** Goals & Glory *** Complete dominance, over 110 goal in a season*******JASSAR

• Thread starter Thread starter jassar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 321
  • Views Views 152K

what is the most preferable team formation that i can make my new tactics on ........

• 4-4-2 flat

Votes: 41 12.1%
  • 4-4-2 with AML & AMR

Votes: 60 17.7%
  • 4-1-2-2-1 with 2 CM & 2 AW

Votes: 50 14.7%
  • 4-2-3-1 with 2 CM ,1 AMC,2AW

Votes: 188 55.5%

• Total voters
Jassar, I have taken a Portuguese 3rd division team up to the First division using various other tactics. I have been in the first division for 5 season's never finishing better than 4th. Last season I came in 6th. This season I tried using your tactics and let the results below speak for the greatness of these tactics. Thank you so much!

View attachment 335763

Jassar, I have taken a Portuguese 3rd division team up to the First division using various other tactics. I have been in the first division for 5 season's never finishing better than 4th. Last season I came in 6th. This season I tried using your tactics and let the results below speak for the greatness of these tactics. Thank you so much!

View attachment 335763

thanks mate

View attachment 335763

Let me add that i'm using the classic tactics

First season with this tactic set was absolutely great! 15 clean sheets and the 4th place in Bundesliga were achieved.

But second season it didn't work anymore. We were not able to score anymore and conceded in any match. 9 Draws in the first 17 matches and we (predicted 4th) dropped to a midtable position. Avoided the sack by switching to Arrigo Sachis 4-4-1-1.

Really sad, because i loved the idea to use one set for any team. :S

The tactic is amazing but i have a little problem with strikers the best striker have 12 goals can anybody help me ?

Starting to struggle hard after 2nd season, lost 5 games in a row only scoring three times...

This tactic is amazing Jassar. Second season I finished second place with Real Betis and got to quartar finals of the europa league. Third season I also finished second and WON the champions league. Finally a tactic that is legendary!!!

The tactic is amazing but i have a little problem with strikers the best striker have 12 goals can anybody help me ?

What kind of striker do you use? I use Pozuelo and he finished with 27 goals in 36 games.

Back