wow 151 goals and to come second,it would be good with a PSG,Liverpool,Bayern

I don't unfortunately, however, I can add these when I finish the current season.

Hi, could you please let me know what the team instructions are in the 'out of possession' column that's partly hidden in the screenshot? Playing on stadia so have to manually copy! Thank you!

Sure, I use defend narrower, much higher defensive and engagement line, extremely high pressing, prevent short GK distribution, stay on feet, use tighter marking and use offside trap.

Nice one thank you, I'd guessed get stuck in, use offside trap so a couple changes to make. Scoring loads though and only a few games in!

Interestingly I was working on my own variant of this on the Discord last week, but I was using 3cbs, 2 wbs, 2amcs and 3scs.

Yours definitely delivers on its promise! The 7-3 v Olympiakos was with 10 men

b272f4f4e730f6e1a1bedca6fbba154f.png

Last edited:
I0ve chosen this tactic since the friendly against St Ettiene...... i guess the results speak for themselves =P

1590418025810.png

Nice one thank you, I'd guessed get stuck in, use offside trap so a couple changes to make. Scoring loads though and only a few games in!

I find that I get too many yellow cards if using get stuck in and staying on feet seems to be just as effective due to the high press.

Interestingly I was working on my own variant of this on the Discord last week, but I was using 3cbs, 2 wbs, 2amcs and 3scs.

Yours definitely delivers on its promise! The 7-3 v Olympiakos was with 10 men

b272f4f4e730f6e1a1bedca6fbba154f.png

How did your variant work out?

Looking good (Y)

I love it! The fast combinations between the players is incredible. I'm curious about how good is the tactic in european games. Testing this tactic in Portugal with Benfica is not a great test. But my group in Champions have Leipzig, PSG and Napoles..... Let's see :) but for now congrats. Great tactic

I love it! The fast combinations between the players is incredible. I'm curious about how good is the tactic in european games. Testing this tactic in Portugal with Benfica is not a great test. But my group in Champions have Leipzig, PSG and Napoles..... Let's see :) but for now congrats. Great tactic

Its performed well for me in Europe, I won the Europa League with Saint Etienne and with Leipzig I was able to beat Barcelona, Inter and Man United comfortably. I lost 1-0 on aggregate to Liverpool over two close games. Hopefully, it holds up for you too.

Its performed well for me in Europe, I won the Europa League with Saint Etienne and with Leipzig I was able to beat Barcelona, Inter and Man United comfortably. I lost 1-0 on aggregate to Liverpool over two close games. Hopefully, it holds up for you too.
I think it's a fantastic tactic attacking but i suffer a little bit in defense. And with teams like this it's bad for my heart lololol

I think it's a fantastic tactic attacking but i suffer a little bit in defense. And with teams like this it's bad for my heart lololol

Maybe in those games, you can change the playmaker from support to defend so they hold their position giving additional cover, or drop them into a defensive midfielder if you don't think you can simply outscore the opposition.

Good tactic so far, if this could be tweaked and tightened up in defence it would be an amazing tactic. ??