Goals Fabric & Parked Bus: 4-1-3-2

• Thread starter Thread starter Alaba
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 241
  • Views Views 85K
if you are vacationing, try it without doing it.
I don't know why but when im vacationing something goes wrong with the tactic. If i play only one match in vacation i could draw/win close. i play the same match (same men too) but not on vacation and i win some 6-0....

So try playing yourself, i think its made on purpose (Otherwise wed win everythin in 10 minutes vactioning)

I think because you are giving some orders in match and which tactic that makes you win in vacation too then it is good tactic :)

i don't give any shouts, nothign usually. I don't even change a single thing during a normal match. its just a problem in this year vacationing, im not the only one whos telling it. try just a few matches without vacationing (without giving any instruction)

Universal - all teams
The tweaked - top teams?

If so, can you put this in the OP?

I already did. I think the universal is better even for a top team!

The only important thing you guys got to change is mentality: Control if you are stronger, Standard if you're underdogs! Let me know!

After a first game with the new tactic, I feel that it seems less offensive than the Final.

Maybe because of the two middle are less offensive.
I look carefully to check other games this impression

It could be interresting to use Final against small teams or when you have to score goals and universal against the big teams or outside

(sorry for my english, i'm french)

yes it could, but remember you can switch the mentality! If you're playing against a crappy side, switch mentality to attack...if youre playin rreal madrid, switch to standard!

THis is really important!

as you can see

as you can see against real madrid away i switched to "standard".

Then i even switch to "counter" when they where pushing higher and we managed to win 3.0

IF i expected to play control, away at real madrid.....dunno how that would go.

SO YOU GOTTA CHANGE MENTALITY DEPENDING ON YOUR OPPONENT! its really important! Since we don't play the offside trap, be sure you tick "no" (when you use attacking mentality it automatically sets it as yes).

I know;-) and I also used to use Shouts during match

Shouts play a big role, but i think every situation as a different approach, so it's better for you to learn what every shout means and use the ones you think are more appropriated.

Me, for example: I use play from defense and keep the ball, against lower teams from the beginning, but i don't use them from the beginning against middle teams like Aston Villa. I use them if i'm winning by 2 or more.

If i'm having problems at the midfield, i use hassle opponents, but again, not from the beginning.

Finally, check the ones your players fit better

as you can see against real madrid away i switched to "standard".

Then i even switch to "counter" when they where pushing higher and we managed to win 3.0

IF i expected to play control, away at real madrid.....dunno how that would go.

SO YOU GOTTA CHANGE MENTALITY DEPENDING ON YOUR OPPONENT! its really important! Since we don't play the offside trap, be sure you tick "no" (when you use attacking mentality it automatically sets it as yes).

You won because it was raining, and as it does not rain too much in Spain, your players where in advantage. Also you got luck :P

Going to start a new save and want to use your universal tactic. Going to start the difficult way, unemployed as a nobody, so trying to build a new career from scrap.

Only one question... Maybe is a stupid one, but the difference between the strikers isn't clear for me. The left one should be creative and fast and the right one should have strenght?

Alaba, I think the tactic with offside trap works very well for my team. Win against Sporting Club 3-0 in champions league then 5-1 away win against Eskisekirspor....change tactic to universal and dominate the game agains Orduspor but win only 2-1, now will play my second match in champions league against Man United.... :)

Alaba, I think the tactic with offside trap works very well for my team. Win against Sporting Club 3-0 in champions league then 5-1 away win against Eskisekirspor....change tactic to universal and dominate the game agains Orduspor but win only 2-1, now will play my second match in champions league against Man United.... :)

And did you change the mentality? What's your team?

Hey boss, what are your training set to ? and also match preparation? im ready to give it a shot with aston villa as they hired me in 2016 when they went down to 2nd div. thanks ;)

And did you change the mentality? What's your team?

Lost 1-0... Play first half with defansif mentality and second half with counter mentality...but my team is so weak, and is in financial trouble, can't make transfers only loans :( but with this tactic i think this season ( this is my second season with Beşiktaş, finished in second position 2 points away after Galatasaray ) I will dominate the league :) Thanx Alaba ;)

View attachment 286210

Back