** Goals & Glory *** Complete dominance, over 110 goal in a season*******JASSAR

what is the most preferable team formation that i can make my new tactics on ........

• 4-4-2 flat

Votes: 41 12.1%
  • 4-4-2 with AML & AMR

Votes: 60 17.7%
  • 4-1-2-2-1 with 2 CM & 2 AW

Votes: 50 14.7%
  • 4-2-3-1 with 2 CM ,1 AMC,2AW

Votes: 188 55.5%

• Total voters
I always look forward to use jassar's tactics but there was no chance.
Finally, I have been using your tactics with NewCastle and I was surprised by the solidness of these tactics.

View attachment 329835

I'll upload my results at end of this season. I have to salute you :)
Thanks mate .hope it works really good for u

I don't understand.
Is this screenshots of Jassar's tactic or Zero Sea's tactic?
And if it's of Zero Sea's tactic, why are you posting them here?

(Excuse for my poor english)

jassar do you ever rest? im still using the Boozoka one which i'm really enjoying just been busy all week to do a full season yet. but so far on it 100% record and all 3 goals against me are own goals.

i will attempt this one after season or so with other one.

keep up good work.

Last edited:
Sorry i'm french and i don't understand what is quickness for the goalkeeper>>acceleration and pace or an other statistic?

Is it possible to have a link to download filters players please?

Thank you very much

Last edited:
I always look forward to use jassar's tactics but there was no chance.
Finally, I have been using your tactics with NewCastle and I was surprised by the solidness of these tactics.

View attachment 329835

I'll upload my results at end of this season. I have to salute you :)

great results ...look at ur defense...keep it up

my friend one match make u say that this tactics is bad ... that's not good ...i tried 4 seasons in different countries with different teams to prove it works

u showing me a result against Chelsea and that too away from home

Best tactic I have used won everything with arsenal with a young team won the prem by 13 points lost one game and only conceded 8 goals all season

jassar do you ever rest? im still using the Boozoka one which i'm really enjoying just been busy all week to do a full season yet. but so far on it 100% record and all 3 goals against me are own goals.

i will attempt this one after season or so with other one.

keep up good work.

haha ...i made 2-3 different tactics over a long period so was busy in testing them in different countries and teams .... that's why releasing now
and yes i do rest

Sorry i'm french and i don't understand what is quickness for the goalkeeper>>acceleration and pace or an other statistic?

Is it possible to have a link to download filters players please?

Thank you very much

i will soon

Best tactic I have used won everything with arsenal with a young team won the prem by 13 points lost one game and only conceded 8 goals all season

thanks and great results ...post some screenshots of the seasons highlights i will post them on the front page

i know it works really really good

Would this tactic work with Blackburn? and will it work with the new update?

Would this tactic work with Blackburn? and will it work with the new update?

it should work with any team ...as far as u have the right players
and yes i make every tactics in the latest patch

Mate your modern warfare tactic is a beast for me. Surely give this one a go too. Thank you.