thanks mate people was making think is it only me.

can people post screenshot's please

I'll play a few more games 2moro then post screenshots.

Though I doubt I'll use it for the whole season as MrHough's tactic is already deadly enough without a striker scoring 50-80 goals lol

I'll play a few more games 2moro then post screenshots.

Though I doubt I'll use it for the whole season as MrHough's tactic is already deadly enough without a striker scoring 50-80 goals lol

he just posted a new tactic on si with this in it he said his strikers are on fire

sorry for being cynical, but having fast strikers run onto through balls isn't anything special.

Sure, this version of FM might struggle with defense a bit more than usual, but I've been doing this "tactic" since FM09.

in the tactic you going to use (you say Brobs) you can pick any st but the centre 1 would make more sense as the wide striker would pass more to him. yes tick target man then target man supply run onto ball
thanks will give it a go n let u know how it goes.

I just tried this in mr hugh tactic and it's not working there, I'v played 10 games and Messi didn't score any goal

What did the police say?

sorry for being cynical, but having fast strikers run onto through balls isn't anything special.

Sure, this version of FM might struggle with defense a bit more than usual, but I've been doing this "tactic" since FM09.

Nothing wrong with sharing his findings with others though, it's clearly having a positive effect.

Which tactic you more goals with Messi. Which of your tactics you used with Barcelona. I did the translation with google translate. My English is not good. Thanks. You use Barcelona tactic ?

cragswfc - how did you get numbers on your sliders? Where to download that?

role players
GK-?
CB-?
WB,FB-?
CM-?
AM-?
W,IF-?

Last edited:
Will the settings work with instant results or will it take a few games to get going? I am using rizka's 4231 solid tactic so if i apply these settings to my striker will he start banging em in!? Would you recommend any other tactic to implement this in? Cheers :)
And which tactic of mr.hough's has this setting in?

role players
GK-?
CB-?
WB,FB-?
CM-?
AM-?
W,IF-?

Have à look in the opening post once more. The thread is about one player and one player only , à Poacher setup as the target man to rum onto ball played into space. Then there is one tactic uploaded in the OP as an example Of the tactic crags used but its not important.

Must have to say that it´s working brilliantly for me. Alberto Paloshi scored 7 goals for me 1 from penalty (the last one) but all the rest from beautiful one on ones after a throughball. I have never had a striker score 7 goals in any version of CM/FM no matter how big the result was.

Im using a asymetric tactic with: Back Four; Dmc/DPL; BBM; Two wide midfielders; Amc; Poacher (Fluid/Control) and it works a treat boosed with shouts to make it optimal. It might be placebo but i feel my strikers perform better with the only movement ppm: Likes to beat offside trap as it makes him stay more where he should be and not out and searching.

Its in his main topic, at the end Of the OP.

Sorry if i am being stupid or blind or just plain both...but what is his main topic & where can i find it!? What is it called? Could you be kind enough to post a link? :( i feel quite silly right now!

Sorry if i am being stupid or blind or just plain both...but what is his main topic & where can i find it!? What is it called? Could you be kind enough to post a link? :( i feel quite silly right now!

It´s the opening post on page 1 mate. The first post :)

I never post links to other forums where you have to be à member to read.( as it always just ads confusion) Just go to SI's forum, in the tactic upload section. In there, you Will fine MR Houghts latest tactic posted in his thread " MR h rolls back the years"

I am sure he Will post it here at FMBase aswell, its just à matter Of time.