** Goals & Glory *** Complete dominance, over 110 goal in a season*******JASSAR

what is the most preferable team formation that i can make my new tactics on ........

• 4-4-2 flat

Votes: 41 12.1%
  • 4-4-2 with AML & AMR

Votes: 60 17.7%
  • 4-1-2-2-1 with 2 CM & 2 AW

Votes: 50 14.7%
  • 4-2-3-1 with 2 CM ,1 AMC,2AW

Votes: 188 55.5%

• Total voters
will this tactic work on classic mode?
just with the opposition instructions you cant change on classic mode.

will this tactic work on classic mode?
just with the opposition instructions you cant change on classic mode.

don't know and haven't tried as the classic mode gives u less options to control during the match ..so i always play in the way they are nowadays

but if people want i can release it in classic mode too

i play both versions but it would be nice if there was a section for classic tactics aswell.on this forum

Season starts,
(1) How does the intensity of the team training?
(2) Check 'Allow rest before and after match' do?

-This is translated

Last edited:
Just a little tip for everybody :-

Don't set your general training to high/very high during pre-season. Quite often one or or more of your players get injured for 2+ months. Instead, if you are starting a new save, set the game start date to Russia(June 2012). Your game will start on 14th June(I think) instead of 17th July like when you set it to England. This way, you can set training to Tactics/Average and it will be fluid by around 20th July ish. So, you can get your tactic fluid before the season starts without getting injuries. :) This will also give you some extra time to finish off transfers before the season starts.

Edit: Another plus point of doing this is that regens from the U.S.A will already be in the game - right at the start(I loaded up a new save to do a game with Lazio with whom I'm gonna test this, and I have found 3 awesome regens on mine with 187, 180 and 175 PAs). Unfortunately they are draft protected or whatever, so I'm not sure how long it will be until you can sign 'em.

Last edited:
Really brilliant set of tactics! After 10 games with Eintracht Frankfurt in the Bundesliga we are sitting in 3rd place (predicted 15th) and only conceded 6. My greatest result was a 2:0 win away against FC Bayern!

Can you make any further explanations of how to choose the right tactic? (e.g. you choose a club in BPL and show which tactic you would choose against which opposition)

Don't set your general training to high/very high during pre-season. Quite often one or or more of your players get injured for 2+ months. Instead, if you are starting a new save, set the game start date to Russia(June 2012). Your game will start on 14th June(I think) instead of 17th July like when you set it to England. This way, you can set training to Tactics/Average and it will be fluid by around 20th July ish. So, you can get your tactic fluid before the season starts without getting injuries. :) This will also give you some extra time to finish off transfers before the season starts.

Edit: Another plus point of doing this is that regens from the U.S.A will already be in the game - right at the start(I loaded up a new save to do a game with Lazio with whom I'm gonna test this, and I have found 3 awesome regens on mine with 187, 180 and 175 PAs). Unfortunately they are draft protected or whatever, so I'm not sure how long it will be until you can sign 'em.
Oh really ...this russia start tip will be quiet helpful ...will check it today when I start a new game .if it works I will update it in the opening post

Season starts,
(1) How does the intensity of the team training?
(2) Check 'Allow rest before and after match' do?

-This is translated

Sorry don't know what exactly u want to ask ..intensity is mentioned in the opening post

For the U.S.A regens to appear you may have to load the MLS(I have in my save), but I have not tested if they appear without loading the USA

Really brilliant set of tactics! After 10 games with Eintracht Frankfurt in the Bundesliga we are sitting in 3rd place (predicted 15th) and only conceded 6. My greatest result was a 2:0 win away against FC Bayern!

Can you make any further explanations of how to choose the right tactic? (e.g. you choose a club in BPL and show which tactic you would choose against which opposition)
Great mate !!!! I am pleased with your teams performance !!! Keep it up
When I say the right tactics I means

Suppose I am the manager of Newcastle ----

1) If I am playing against reading at home I may go with the GOAL & GLORY or even the FAVORITE tactics
as I am a better team than reading and m playing at home

2) now if an playing against Liverpool ,arsenal ,man city ,man utd and tottenham specially away from home ....Noway your team is Gona be a favorite to win the match . So I will start the match with the underdog tactics as its control mentality rather than attacking . If I am winning I keep the same underdog tactics for the whole match , if I am loosing than I will change it to GOAL & GLORY

Last edited:
I'm trying to sign wingers for my squad, should I look for wingers with the wrong foot? Left footed on the right wing like Ben Arfa or Right foot on the Right wing like Lennon?

I'm trying to sign wingers for my squad, should I look for wingers with the wrong foot? Left footed on the right wing like Ben Arfa or Right foot on the Right wing like Lennon?

I don't really play wrong footed wingers

Best wingers in the game

benarfa
will Hughes
nem
lamela
Lennon
bale
nani

I highly recommend benarfa on the right though . Whoever is your strong winger keep him on right
as they score a lot more than the left winger

Last edited:
I just finished my first season with Newcastle and I'm really delighted with these results.

- Competitions
View attachment 330413View attachment 330414View attachment 330415View attachment 330416

- Surprising results
View attachment 330417View attachment 330418View attachment 330419View attachment 330420

- Hot Prospect
View attachment 330421View attachment 330422

I used him at the start of March 'cuz he showed remarkable development and he changed games.
Acceleration&Pace might be the most important attributes in this tactic's AF role.
I hope his performance continue in the next season.

very very good tactics..

I just tried it over a few games. Very solid defensively. If you have strong CBs and DMs with good anticipations your defense is pretty much impenetrable except from dead ball situations. Offensively, though, I only scored 8 goals in 5 games. 5 from my AP (Verratti) and 3 from my RCB (Coloccini). 5 of those goals came from corners and probably more troubling is the fact that my AF (Ademilson) is so ineffective (6.88 avg ratings in the last 4 games).

What type of player do I need to play as the AF in this tactic?

Good news folks...........started unemployed and got the Hayes and Yeading job. Only signed a couple of loanees and have the original squad.....sitting top of the league with 7 wins 2 draws 1 loss. Impressive. I was only offered the job late july aswell so essentially missed half of pre season. Solid at the back and good going forward.

The above shows that the tactic works even with players who wouldn't be first choice for the tactic. Good work mate.

Athletic Bilbao, 12 games: W2, D4, L6. Despite this I'll continue.