no just use it as a plug n play mr houghs version
but dint you say in the sigames forum that you were getting better results selecting the target man n selecting use target man?
I made two changes to mr.hough's,put the central striker on tight marking(since your instructions say thats how it should be) and just ticked use target man but dint select one.so far good results.Averaging a goal every 23 minutes,which seems to be pretty good.What do you suggest?

Last edited:
but dint you say in the sigames forum that you were getting better results selecting the target man n selecting use target man?
I made two changes to mr.hough's,put the central striker on tight marking(since your instructions say thats how it should be) and just ticked use target man but dint select one.so far good results.Averaging a goal every 23 minutes,which seems to be pretty good.What do you suggest?
yes i do that but mr hough says he dunt and getting great results from it

yes i do that but mr hough says he dunt and getting great results from it
so you do put the central striker on tight marking?it kind of works,but it plays a bit differently.With tight marking on,he plays off the last defender but on tight marking no,he takes runs from deep.and kind off plays through balls to the two strikers at times.Do you suppose mr.hough made a mistake with the tight marking no?or was that how it was supposed to be?

mr hought wanted his to do that i wanted my main striker to score most that why i changed it

also i just tired mr hough with his settings it good with out ticking target man n tight marking either way you choose they both good

mr hought wanted his to do that i wanted my main striker to score most that why i changed it

also i just tired mr hough with his settings it good with out ticking target man n tight marking either way you choose they both good
sounds good! :) Im thinking of trying to use these tweaks with only 2 strikers and 2 wingers.. Any settings you think i should put on those wingers? or should i leave them as they are? And will it even work with that setup?

sounds good! :) Im thinking of trying to use these tweaks with only 2 strikers and 2 wingers.. Any settings you think i should put on those wingers? or should i leave them as they are? And will it even work with that setup?
use mr.hough,4-1-1-2-2,a bit weak defensively but solid attack.just tick use target man but don't select.works a charm.

This looks amazing, just about to try it myself

Seems like it is working, 1st game using it, Manchester United 8-0 Birmingham, target man scored 4

Does it help much or is it still a very leaky defense? I love a solid defense and if im forced to play a 4-3-3 then i will adapt my players to it
I did the closing down tweak,adjusted the mentality a bit and did a bit of experimenting with marking depending on the opposing formations and I concede one goal every 123 minutes with that and score one every 16 minutes.So its highly attacking.4-3-3 is very solid defence,5 conceded in 15 games,1 every 260 odd minutes,but not AS great attackingly,with goals every 25 minutes.
Though keep in mind I turn on the use target man without selecting any names for the 4-1-1-2-2,but for the 4-3-3,i use as it is or the same way after switching on tight marking for the central striker.

To select players to certain role in classic tactics go to tactics screen. then To set a player has a target man or play maker in classic tactics go to Set-Pieces

Does this work with "Raikain's Awesome AMC (433)" ?

Do i have to untick my playmaker? my AMC? or can he still be the playmaker?

I tried for a couple of games and seem's like my striker sometimes doesn't even get a shot lol,
I'll Download your tactic and try next season, what kind/type of players do you use in ur middle/Centre midfield?

Last edited: