cragswfc the tactic you uploaded cannot be downloaded. Please can you re-upload?

Last edited:
match prep plzzz ASAP :D:D .. as i'm really looking forward to play with this amazing tactic :)

it works, but for you i put another 1 on first post
if you using the downloaded tactic you dont need a playmaker. if you using your own tactic its up to you, if you want a playermaker. but balders said his striker was is playermaker so im guessing he plays 1 upfront. so if you play 1 up top do not select him as playmaker

no i didnt lol, i said i used 2 up front:D

oh sorry. if your playmaker int the guy who you applied the settings to you can keep him as playmaker. look at the

[video=youtube;IhB7rMTzjbk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=IhB7rMTzjbk[/video]

Berbatov would be your playmaker and Hernandez is the man with the settings

What if they use a DM?Or 3 DC??Also you're quite lucky that your strikers score most of the one on one chance.In mine they keep blasting the ball away.

What if they use a DM?Or 3 DC??Also you're quite lucky that your strikers score most of the one on one chance.In mine they keep blasting the ball away.
It does not matter. I used it in blue square prem and my striker got 68 in 40 league games Marc Williams when i was Kidderminster

It does not matter. I used it in blue square prem and my striker got 68 in 40 league games Marc Williams when i was Kidderminster
Okay. Can you please show me the some amount of CCC and key passes with this method?:)

crag, i play with mr hough tactic, with 3 forward:

now, the stc is the guy with the setting and the target man list...the other 2 are the playmaker in the playmaker list...right???

and i should TICK use playmaker and use target man...?!

People my tactic is for people what wanted it. the main topic is the striker settings that will work on any tactic

crag, i play with mr hough tactic, with 3 forward:

now, the stc is the guy with the setting and the target man list...the other 2 are the playmaker in the playmaker list...right???

and i should TICK use playmaker and use target man...?!
right you use mr houghs rolls back years? if so put the centre striker on setting tick target man select him thats it no need for playmaker. please read the opening post

I use patch 12.0.4 end play with M United vs City 1-2,M United vs Wolves 0-1,M United vs Spurs 0-3 ..:D