** Goals & Glory *** Complete dominance, over 110 goal in a season*******JASSAR

what is the most preferable team formation that i can make my new tactics on ........

• 4-4-2 flat

Votes: 41 12.1%
  • 4-4-2 with AML & AMR

Votes: 60 17.7%
  • 4-1-2-2-1 with 2 CM & 2 AW

Votes: 50 14.7%
  • 4-2-3-1 with 2 CM ,1 AMC,2AW

Votes: 188 55.5%

• Total voters
long time away from game ....missed it a lot ....now m back ,back with a new tactics ....just finishing the trials with it.will launch it soon

Good to see you back :) loved your modern warefare tactic and this 1 so looking 4ward to your new tactic. How far away is its launch?

all the base work is done ...just testing it with different teams....its a set of 3 different tactics for different match situations . amazing results so far.
will launch it soon in coming days

love the way classic tactics work

all the base work is done ...just testing it with different teams....its a set of 3 different tactics for different match situations . amazing results so far.
will launch it soon in coming days

love the way classic tactics work

Days!!! Nooooooo your killing me here lol

On key attributes for AP... through balls, do you mean player try killer balls (PPM)? And what is intersection on DM?

made a tweak for the mr langvatn rock tactics ......check his page for the version

has someone else tried gareth bale as AF instead as a winger?

after my forward got injured i was forced to play him as advanced forward and he scored inbelievable 8 goals in two matches :O

has someone else tried gareth bale as AF instead as a winger?

after my forward got injured i was forced to play him as advanced forward and he scored inbelievable 8 goals in two matches :O
he is one of the top players in the world so it makes sense that he scores more if played in the striker position

what about wingers? can they play like insides? can use players with inverted foots?

seems to be unbeatable with decent teams wanting to get to the next level class

View attachment 465633View attachment 465632

here it is and tactic preview , tell me how u get on think ull like jassar

if u like u can do a jassar mix of it and well see if it gives u any ideas on future tactics its unique

Jassar, how is your tactic working for you and others here around?

cheers

Does a DM, ML, MR and AM qualify under midfielders in opp. instructions, or how does that work?

Last edited: