Tell me please, this tactic is for the latest patch? Or that in the first post works on the latest patch??

i can't make it with goal galore v5. Torres start on fire but then disappear. 16 apps and 20 goals. this is the team
Cech
Azpilicueta Terry D. Luiz Cole
Essien
William Lampard
Mata Hazard
Torres

If you play with 2 strikers in a 4-4-2 with wingers, do you have the instructions in the OP by both strikers?

I'm using brobs ultimate tactic.
This means there are 3 centre forwards playing.
would it be better to have the instructions for all 3 or just the central one(who scores the most goals anyway)

so just to comfirm i play ck killers 424 tactic with kadlec as poacher and cavani as target man.....so your poacher is set with these striker settings (kadlec) and all i have to do is click to make sure cavani is clicked as target man and to run onto ball?correct? anything else i need to do/change?

Will it work with Leeds?

This sounds like it could work for me but the thing what worried me was that it could only work with a fast player and with could acclelaration but in with leeds anyone u I could sign less than 2mill or on a short term loan ?????:'(

your tactic is conceding to much goals!! i tried it with anderlecht and spain so...

would this striker setting work if applied to the 3 strikers of a 4-3-3? or thats a little too much? lol

This sounds like it could work for me but the thing what worried me was that it could only work with a fast player and with could acclelaration but in with leeds anyone u I could sign less than 2mill or on a short term loan ?????:'(

Theo Robinson. He's banging them in for me in the Championship.

this isnt working on my 4-2-4 formation... or is it working with the goals galore formation...im using adebayor

I am using your tactic from the 1st page even tho my team is winning my striker is not the one scoring the goals most of my star players are taking it inturn to score and i haver it set up exactly how you said so any ideas???????????????? also another good tactic i can set it up for and im using the latest patch and the medium pitch. Thanks for now