Goals Galore 2010 - It's back and it's banging 3 Goals/Game

Well try to change the team instructions ! I have something like this and it's working much better at least in italy , and some changes at corners of course :wub: !
On the target man i've change to attack from support and i'm playing gaetano d'agostino as a deep lying palymaker with support !
I will let you know how the tactic works after 10 games !
Nice one mate i will give it a shot!

Tried it 4 matches with Atalanta lost all matches, and didnt score a goal!....................And i am not a newbie at this game, just doesnt work for everybody.

working really well for me now. i found that trying to implement it half way through the season didn't really work but i used it pre-season and am now 16 games into the season, only losing once. im 3 points clear at the top of league 1 with a game in hand so looking good for my stalybridge side. great tactic and thanks for sharing it! i play the original with no patches installed by the way

LOVE this tactic! My team is undefeated in 7 games so far since using it (most games have been clean sheets too). About 3 goals per game is the average for me.

cant praise this tactic enough. just got my stalybridge side into the championship. This and wolfsongs teamtalk guide have really helped this season

This is all patch 10.3?

Which version are you using?

still in my first season using this...not sure what to make of it so far. decided to start again when i saw this tactic as i was using someone elses tactic on here which was a narrow diamond...and i wanted to play with wingers so started again with the 10.3 patch and the latest version of this tactic. dont really know what to make of it so far..i found i scored more with the old diamond tactic if im honest BUT its still my first season and iv been struggling without a proper target man for majority of season as berbatovs been injured.

saying that im top of the league now after 26 games...got a tough test in inter coming up in the champ league. i know the point of the tactics to score but defence seems shakey...although i did just win 3-1 at anfield...rooney hatrick playing in the poacher role. shall report back when im halfway through my 2nd season to see the progress

What version are you guys using?
The original one or the v9 one?

Ok...I have a very good Arsenal team, and won every match in pre-season by at least 4 goals. However, when it came to the important matches, I lost 2-1 to Wigan and 6-0 to Celtic...any help??

v9 im using...still unsure of it lol

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 12:53 AM ----------

ok im at start of my 2nd season...while not a bad tactic i dont know that its that great this is just my honest opinion.

there was a diamond tactic which i used before this one and i scored alot more goals and conceded alot less goals using that tactic...the only reason for changing was the chance to play with wingers...so now im going to look for another tactic which utilises wingers to see if i have more luck.

not knocking it just giving my honest feedback

I use patch 10.3
wich i must chose tactic ?
and i much time I need to wait for see results in the match?

tested this tactic out with my Leeds team, pre-season went: 6-0, 7-0, 5-0, 5-0 i think this tactic is a keeper, nice work :)

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

also got a question for you koflok, i see you've done a leeds career; who did you use as DM & AM. I'm using Nick Montgomery & sibierski.

Help Please

Just started trying your tactic can you confirm if i'm using the right positions for my DC and FC as below.

DL - Aurellio
DC -Left side - Wes Brown
DC -Right Side - M Upson
DR - Melchiot
DMC - Annan
MR - Lennon
ML - Babel
AMC -Gourcuff
St -Right-Target Man - Cardozo
ST-Left-Pace- Naing

Do you Tick the below
Offside Trap - Yes
Target Man - Yes
Use Playmaker - Yes
Tight Marker - Yes

thanks in advance mate

tested this tactic out with my Leeds team, pre-season went: 6-0, 7-0, 5-0, 5-0 i think this tactic is a keeper, nice work :)

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

also got a question for you koflok, i see you've done a leeds career; who did you use as DM & AM. I'm using Nick Montgomery & sibierski.

oh wow nice results..
in DM Nick Montgomery is a good player. although I used Annan later on.
on AM I loan some players, I think it was Wilshere/Ramsey for a while..
and then I got Buonanotte in season 4 as I qualified for Europe.

Just started trying your tactic can you confirm if i'm using the right positions for my DC and FC as below.

DL - Aurellio
DC -Left side - Wes Brown
DC -Right Side - M Upson
DR - Melchiot
DMC - Annan
MR - Lennon
ML - Babel
AMC -Gourcuff
St -Right-Target Man - Cardozo
ST-Left-Pace- Naing

Do you Tick the below
Offside Trap - Yes
Target Man - Yes
Use Playmaker - Yes
Tight Marker - Yes

thanks in advance mate

I think you'll do great. The players seems to fit the system right.

played 4 games scored 17goals and didn't use the player recomendation

Wow nice.. Which version are you using?