Goals Galore 2010 - It's back and it's banging 3 Goals/Game

Well the new tactic is ready.
It's just a matter of time before I release it widely.

I NEED BETA-TESTERS. IF ANYONE INTERESTED PM ME OKAY?

thanks.

guys i dont know about u,but at Patch 10.3 they is working for me much better O_O
1 is EPL Beat arsenal 3-1 manchest city 2-0 liverpool 3-2 man u 1-1
Havnt lost a single game in 23 fixtures.
Totneham.. only bought dzeko..

guys i dont know about u,but at Patch 10.3 they is working for me much better O_O
1 is EPL Beat arsenal 3-1 manchest city 2-0 liverpool 3-2 man u 1-1
Havnt lost a single game in 23 fixtures.
Totneham.. only bought dzeko..

Really?
That's great then.

Mind testing my new tactic? I can PM the link if you want.
Now you can utilize Bent, Crouch and Dzeko at the same time.

---------- Post added at 11:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 AM ----------

vsbarca.jpg

:)

I'm using v9 and it wasn't working well with patch 10.2 (losing 4-1, 3-0,... against stronger team and beating lower team with the same score). But since 10.3, I'm in 12 winning game series with victory against Man city and zenit st petersburg in champions league.

Chelsea 4 - 1 West Brom

Drogba Jovetic
Lampard
Kakuta Gourcuff
Ballack
A. Cole - Mexes - Terry - Bosingwa
Cech

Mexes (DC) scored 2 goals, 9.2 Rating
Kakuta (ML) assisted 3, 9.0 Rating
Drogba & Gourcuff scored

First time i tried this tactic, i think the reason i conceded was Terry was set to tight marking and his pace is only 11.
Great 1st game using this tactic!!

I'm using v9 and it wasn't working well with patch 10.2 (losing 4-1, 3-0,... against stronger team and beating lower team with the same score). But since 10.3, I'm in 12 winning game series with victory against Man city and zenit st petersburg in champions league.

Try on the new patch... It's doing better actually with the wingers bug being fixed.
Currently I'm on my next project so this one will just have to wait for a while :p

Chelsea 4 - 1 West Brom

Drogba Jovetic
Lampard
Kakuta Gourcuff
Ballack
A. Cole - Mexes - Terry - Bosingwa
Cech

Mexes (DC) scored 2 goals, 9.2 Rating
Kakuta (ML) assisted 3, 9.0 Rating
Drogba & Gourcuff scored

First time i tried this tactic, i think the reason i conceded was Terry was set to tight marking and his pace is only 11.
Great 1st game using this tactic!!

Nice first match... Overall all sectors contributed as they should, corner-heading defenders, strikers, and midf. Wingers contributed on the supply cross.. exactly what I was hoping for :)

Yeah having a slow defender on tight marking is a bad idea.
Might even be useful if he step back a bit with lower mentality I think. but make sure offside trap is off in that case.

Have fun :)

sorry koflok.... 1 question...

CHANGES RECOMMENDED:

1. Attend Pre-match Advise Meeting and Scout Next Opponent to determine the width, tempo, passing, etc

can you specific it?? thanks...

You do know pre-match advise meeting right?
It's kinda like backroom advise but in this case your *** man tells something like Speed Advantage, Determination Disadvantage blablabla..
but sometimes there are this like.
'Getafe plays worse against teams who plays deep defensive line'

It's the changes I meant. :)

You do know pre-match advise meeting right?
It's kinda like backroom advise but in this case your *** man tells something like Speed Advantage, Determination Disadvantage blablabla..
but sometimes there are this like.
'Getafe plays worse against teams who plays deep defensive line'

It's the changes I meant. :)

i just tested this against Dundee... My coaches were all saying play narrow, push up the defence and play a slow game, i.e. opposite of what the tactic does. Didn't change a thing and we won 6-0 away, though they had a player sent off when we were 3-0 up.

However, in 10.3 this tactic is back to it's good old self; it's ridiculously good again!

i just tested this against Dundee... My coaches were all saying play narrow, push up the defence and play a slow game, i.e. opposite of what the tactic does. Didn't change a thing and we won 6-0 away, though they had a player sent off when we were 3-0 up.

However, in 10.3 this tactic is back to it's good old self; it's ridiculously good again!

nice nice I will try it too :) i pretty miss this killer tactic from 10.1 patch

Thanks for the tactic first.
But I have a couple of questions (using v9 most of the time, patch 10.3.0)
1. My DM (Annan) gets a yellow card in EVERY sigle game and 2 red cards in ~15 games. Does this happen to other players, too?)
2. I'm winning most of my games but I had only 1 out of 15 games in which the victory more than two goals. Mostly the game is balanced between the teams and I win 1:0 or 2:1. My Media prediction was 2nd. This is not bad of cause but not the intention of this tactic I think^^
3. My strikers (playing Hamburg) do not score. van the man scored 3(one penalty) in 11 games and the others (Berg, Petric, Guerrero) did even worse. Is this normal?
4. Are there any tweaks (in-game -commands etc.) for higher scoring?

Using V3.1 on patch 10.3

A few good results with Leeds, but not able to use it every game due to lack of DM's and AM's, but this is a result you might be interested in. 7 Goals from Beckford. I can't complain with that :p

8-1.png

Thanks for the tactic first.
But I have a couple of questions (using v9 most of the time, patch 10.3.0)
1. My DM (Annan) gets a yellow card in EVERY sigle game and 2 red cards in ~15 games. Does this happen to other players, too?)
2. I'm winning most of my games but I had only 1 out of 15 games in which the victory more than two goals. Mostly the game is balanced between the teams and I win 1:0 or 2:1. My Media prediction was 2nd. This is not bad of cause but not the intention of this tactic I think^^
3. My strikers (playing Hamburg) do not score. van the man scored 3(one penalty) in 11 games and the others (Berg, Petric, Guerrero) did even worse. Is this normal?
4. Are there any tweaks (in-game -commands etc.) for higher scoring?

1. Only happens to the DM. Switch him at half time if you've got hard tackles on opposition players; if you don't he should be fine.
2. Not a clue.
3. They fluctuate. My centreback is my top scorer.
4. Your coaches usually suggest some changes, though i've found these don't work too well. Have a wee look around for guides on preferred moves and such.

And Koflok, you've changed the corner set up; why two players to offer short option?

Nelson Rivas has really good stats heading, marking, tackling, acceleration, jumping, pace and strength all above 16.. but he is really low on concentration.. otherwise, he could be the perfect defender..

Im only on version 10.0.0, but this tactic doesn't seem to be working for me? Any hints/tips on why it's not.. my team is decent imo (In my 3rd season btw)

Cheers

fm.jpg

this works excellently for my bashley side. won my first 3 games 4-0 6-0 then 7-0

Ok now that I've work on the new tactic,
I'll gonna work this tactic here and there and expect a new update soon

Im only on version 10.0.0, but this tactic doesn't seem to be working for me? Any hints/tips on why it's not.. my team is decent imo (In my 3rd season btw)

Cheers

fm.jpg

Well try to change the team instructions ! I have something like this and it's working much better at least in italy , and some changes at corners of course :wub: !
On the target man i've change to attack from support and i'm playing gaetano d'agostino as a deep lying palymaker with support !
86448094.png

I will let you know how the tactic works after 10 games !