Goals Fabric & Parked Bus: 4-1-3-2

• Thread starter Thread starter Alaba
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 241
  • Views Views 85K
OK... give me some minutes and i'll post it...

i made some minor tweaks to the tactic...seems it works a little bit better, but i really can't tell since it was already close to perfect ;)

If i'll be sure these tweaks are for good i'll repost the tactic!

No worries mate, cheers!

Do you not actually play matches with your tactic? Vacationing and actually playing games give different results.

Also, how many cccs does your tactic create on average every game?

obviously i did! i played the first two years without vacationing...im just a little bit bored now!

Depends on the opponent...at least 4/5 but could create more!

obviously i did! i played the first two years without vacationing...im just a little bit bored now!

Depends on the opponent...at least 4/5 but could create more!

Sorry, didn't mean to sound offensive was just asking as that was what I inferred from your posts.

Right, i'm pretty much sold on this tactic now, so ill give it a go tomorrow when I wake up.

Thanks

No m8 you did not sound offensive at all!

internet sucks as to interpret how one says things...sorry if i sounded angry or something! i'm happy you'll try out this tactic! let me know how it goes....

Btw mckergan here are the screens...

not sure its really great...but im using this

Last edited:
No m8 you did not sound offensive at all!

internet sucks as to interpret how one says things...sorry if i sounded angry or something! i'm happy you'll try out this tactic! let me know how it goes....

Btw mckergan here are the screens...

not sure its really great...but im using this

One last thing, which might be a bit of effort for you, but do you mind uploading screenshots of your fixture and result list from your most recent complete season?

ok, i did not finish my season...i just eliminated tottenham from ecl, i'll post screenshots in 2 minutes.

Great screenshot mate! Just started a new liverpool save joe Allen has got 4 goals in 5 games can't wait for the tactic to be fluent

What shouts you using mate? will keep possession do for this? any others recommended? just looking for a decent tactic that plays possession style, planning to be Arsenal this weekend and would like tip tappy football like Barca! any advise on tweaking yours to emulate this? cheers bud

This is perfect for what you're looking for....look my first match (super cup) with bayern...i left roma

sorry mate, i meen are they classic mode? with arrows etc..

no, no...i made it with the "new" method. This year it's been the first time i've made the tactics using the wizard...simply because they were not as good when made with the classic mode!

This tactic helped me alot. Struggling in my network game (11th with Atletico Madrid, 19 games played) Lost 4 games after the tactic was applied. Got 4th and won the Europa Cup.

thanks for sharing dun know!

I believe that playin with this tactic from the first day of the season you'll be close to barca and real...and if you do some good signings you might win!

Quick update, im playing with dortmund..middle of the second season. 16W 9D 2L, my team is conceding from the wings, but i guess my WB players are just crappy. Oh, and my left striker never play well, i tried 3 different players in that position...any help? thx

hmm....left strikers should do great...keep in mind they should be really fast and creative players...imagine lamela, insigne, even gotze (after you train him there).

If you're getting to goals from the wings: change wingers from attack to support.

Always remember to put tight marking to their key man if they have one. (in opposition instructions)

Oh wait..i thought the left one should be a more strong player? im confused ^^

Back