Goals Galore 2010 - It's back and it's banging 3 Goals/Game

goals do keep coming yes, but i find goals are leaking too.. any suggestions?

Your tactic is awesome mate. Using it with sunderland and now I'm in top 5. Scored a lot but conceded a lot as well =.= . By the way, your tactic is good vs big 6 ( ManU, ManC, Tot, Chel, Ars, Liv). Beat liv twice ManC twice and 1 win with tot away and 2 draws with other teams when I changed from attacking to counter). I kinda like the win over liv cuz I love to see how gerrard and torres got lost in the game :D. However, I think you should change a little bit cuz with this tactic I got a lot of conceded goals .
Ps: I use your newest version. Man, cardozo and bent are a great couple.

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

Which version of FM is this for? Its not working for me anymore, im getting beaten by teams worse than mine. Is lucas an acceptale DM? I have him but hes been mesmerically ****, so **** i want to kick his face off! He makes errors every game, gets booked a lot and is just generally retarded enough to get beaten by just about every player on the ball. I have version 10.1, im using GG v9 LEEDS 2018.

My team is
Target man - a createed target man with almost the ideal stats, CA is about 155
Poacher-Marcus Berg/Carlos Vela (CA around 150-160)
AMC - again a created player with most if the ideal stats (CA=160)
left wing - Traore (pace/accel=20/20)
Right wing= walcot (even though you state him as the ideal player for this role, he isnt Amazing, 7.14 avg
DMC=lucs (bag of wank-someone suggest an affordable reasonable dmc please!)
DL=diego rennan (speaks portugese, pacy fullback so maybe a language issue there)
DC header - Kyrigos (good heading, misses the goal alot)
DC pacy - younes kaboul - (very inconsistent)
DR-Emaunal Eboue (reasonably quick)
GK - George forsyth

Berg,lucas,rennan and eboue are new this season, everyone else has been around for at least 1 season.
Cheers

Target man : Cardozo (he's amazing )
DMC: Cana or Catemole (they are brilliant in my sunderland)
Left mid : di maria ( from benfica) excellent choice.
Amc: I think gunarsion from coventry could be a decent choice. I got 13 assists in my game and 7 goals. I think he good enough.
When I use this tactic i usually use Opposite instruction to make this tactic really work.

I found a guy from Saudi Arabia in one of the Bundesliga teams. I think it was Wolfsburg...Malik Mouath.

According to my research, he still plays in Saudi Arabian league, but i bought him from Wolfsburg for $8 mil.

Notable attributes are as follows:

Technical: Corners - 14, Crossing - 12, Finishing - 14, Dribbling - 15, First Touch - 14, Long Shots - 13, Technique 14
Mental: Bravery - 12, Concentration - 14, Decisions - 12, Determination - 13, Flair - 16, Off The Ball - 14
Physical: Acceleration - 16, Agility - 17, Balance - 11, Jumping - 13, Natural Fitness - 14, Pace - 18,
Stamina - 13

---------- Post added at 07:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 AM ----------

oh and for a DMC...Tinga. He's Brazilian, look him up, you won't regret it!

Thanks guys for helping eachother out while I was gone. Appreciated.

Okay as far as I'm concern the defense still isn't all that but at least its scoring a couple of goals. Its good considering the winger bug and straight CCC which this tactic relies on a lot. SI has promised to fix those in the next patch. So for the time being bare with me.

For those of you who's still using the old 10.1 patch, just use the original tactic, I think it's still that good. and for the new patch just use the v9 one.

I won't be updating the tactic until the new patch is up which means until the end of this month or early next month. So if you expect a new version (maybe) of the tactic, just wait until then. Hopefully by then I've discovered how to improve this tactic defensively and scores even more goals.

Cheers.

I tried it and it works but i didnt get so much goals as u guys my best score was 5-2 the 2nd one 3-0...... I cant say that isnt good cause u win though.....:)
good stuff...

I've been using this tactic for four seasons with Bayer Leverkusen. So far i've won the Bundesliga 3 times in a row + one cup title. Finished 3rd my first season.

I love it.

Im using The V.9 Of This Tactic, And It just Doesn Seem To be Workin, any Help ??
Thanks

The continuation of the popular, fluid-attacking tactic 'Goals Galore' series on the whole-wide... web :p

GOALS GALORE 2010

WARNING : When choosing the pitch, choose the MAXIMUM DIMENSION. VERY VERY IMPORTANT.

Download Goals Galore 2010 v3.1 --> still the best around.. scoring like whatever you want to call it
Download Goals Galore 2010 v5.3 (BETA)

Download Goals Galore 2010 v9 New!

*Be sure to tell me which version you are using when posting results*

Introduction
Well after two highly anticipated version of tactics - the 'original' Goals Galore & Goals Galore 2009 - I initially thought 'hey either they already know all about it or they'll just gonna skip it anyway' so I decided to write none.

But after 30,000 miliseconds of thinking, I decided to write one anyway since I am such a nice manager (and I still have 3 months to kill before college kicks in).

So basically, Goals Galore 2010 is the 3rd edition of the series made for Football Manager 2010. It is your you-score-one-I'll-score-fckin-three-or-eight kind of tactic where offense is the main philosophy of the whole tactic. => Please do read this.

It's no Joga-Bonito in one way and yes in some way. Joga Bonito can't be used for lowly skilled teams and that's not the tactic I want to give out. It's more of a build from the back using quick-passing and exploit spaces with unbelievably pretty flick, though balls and efficient runnings. Sounds nice, eh? I know! I think of it just and I totally write it. (WTF?!) LOL. But it's kinda true though that's why should try it.

Joking aside (though I haven't joke one bit), Goals Galore 2010 will offer an exciting display of football and whole lotta goals coming your way from middle, right, left, long-outs, and, if lucky, from your own penalty box. :devil:

Oh yeah, I would recommend your players to be fast. Slow players are welcome, but fast playing is so much better to watch, for me at least. Well, more on players description later.

93763199.jpg

Formation 4-1-2-1-2 (4-4-2 Diamond)
442diamond.jpg

*Deafult is poacher right footed, if he is left footed put him on the left. Switch the dots, not just the roles.

Here's an example of what this tactic is capable of.. See the circled stats
awsm.jpg

Tested in all kinds of teams.
Results on the upcoming v10.6:
In 6th season, scoring averaging 3 goals/game and conceded 0.5 goals/game
leaguetablese.jpg

-> Leeds United :
Champions Coca Cola League and Coca Cola Championship by far.
1st season on EPL finished at 2nd place.
Last season I won the EPL and UCL against the almighty Barca.
leaguetable1.jpg

barcalx.jpg

Player recomendations:
GK : You know it already

DR/DL (Full Back - Automatic)
Key atributes : Pace, Marking, Tackling, Crossing/Passing, Work Rate, Stamina, Dribbling
Notable example: Rafael da Silva

DC (Central Defender right - Defend ) *Pacy defender*
Key attributes: Key attributes: Anticipation, Marking, Tackling, Acceleration, Concentration
Notable example: Nelson Rivas

DC (Central Defender left - Defend) *Strong header defender*
Key atributes: Jumping, Heading, Strength, Marking, Tackling, Concentration
Notable example: Per Mertesacker

DMC (Defensive Midf - Defend)
Key attributes: Tackling, Work Rate, Decision, Stamina, Strength, Concentration. Acceleration and Heading are optional.
Notable example: Anthony Annan

ML/MR (Winger - Attack)
Key attributes: Acceleration, Pace, Dribbling, Flair, Crossing, Decision, Balance, Off the Ball
Notable example: Theo Walcott

AMC (Attacking Midfielder - Attack)
Key attributes: Dribbling, Creativity, Flair, Passing, First Touch, Decision, decent Off the Ball. Pace and long shot will make it more effective.
Notable example: Kaka

FC (Target Man - Attack)
Key attributes: Heading, Jumping, Strength, Passing, Finishing, Anticipation. Long shot is optional.
Notable example: Oscar Cardozo

FC (Poacher)
Key attributes:Acceleration, Pace, Finishing, Off the ball, Anticipation, First Touch, Agility, Dribbling, Balance.
Notable example: Sergio Aguero

READ THIS !! READ THIS !! READ THIS !! READ THIS !! READ THIS !! READ THIS !!
IMPORTANT!!!!

CHANGES RECOMMENDED:

1. Attend Pre-match Advise Meeting and Scout Next Opponent to determine the width, tempo, passing, etc
2. When your DMC got too much red card, set his tackling to mixed or alternatively sub him on 2nd half when he's already booked.
3. Turn off tight marking for full backs if they are slow
4. Turn on tight marking for central defenders if you're confident with their ability.
5. Against long shotter like Lampard, set your DMC to man mark them.
6. Almost all is tweaked in Players Instructions, so some changes directly from Team Instructions won't do much. You may have to do it manually.

WHAT DO I DO AGAINST SMALL TEAMS WHO PLAY 4-5-1- ULTRA-DEFENSIVE AND JUST STAY IN THEIR BOX?

Some more pictures! Matches and stats
result1_o9q.jpg

result2_7o3.jpg

result3_HJC.jpg

result4_T37.jpg

stats1_HU4.jpg

stats2_988.jpg

stats3_o3G.jpg

and many more that I'm too lazy to look through.

Some testimonials... given for the first ones who tries it. :)

!
Thanks! :)
Anyhoo..
Give it a try and hopefully makes your team awesome by that much.

Thanks.
koflok.

P.S. Give your team some time to adapt this tactic. More especially if you are implementing it halfway through the season.

Post comments here too! :)

Do not distribute without my permission.
hey do you say anything to your players in matches...like get forward or pass to space or anything like that??

Tactic doesn't seem to be working for me drew my first game away against Aston Villa.

is there somthin missin cos the defending is poor an my team gets smashed to bits in every game even the 1's i win

---------- Post added at 04:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 AM ----------

no way you beat A.C 8-0 the defending is really really poor unless u added a manager on A.C an moved the GK up front

Kinda lazy to reply all since everybody just seem to test it 1-2 games without knowing there's need for adaptation. Where tf are the 'actual' testers now..

Im just interested to reply gazza's post as he seemed a bit way too skeptical over my win vs AC Milan.
It's 8-1 not 8-0 first of all. And why the **** would I do that and post it. Im not some pathetic player who just want to looked awesome playing a game. I post what I get - simple as that. And I'm playing English leagues only anyway. Even if I'm a pathetic player who want to get famous I can't cheat like that. Want to criticize? Please. Got nothing constructive or nice to say? Just don't use it. Simple as that.

Oh yeah poor defending.. I dont give much **** about defend. Im focusing on actually scoring goals. People would know that if they actually read the first post and not just download to plug n play. Doesn't score more goals? Well unless SI fix the CCC and winger bug theres nothing much I can do around here.