cragswfc

Reaction score
This works with any tactic

Tested on loads of tactic from simple in game 442 352etc to Mr Houghs etc
It also tested on tc and classic tactics

So If you want your striker to score 50+ goals

Put your main striker on this. He must be fast though 14 is the minimum pace & acceleration.

Speed ​​of the players (Acceleration-Agility-Pace) and (Off The Ball)

ppm what i recommend looks to break off-side trap

As you can see Susaeta got the ball and nock it forward to Muniain to run on to
athleticvat.madridtvview.png

this is a video to show ing it work
[video=youtube;IhB7rMTzjbk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=IhB7rMTzjbk[/video]
these the settings you want your striker on
kjp13.png

You need to do the following make sure the striker you put the stetting on is the target man

napolitactics_teaminstructions.png

results of it

2012-01-22_00001.jpg

arsenalteamreport_lastmatch.png

2012_02_11-021-20120211FZdFEdvvdZT92102.jpg

emmanueladebayor_.png

edinsoncavanioverview_profile.png

fernandotorresoverview_attributes-2.png

cristianoronaldooverview_attributes-3.png

cristianoronaldooverview_attributes.png

barcelonavr.madridinformation_overview-2.png

Cragswfc - your screenshot shows this tweak being applied to a tactic from tactic creator. When applying these settings to a classic tactic do you tick "use target man" in the team instructions and also add the relevant player to the target men list?

yes you tick it. then go to set pieces and put the striker there

hough, can you put the instruction that posted cragswc in the thread GOALS GOALS AND MORE GOALS and see how it work ?!

I have lol, On both Strikers. Adebayor has 15 goals in 7 Prem games and Defoe has 11 Goals in 9 games.

I've put up my tactic up as people wanted to use it as i use this most

this is the tactic i been using it with

pitch medium

match prep At start of the pre-season doesn not matter what team i use team work very high. If i'm a poor team i put it on defensive positioning average . if you are top team eg Manchester United, Barcelona i use no specific average focus during the season.

oi's none
4-2-3-1strike tweak (Benfica, Jun 2020).tac | Game Front

Please remember that my tactic i use. not saying it work for you. but what will is the main topic the striker settings if you follow them properly

Last edited:
Yes, its à rather big ME flaw. It cant handle single FCs playing as target men set to run into ball, especially not if he is considered à dangerman and the opposition used OIs tight mark and close down. He simply destroyes them.

Then we should exploit the **** out of it until SI fixes it.

Then we should exploit the **** out of it until SI fixes it.

Exploit away :) Its also highly unlikely to be fixed in any patch for FM12. The final patch simply Will not contain many ME changes at all as it would have to many knockon effects that never would be fixed. It simply would not be beneficiall as the current ME is not the one that SI is working on for the future.

Just remember that is Will likely destroy your game. its easy as it is using big teams and just think how easy it Will be with these settings.

What kind of style should the team play? (possession, counter attack etc.) and should the striker be alone or have a striker to set him up? If he plays alone should we use inside forwards or a AMC to make him score or just a regular 4-5-1 would be enought for him to score? Can he score like that in a 4-1-4-1 tactic?

from what i used it does not really matter, you just need your striker to run on to balls. and yes he would be able to in a 4-1-4-1

The best that I got from Hernandez is 71 goals in 38 games EPL. I will try this. It is awesome mate! :)

In my tactic my STL is the playmaker. Should i untick him now then?:)

Edit: First match against Reading, 5-2 to me. i´m Hull!

Last edited:
tactic i been using now on page #1

I am using my own tactic at the mo and want to implement this. does it work on with formations that use 2 forwards? and would i have to make one of them more of support role feeding the main forward?

I am using my own tactic at the mo and want to implement this. does it work on with formations that use 2 forwards? and would i have to make one of them more of support role feeding the main forward?

yes it will work

for what patch use?
what is the results of the team?