** Goals & Glory *** Complete dominance, over 110 goal in a season*******JASSAR

what is the most preferable team formation that i can make my new tactics on ........

• 4-4-2 flat

Votes: 41 12.1%
  • 4-4-2 with AML & AMR

Votes: 60 17.7%
  • 4-1-2-2-1 with 2 CM & 2 AW

Votes: 50 14.7%
  • 4-2-3-1 with 2 CM ,1 AMC,2AW

Votes: 188 55.5%

• Total voters
First season with this tactic set was absolutely great! 15 clean sheets and the 4th place in Bundesliga were achieved.

But second season it didn't work anymore. We were not able to score anymore and conceded in any match. 9 Draws in the first 17 matches and we (predicted 4th) dropped to a midtable position. Avoided the sack by switching to Arrigo Sachis 4-4-1-1.

Really sad, because i loved the idea to use one set for any team. :S

Exact same with me. Also couldn't get my strikers to perform at a good level at all.

Hi, run the Representation of Spain, this tactic perfect fit for this team. But I have a problem, I create a lot of situations, my opponent or one and still shoot one goal or tied 0-0, why in the strategy of the attackers do not shoot goals?

Which position we do get off when taking a red card?

Which position we do get off when taking a red card?

i will always take AP out in defender red card and if a attacker is shown red than i wont change any of the players

Hi , nice tactic.I am testing it in ŁKS 2nd League Polish and I media told me that I will fall to 3rd League but after half seson I am on 2nd place.

I have one qestion.What in You opinin means good assistence manager?What statistic he should have?Only leading team is important?I am asking becouse i dont like to make by my own decision about oponents and team talks.

Tried it with the Villa, no results yet but I have just won 4 - 1 against my reserves. GOALS : (Holman, Benteke, Benteke, Benteke) (Burke)

Nice tactic... in my first season with Man City won every prize.
Beat PSG, Barcelona and Real Madrid in the CL.
Aguero is a killer in this one.

Last edited:
Love these tactics, Start a save with stoke and so far:
1st Season Finished 2nd in Prem
2nd Season Finished 3rd, Won Carling Cup, Won FA Cup - Didnt do well in CL
just started 3rd Season, Won Community Sheild at the start, Beat Barca in CL / Drew with PSG - Fingers crossed I qualify

Top signings ive made over the time:
Victor Moses - £4.7m
Scott Sinclair - £4.2m
Danny Wellbeck - £12.5m
Davide Santon - £9m
Hugo Mallo - £8.7m
Sebastein Bassong - £12m
Mohamed Diame - £3.5m

I've not used anything like Genie Scout/FMRTE - I've played the game proper with these 3 tactics and followed Instuctions.

5 Star I recommend you give these a go!

One of the nice tactic, using this tactic in mid season and able to get the 2nd place in serie A using Parma
Use it on Italian cup final got 0-0 and win by penalty shootout

View attachment 360213View attachment 360214View attachment 360215View attachment 360216View attachment 360217View attachment 360218View attachment 360219View attachment 360220View attachment 360221View attachment 360222View attachment 360223

I am using this tactic with Newcastle United. In my 1st season I manage to make it into the top 2(finishing 2 points behind Man United). I also won the Europa League 2-1 against Lyon. Here are some SS's of my season and how my team, signings, training was set up.

My main problem was scoring goals up top. I sold Cisse due to this problem and got in Ademilson who only did the same ratio as Cisse did, 5 in 17 wasn't good enough. I did get Campbell some game time due to injuries and he did well I think it was 5 in 6 in the league but he is not ready to start every week. If I can get a proper ST then I will be sorted. As you'll be able to see from the SS I didn't score the most but I conceeded the least. Taylor and Coloccinni was amazing for me and I am glad i didn't sell big Col when I taken over. Redmond was amazing to say the least! I started with Lazovic then he got injured and had to play Redmond(originally back up) but since his first game I have not looked back since!

I did do the tip someone mentioned about starting the game in Russia to get an extra month or pre-season in and it worked a treat! I used the Under-Dog and Goal and Glory tactic. For the big top 4 home games i used underdog and never did me wrong what so ever. I didn't use the overload tactic at all. Some games I drew but was expected to be honest. I have a small, young team and I am chuffed I did as well as i did!

Didn't holiday any games apart from the domestic cup games(FA and CC) as I don't care for those. But my record vs the top 4 was amazing. I am happy with this season and these 2 tactics are the best i have used so far on FM and the most consistent for me personally.

Well done!

Last edited:
Hey I'm new to FM13 and I need some help.

I know it's not your fault but I don't fully understand what you've explained in the "pre season" section at the start :S. Can anyone tell me how to set up my training from the start and what to change once pre season is over and the proper season begins please? Cheers :)

View attachment 360213View attachment 360214View attachment 360215View attachment 360216View attachment 360217View attachment 360218View attachment 360219View attachment 360220View attachment 360221View attachment 360222View attachment 360223

I am using this tactic with Newcastle United. In my 1st season I manage to make it into the top 2(finishing 2 points behind Man United). I also won the Europa League 2-1 against Lyon. Here are some SS's of my season and how my team, signings, training was set up.

My main problem was scoring goals up top. I sold Cisse due to this problem and got in Ademilson who only did the same ratio as Cisse did, 5 in 17 wasn't good enough. I did get Campbell some game time due to injuries and he did well I think it was 5 in 6 in the league but he is not ready to start every week. If I can get a proper ST then I will be sorted. As you'll be able to see from the SS I didn't score the most but I conceeded the least. Taylor and Coloccinni was amazing for me and I am glad i didn't sell big Col when I taken over. Redmond was amazing to say the least! I started with Lazovic then he got injured and had to play Redmond(originally back up) but since his first game I have not looked back since!

I did do the tip someone mentioned about starting the game in Russia to get an extra month or pre-season in and it worked a treat! I used the Under-Dog and Goal and Glory tactic. For the big top 4 home games i used underdog and never did me wrong what so ever. I didn't use the overload tactic at all. Some games I drew but was expected to be honest. I have a small, young team and I am chuffed I did as well as i did!

Didn't holiday any games apart from the domestic cup games(FA and CC) as I don't care for those. But my record vs the top 4 was amazing. I am happy with this season and these 2 tactics are the best i have used so far on FM and the most consistent for me personally.

Well done!

Do you have set up the PPMs? Or by your assistant manager?

Hey jassar. What would you say is best the classic version of your tactics or the 1 where you can use shouts???
Thanks

Did u use classic version or one with shouts on???