Goals Fabric & Parked Bus: 4-1-3-2

• Thread starter Thread starter Alaba
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 241
  • Views Views 85K
ok last night 14 pages, today 20 and a new version??? omg! 1º tatic good, 2º tatic(final) even better, how can the universal be better??? xD lets see how is that! will try.

keep good work :) Thanks

ps: speak with user from the Huge Tactic Testing, your tatic get in next round : TEAM A - Alaba (Goals and parked bus_ 4-1-3-2), to change the tatic for the new one

Last edited:
Going to start a new save and want to use your universal tactic. Going to start the difficult way, unemployed as a nobody, so trying to build a new career from scrap.

Only one question... Maybe is a stupid one, but the difference between the strikers isn't clear for me. The left one should be creative and fast and the right one should have strenght?

Sunderland's Martin O'Neill is sacked after 7 games (W0-D2-L5) and the hired me! Whohoo, let the fun begin.
Not a brilliant squad, but something to work with.

Still hope someone can answer the question about the strikers. Which attributes are important for the left and which for the right.

Won 2x1 against juve with dortmund, but now i lost 3x0 in quart-final of champions :(

anyone tried this with a championship side? will it work well?

I do not understand the meaning. you think I do not know anything about Shouts ?

I didn't say that you don't know nothing about shouts, and i apologize if you got that idea from my words. Not intended.

What i meant is that for a situation there is a shout, and the same situation can have 2 different shouts if it's me or you who manage. learning in depth what they mean is very helpful to apply them to achieve what you want the team to achieve.

I don't use more than 2 or 3 since i don't achieve what will be the impact on my team.

btw im working on a completely new realease as im tired of this game style....in some hours/1 day i'll post the new tactic..if somebody wants to experiment it contact me in private!

lol another? post it here, maybe for those who this great universal tatic doesn't work :)

btw, testing the universal, what can i say? its getting better and better :) thnks :)

i don't use pitch size as playing in italian club i cannot decide...don't know how to help you there.

Daniel, my new release is unbelievable. The only problem is that ive played only 4 games with it so its too early to judge...want to give it a try?

(scored 24 goals, conceded 2, in 4 games. i obviously faced little sides, but its still impressive)

yes u can send me pls? i will try it, maybe not today couse i m in cup challenge and winning with universal :) and i like it.

Send me, i just upload it to be fluid.

i succeed with this tatics on a low league team, been promoted and betting up the top teams. (not in major league yet, next promotion) xD

Hey boss, what are your training set to ? and also match preparation? im ready to give it a shot with aston villa as they hired me in 2016 when they went down to 2nd div. thanks
wink.gif

oh and also any specific OI to individual positions?

i would love to give it a try if you want, also my email is my username AT hotmail DOT com ;)

can you answer those two questions about the universal tactic please boss? thanks =)

I started using this in my second season at Atletico Madrid. I just scraped 4th in my first season, and I wanted to try out a tactic in my second season. I picked this one.

I'm currently in February 2014, and I've just sold Falcao in January. He was unhappy, and wanted to leave. So, bear in mind when looking at my fixtures, that I no longer have him. Even when I did have him, he was unhappy and played poorly. I've also only recently got Javi Garcia on loan (had him for a month at the time of this post).

team14.jpg

I previous used Adrian in the DLF role, but he was used to fill the void at AF when Falcao left.

tablefeb2014.jpg

As you can see, I am close to the top of the league.

fixtures1314.jpg

fixtures13142.jpg

I like it. If I improve my team and continue to build, I can win the league with this team. So far I've spent very little money due to Atletico's poor financial situation.

My only criticism is that if the wing backs are beaten regularly by a winger, then the team becomes extremely vulnerable to crosses. It doesn't happen often, but it can hurt you when it does.

I'd recommend the tactic. Innovative and different from so many others. A refreshing change.

Last edited:
thanks mate! let me know how it goes! and let me know if you want to try the new tactic!

Hey Alaba, for the Universal, can you please answer this.
what are your training set to ? and also match preparation? im ready to give it a shot with aston villa as they hired me in 2016 when they went down to 2nd div. thanks
wink.gif

oh and also any specific OI to individual positions?

hi thiago! you might wanna give a try to my new tactic to.

i set training to "fitness", intensity "high". there is little match preparation, set to "tactics". Rest only before matches!

Training to individual positions: wing backs and deep lyying playmaker. (and obviously players who need to adapt).

If you have time please try my new tactic too! cheers!

Back