be possible to turn one of the strikers into a goal scoring AMC?

Last edited:
Just created 9 Clear Cut Chances with Chelsea away against Zenit!!!! (6) absolutely amazing tactic

I'm gonna use the Universal Tactic for a while with Dagenham & Redbridge, as I've been struggling in the 3rd season (League 1). Will post a few updates later on

After a bit of a rocky start to the season with newcastle, now the team is settled, im slowly climbing back up the table from 12th to 4th with back to back wins for 8 matches straight now.

Back