Goals Fabric & Parked Bus: 4-1-3-2

• Thread starter Thread starter Alaba
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 241
  • Views Views 85K
congratulations ! Looks very impressive, mate. may ask you two questions? Do you use any shouts? and wanna ask about 3 MC's... LCM and RCM are in same duty, do you think one of them should be BWM or something different?

For the shouts, look what i've just answered here on top.

LCM and RCM are on the same duty and swap position all the time. they are important like this because they push inside the box when crosses are shoved inside and still they build and support the action....if you really want to test something (i wouldn't) maybe you can try to set one of them as a Box to box midfielder, not as a ball winning one since we already have an anchor man and we would lose to much support to the game building!

guys...this season (2014/2015) that i bought a really good striker after winning ECL......things are crazy!

14 games (VAcationing for 12...) i won 13 and tied 1.....43 goals (more than 3 per match...) and only 10 conceded....best attack...best defense! LOL

if things were already too easy with a decent side (default roma players plus gareth bale and danilo but selling de rossi), with a really good striker things get ridicolous!

Great tactics, my team create like theres no tomorrow, but my strikers misse a alot...anyways, i will try to build my players for that tactics....thx you alaba

Last edited:
Great tactics, my tema create like theres no tomorrow, but my strikers misse a alot...anyways, i will try to build my players for that tactics....thx you alaba

Thanks to you for trusting me and experimenting my tactict!!

i had problems with strikers two...i believe your AF must be a really outstanding striker....Mattia Destro did marvels for me...but since i have Neymar as an AF (trained as an AF and in heading) and lamela as dlf....things are just too ****** easy!

I will test these two tactics with my Sweden now.

Which of these two do you recommend?

definitely the offensive one! if theres some problem....try the other one or tell me what players you have...Try to give it some time if you don't see results immediately even though it should give you immediately at least some kind of indication

Alaba,
You made a big job, mate. Finally i find a tactic which suits my team site Beşiktaş. Especially, wing backs looks incredible, my RWB crosses to my LWB and he scores... :) thats amazing... with this tactic if you have speedy wing backs, tactic works very well...

i have a lot of foult ....
i try with the same save, i give you my feedback just after.

Absolutely the best tactic so far for FM13!

The offensive tactic are absolutely wonderful! Good job and thanks!

Alaba,
You made a big job, mate. Finally i find a tactic which suits my team site Beşiktaş. Especially, wing backs looks incredible, my RWB crosses to my LWB and he scores... :) thats amazing... with this tactic if you have speedy wing backs, tactic works very well...

thanks for the feedback burhanavci!!

It is true, if you have 2 good wbs yhis tactic will do marvels!

Some players....alvaro pereira (inter), gareth bale, sandro & danilo from porto, alaba from munchen, corchia, armero, cuadrado....

why? Maybe it depends on your players!
still, to have this tactic at its best you gotta have 23 players since it is really demanding (high pressing, offensive play)...

in any case how is it going for the results?

To cope with injuries....BUY MORE PLAYERS...lol!

i use your tactic on my save newcastle utd and my striker not fired all cylinder! so who you recommend for those striker roles? as i got Ba and ademilson,lewandoski

Alaba, I can certainly see masses of potential in your tactic but i'm struggling to get my side to truely reach their full potential. What team talks do uou use and in what situations do you apply them?

ruud, i rarely do this!!!

i leave it all to the assistant and in these times i'm vacationing...and winning!

are you sure you've got the right players? you don't need messi and iniesta, but the characteristics for the roles should be right.

Make sure the AF is a good & strong finisher!

OK... give me some minutes and i'll post it...

i made some minor tweaks to the tactic...seems it works a little bit better, but i really can't tell since it was already close to perfect ;)

If i'll be sure these tweaks are for good i'll repost the tactic!

Back