** Goals & Glory *** Complete dominance, over 110 goal in a season*******JASSAR

what is the most preferable team formation that i can make my new tactics on ........

• 4-4-2 flat

Votes: 41 12.1%
  • 4-4-2 with AML & AMR

Votes: 60 17.7%
  • 4-1-2-2-1 with 2 CM & 2 AW

Votes: 50 14.7%
  • 4-2-3-1 with 2 CM ,1 AMC,2AW

Votes: 188 55.5%

• Total voters
Any chance you could upload player's filter's m8 for all position's

Bang bang bang best tactics so far in fm 13 for me if u play right tweak as jassar said in the right match

Bang bang bang best tactics so far in fm 13 for me if u play right tweak as jassar said in the right match

thanks mate .yes it i very important to play the right tactics in the right match..u cant play with a underdog or a weaker team against Barcelona with a attacking and quick mentality

u have to change things a little bit for every match u play .. that's why i made three version of the same tactics for three different situations

thanks mate .yes it i very important to play the right tactics in the right match..u cant play with a underdog or a weaker team against Barcelona with a attacking and quick mentality

u have to change things a little bit for every match u play .. that's why i made three version of the same tactics for three different situations

yes so true cant play with same tactics home and away .great work jassar|)

sometimes i have also noticed that if u make both the DM to DLP , but keep all their PPM's same it will increase the creativity of passes. m trying that now will update the tactics if it works well

This reminds me on sacchi formation(two supporting DMs).

yes i agree that in the patches above 13.3.0 .............the 4 defenders and 2 DM works best for any tactics ... so i kept that in mind and made tactic from that idea

yes i agree that in the patches above 13.3.0 .............the 4 defenders and 2 DM works best for any tactics ... so i kept that in mind and made tactic from that idea

I must remember this...thanks mate ;)

Cheers!

best for defense or just best in general?

started with Blackburn
lets see how it goes will post results(H)

Who scored the most goals for u? Obviously ur AF then who, ur wingers or AP?

and friends make sure your RCB is a good header . the corner tactics is set in such a way that the RCB is at the near post and scores a lot