hi man you are awesome i came from 4th to win the title in my chesea save won champions league too

i used ur tactics on first page 4-2-3-1

only made back four more defensive as concedes too much
and few set pieces changes

i m playing 12.0.4

my worst performers are lampard on mc left and essien in mid right
i swap them with ramires and milan badelj

can u help me in what exactly should be the right combo attributes like in modern tactic ie ball win mid or box to box etc

hey guys Im using it with a 42211 formation, Im scoring goals but not just my ST he actually seems to provide more than he scores wonder if I might get some tips on how to get him to score more ?
cheers

is this working with 4-2-3-1 (2 CM, AML,AMC,AMR, FW) or i need another FW to partner with my TM?

How do I get on the specific instructions 1? I can only find target man that's it

hi man you are awesome i came from 4th to win the title in my chesea save won champions league too

i used ur tactics on first page 4-2-3-1

only made back four more defensive as concedes too much
and few set pieces changes

i m playing 12.0.4

my worst performers are lampard on mc left and essien in mid right
i swap them with ramires and milan badelj

can u help me in what exactly should be the right combo attributes like in modern tactic ie ball win mid or box to box etc

I would do the same as you. but you could find 2 players like ramires for the 2 cm spots with lampard in amc spot

I used this on 1st season on my Barcelona file and Messi scored 52 in 52 games but its so inconsistent, somtimes I win 3-0,4-0,5-0,6-0 and then lose to like 3 **** teams in arow..how the **** did Messi score 93 goals for you in 1 season..what team have you got? cuz I use 4-2-3-1 and it barely works anymore..]

Last edited:
Just tried this with Everton, haven't lost any of my 6 games, top of the league, Welbeck (loan) is the Prem's highest scorer. Brilliant tactic!