Yes i use your tactic.Vs Bolton 4-4

Last edited:
Does the above striker setting work in a formations that require ONE STRIKER like 4-3-3, 4-5-1, 4-2-3-1 etc?

I just tried this in mr hugh tactic and it's not working there, I'v played 10 games and Messi didn't score any goal

I'm from Poland so I have small problem with english, Messi is in STC and He didn't score nothing in 10 games, that I mean

I'm from Poland so I have small problem with english, Messi is in STC and He didn't score nothing in 10 games, that I mean
ok i dont know why it not working for you. have you followed the instructions

Yes, maybe it dosen't work in tactics with 3 strikers in line, I don't talk that your thread is false. I'll try it with some other tactic, maybe with only one striker

will you make a 4-2-4 tactic using this? with a poacher and advanced forward

in brobs 12.1.1 tactic,the 4-3-3 one.which striker should be the target man?stc?and should we put through ball to run on to ball for that one?read the op,couldn't find info on that.

in brobs 12.1.1 tactic,the 4-3-3 one.which striker should be the target man?stc?and should we put through ball to run on to ball for that one?read the op,couldn't find info on that.

in the tactic you going to use (you say Brobs) you can pick any st but the centre 1 would make more sense as the wide striker would pass more to him. yes tick target man then target man supply run onto ball

this is my new striker I've got this season with my career save

Yes, maybe it dosen't work in tactics with 3 strikers in line, I don't talk that your thread is false. I'll try it with some other tactic, maybe with only one striker

I just tried this in mr hugh tactic and it's not working there, I'v played 10 games and Messi didn't score any goal

It does work with 3 strikers. I'm using it on a tweaked MrHough tactic. Only 4 games played, Chicharito scored 1, 2, 3, 3

It does work with 3 strikers. I'm using it on a tweaked MrHough tactic. Only 4 games played, Chicharito scored 1, 2, 3, 3

thanks mate people was making think is it only me.

can people post screenshot's please