Goals Fabric & Parked Bus: 4-1-3-2

• Thread starter Thread starter Alaba
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 241
  • Views Views 85K
with inter you shoould use the offensive 4-1-3-2!!!

This is my last match with it...

with inter you shoould use the offensive 4-1-3-2!!!

This is my last match with it...

So, the new tactic is for big teams or playing at home and the old one is for middle teams or playing away?

no, no i play it always.

It's just a little bit more offensive, so i'd say you can play it if you have players who overall got stamina, pace, and work rate. That's why when you look for all your players (except maybe your CDs and Strikers) you gotta consider stamina and work rate so they can maintain pressing through the whole 90 min.

If you play all classy players with no "commitment" to team work etc.....it won't be as solid as it should.

If you manage to find the right equilibrim with the players in your squad, well definitely try the Offensive one as it's much more spectacular and its what i initially imagined.
High pressing, posession, many CCC, offside trap and wonderful goals and good team football.

The other is similar but a little bit more cautious....and many times this doesn't mean being more solid in defense!!!

no, no i play it always.

It's just a little bit more offensive, so i'd say you can play it if you have players who overall got stamina, pace, and work rate. That's why when you look for all your players (except maybe your CDs and Strikers) you gotta consider stamina and work rate so they can maintain pressing through the whole 90 min.

If you play all classy players with no "commitment" to team work etc.....it won't be as solid as it should.

If you manage to find the right equilibrim with the players in your squad, well definitely try the Offensive one as it's much more spectacular and its what i initially imagined.
High pressing, posession, many CCC, offside trap and wonderful goals and good team football.

The other is similar but a little bit more cautious....and many times this doesn't mean being more solid in defense!!!

I see your point. Testing tactics to play away from home against big clubs and the offensive ones work better!

If the formation is fluid and the tactic is right, playing away will make only a subtle change....by the moment i type to you i just finished playing away with bologna with ALL subs (played with toni & klose as strikers that are like 38 in my save, loool) and won 0-3 without letting them touch the ball....

This is a really great tactic.....let me know if you try it how it goes!

OK, i will. I have a meeting tonight, but if i arrive at home before midnight i will and will reply tomorrow

Great Great tactic :) i have been frustrated with tactics, that were good on 13.1.1/2 and now with 13.1.3 they just stop working.

With this tactic omg! i have games that the opponent do 0 shot's :) (they don't touch the ball)

Thank you! keep good work.

ps: for lower teams what u recommend? offensive or goals and parked bus?

This tactic is just awesome mate,i am playing with psg and with this tactic it's crushing all in its path :D,thank you for this.

I'll try this tactic with a lower team hope it will be as success as psg.

daniel thanks for the feedback!

I gotta be honest here....i'm still not really sure what's better for lower teams since now i'm only testing the tactic with As Roma.

I'd say even with a lower team you could try and see if the offensive one is giving good results...if not you may want to try the other one.

Obviously if youre a low team feel free to change mentality if you're ahead...

This tactic is just awesome mate,i am playing with psg and with this tactic it's crushing all in its path :D,thank you for this.

I'll try this tactic with a lower team hope it will be as success as psg.

thanks nymphe!

i hope it'll work for lower teams too!

the only problem i would have with this is the no winger aspect, I have Willian, but i suppose i could play him in the middle of the park possibly?

congratulations ! Looks very impressive, mate. may ask you two questions? Do you use any shouts? and wanna ask about 3 MC's... LCM and RCM are in same duty, do you think one of them should be BWM or something different?

Hi,just beat Mun.Utd,but i have some questions- 2 cm must have more att. ore def. attributes,,, and left striker more poacher ore support stricker (good pass and creative)Thanks.

the only problem i would have with this is the no winger aspect, I have Willian, but i suppose i could play him in the middle of the park possibly?

tucker is right! train him as dlf and **** be perfect!

I, so whats the difference betwen your 2 tactics ?

They are very similar.

Offensive 4-1-3-2: Defense line pushed higher, more pressing, zonal marking.
These are the little tweaks that put toghether render it really perfect for me.

The "classic" one has a lower defense line, default pressing and default marking...more cautious...less effetive...i'd stick to the offensive one!

what shouts do you use for this tactic?

I really do not use any shouts....i usually start each match winning by some 2/3 goals....don't know what to tell them!

If you want to control the result: retain posession.
If you want to have more opportunities: Hassle opponents

Back