Goals Galore 2010 - It's back and it's banging 3 Goals/Game

The continuation of the popular, fluid-attacking tactic 'Goals Galore' series on the whole-wide... web :p

GOALS GALORE 2010

WARNING : When choosing the pitch, choose the MAXIMUM DIMENSION. VERY VERY IMPORTANT.

Download Goals Galore 2010 v3.1 --> still the best around.. scoring like whatever you want to call it
Download Goals Galore 2010 v5.3 (BETA)

Download Goals Galore 2010 v9 New!

Introduction
Well after two highly anticipated version of tactics - the 'original' Goals Galore & Goals Galore 2009 - I initially thought 'hey either they already know all about it or they'll just gonna skip it anyway' so I decided to write none.

But after 30,000 miliseconds of thinking, I decided to write one anyway since I am such a nice manager (and I still have 3 months to kill before college kicks in).

So basically, Goals Galore 2010 is the 3rd edition of the series made for Football Manager 2010. It is your you-score-one-I'll-score-fckin-three-or-eight kind of tactic where offense is the main philosophy of the whole tactic. => Please do read this.

It's no Joga-Bonito in one way and yes in some way. Joga Bonito can't be used for lowly skilled teams and that's not the tactic I want to give out. It's more of a build from the back using quick-passing and exploit spaces with unbelievably pretty flick, though balls and efficient runnings. Sounds nice, eh? I know! I think of it just and I totally write it. (WTF?!) LOL. But it's kinda true though that's why should try it.

Joking aside (though I haven't joke one bit), Goals Galore 2010 will offer an exciting display of football and whole lotta goals coming your way from middle, right, left, long-outs, and, if lucky, from your own penalty box. :devil:

Oh yeah, I would recommend your players to be fast. Slow players are welcome, but fast playing is so much better to watch, for me at least. Well, more on players description later.

93763199.jpg

Formation 4-1-2-1-2 (4-4-2 Diamond)
442diamond.jpg

*Deafult is poacher right footed, if he is left footed put him on the left. Switch the dots, not just the roles.

Here's an example of what this tactic is capable of.. See the circled stats
awsm.jpg

Tested in all kinds of teams.
Results on the upcoming v10.6:
In 6th season, scoring averaging 3 goals/game and conceded 0.5 goals/game
leaguetablese.jpg

-> Leeds United :
Champions Coca Cola League and Coca Cola Championship by far.
1st season on EPL finished at 2nd place.
Last season I won the EPL and UCL against the almighty Barca.
leaguetable1.jpg

barcalx.jpg

Player recomendations:
GK : You know it already

DR/DL (Full Back - Automatic)
Key atributes : Pace, Marking, Tackling, Crossing/Passing, Work Rate, Stamina, Dribbling
Notable example: Rafael da Silva

DC (Central Defender right - Defend ) *Pacy defender*
Key attributes: Key attributes: Anticipation, Marking, Tackling, Acceleration, Concentration
Notable example: Nelson Rivas

DC (Central Defender left - Defend) *Strong header defender*
Key atributes: Jumping, Heading, Strength, Marking, Tackling, Concentration
Notable example: Per Mertesacker

DMC (Defensive Midf - Defend)
Key attributes: Tackling, Work Rate, Decision, Stamina, Strength, Concentration. Acceleration and Heading are optional.
Notable example: Anthony Annan

ML/MR (Winger - Attack)
Key attributes: Acceleration, Pace, Dribbling, Flair, Crossing, Decision, Balance, Off the Ball
Notable example: Theo Walcott

AMC (Attacking Midfielder - Attack)
Key attributes: Dribbling, Creativity, Flair, Passing, First Touch, Decision, decent Off the Ball. Pace and long shot will make it more effective.
Notable example: Kaka

FC (Target Man - Attack)
Key attributes: Heading, Jumping, Strength, Passing, Finishing, Anticipation. Long shot is optional.
Notable example: Oscar Cardozo

FC (Poacher)
Key attributes:Acceleration, Pace, Finishing, Off the ball, Anticipation, First Touch, Agility, Dribbling, Balance.
Notable example: Sergio Aguero

READ THIS !! READ THIS !! READ THIS !! READ THIS !! READ THIS !! READ THIS !!
IMPORTANT!!!!

CHANGES RECOMMENDED:

1. Attend Pre-match Advise Meeting and Scout Next Opponent to determine the width, tempo, passing, etc
2. When your DMC got too much red card, set his tackling to mixed or alternatively sub him on 2nd half when he's already booked.
3. Turn off tight marking for full backs if they are slow
4. Turn on tight marking for central defenders if you're confident with their ability.
5. Against long shotter like Lampard, set your DMC to man mark them.
6. Almost all is tweaked in Players Instructions, so some changes directly from Team Instructions won't do much. You may have to do it manually.

WHAT DO I DO AGAINST SMALL TEAMS WHO PLAY 4-5-1- ULTRA-DEFENSIVE AND JUST STAY IN THEIR BOX?

Some more pictures! Matches and stats
result1_o9q.jpg

result2_7o3.jpg

result3_HJC.jpg

result4_T37.jpg

stats1_HU4.jpg

stats2_988.jpg

stats3_o3G.jpg

and many more that I'm too lazy to look through.

Some testimonials... given for the first ones who tries it. :)

!
Thanks! :)
Anyhoo..
Give it a try and hopefully makes your team awesome by that much.

Thanks.
koflok.

P.S. Give your team some time to adapt this tactic. More especially if you are implementing it halfway through the season.

Post comments here too! :)

Do not distribute without my permission.

[/
cool see my version made all by myself at

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=2239
Version 10.2

Come on you gunners!!!]

I have 10.0.0 80381(m.e v806)) , what version of this tacitc i should use? plz help me :(

Goin to try it out later with my dale and city careers, will give feedback. Sounds really good though

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

Just tried the tactic with instructions, Man C 1 - 5 Liverpool.
I was Man City

Edit: Starting to win games now, seems it may need time to gel, however the football being played is quite good

Last edited:
Hello, i just wanna know if i can change the pitch size?? i am currently in my third season??? if i can, please tell me how, thx :D

So far not working too well with Chelsea

----------------Drogba Anelka
-------------------lampard
--sanchez-------------------------balotelli
------------------essien
A.cole terry carvalho onouha
cech

Any advice?

i tryed it with Barcelona patch 10.3, not working well atall

Hey Mate,
Not questioning your tatic,because clearly reading the feed back it seems epic..But it's more like what am i doing wrong with it..I have milevskyi as my TM, Vagner love as Poacher...Wingers - Diego Buonatte and Jorge Valdiva..AMC - Ben Arfa/Skljbred and DMC - Busquets....but eventhough i manage to win games,they are all pretty close.Usually 1-0..tried V3 and V9..both kinda flop on me

---------- Post added at 01:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 AM ----------

Hey Mate,
Not questioning your tatic,because clearly reading the feed back it seems epic..But it's more like what am i doing wrong with it..I have milevskyi as my TM, Vagner love as Poacher...Wingers - Diego Buonatte and Jorge Valdiva..AMC - Ben Arfa/Skljbred and DMC - Busquets....but eventhough i manage to win games,they are all pretty close.Usually 1-0..tried V3 and V9..both kinda flop on me

PS does it work on patch 10.3?

This is one of the worst tactic ever, im talking about the 3,1, im with stuggart, won the first wo games in the championship confortably but then i got hammerd 5-1 by fiorentina away, totally unrealist.

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

That 5-1 must have been a one off, because on the second leg i beat fiorentina 2-0.

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

And i lost to leverkuse, this tactic is **** completly, you must use some type of cheat to get it to work.

hello koflok...im just started playing this game...and i wanna ask which version of your tactic suitable with patch 10.3

Untitled-1-6.jpg

My players in Arsenal, but its not going so great, any advice?

Untitled-1-6.jpg

My players in Arsenal, but its not going so great, any advice?

I'd swap Fabregas and Arshavin for a start. Apart from that your team is too stretched out, if I was up against your team you are very vunerable down the middle. De Rossi has no protection whatsoever he will get over run. I would recommend pushing De Rossi up (still on defend/holding) and swapping Fab and Arshavin and pull fabregas back in front of De Rossi. I would also encourage either Gallas or Vermaelan to come out and meet the ball if De Rossi is not sitting in front of them, with the fastest of the two covering behind for runners round the back. Good luck :)

Last edited:
hey

just thought i posted some screenshots

1st season with everton am using goals-galore-2010v9

Last edited:
would it be fair to test the 3 tactics, v3.1, v5.3 and v9 by starting a game, playing 20 games with a tactic, reload to the start of the 1st fixture and switch tactic and play?

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 AM ----------

btw should i get buonanotte, vargas, guardado, carlos eduardo or barnetta for left mid position? with torres and kuyt and cardozo in my squad already, should i get milevskyi? i have a loan bid for him for an initial fee of 1.2m

Last edited:
this tactic isnt working for me
i downloaded version 9

Working really poorly for me with patch 10.3

I'm playing as Everton, best lineup is

Vaughan Yakubu
Cahill
Bily Pienar
Baines Yobo Distin Heitinga
Howard

10 points in 9 league games
9 goals scored, 13 goals allowed.

Really dreadful results vs bad teams. I am new to FM, I have only played this, and a different full season using basic 442 tactics with Everton in which I finished 5th, won the FA cup, and made the semis in Europe.