Gonzo11

Reaction score

Gonzo11's Defensive Diva (13.3.3)

Hi everyone, It is me Gonzo here today to post what i think is a true underdog tactic. It is a 4-1-4-1 formation which is a very defensive shape. This tactic offers secure defence so that you will not get too many shots at you and you will not concede many goals. I have instructed a deep defensive line and my entire defensive line plus my defensive midfielder has been instructed to a minimum mentality and minimum creative freedom. The midfield and the striker on the other hand are all attacking and are allowed creative freedom. I have set the tempo to slow and it is working very well.

The Tactic
View attachment 375896
---------------------------------------------------------

Results
View attachment 375905View attachment 375939View attachment 375912
View attachment 375913View attachment 376125View attachment 376126
View attachment 375916View attachment 376117View attachment 376122
View attachment 376120View attachment 376124View attachment 376123

Training
Pre-Season
View attachment 375921

During Season
View attachment 375918

Notes

Arrange enough friendlies so that the tactic will get fluid

In Pre-Season always put tactic in the backup tactics. It helps it to get fluid faster

Use high bonuses in all your competitions that you are competing in

Keep the players morale high. It makes the players perform better in games which is very important

I highly recommend you to use my Godfather tactic in your save when your team has gone World Class

FMC
I created a version of this tactic for players on Fm Classic. I doubt that it is as good as the classic one but it is good though. Im 1st with Hoffenheim after 14 games :) So please test it and see what you think :)
View attachment 376266

I will leave you at this, i hope that you will enjoy my tactic and please post some feedback. It helps me really much. I hope that it will work for you as well as it did for me. ESTAC Troyes were predicted 20th ! Wampley created a players filter for the tactic found here: Gonzo Diva Filters - Download - 4shared - Wampley 78 Thanks bud :)

Gonzo11

Last edited:
Keeper comes up for every corner? Bardi actually scored from one but he was offside :( could cost me though eventually

Keeper comes up for every corner? Bardi actually scored from one but he was offside :( could cost me though eventually
This was a mistake. I am very sorry. I changed it to default :) Just download it again.

Last edited:
Great!
I'll test... maybe with Eintracht Braunschweig...

Wingers and WB must be defensive or doesn't matter?
And if my strikers are so fast, can change 'to feet' order for 'run to ball'?

Last edited:
I think that you must have a tall striker with good heading abilities because the two wings are giving many crosses for the striker. Also my right wing shots pretty often.

Last edited:
Best result so far :X
View attachment 376002

It seems that its not consistent. Big wins with Sportul and Ceahlaul and a poor 1-1 with chindia at home where we were considered favorites.

Last edited:
I think that you must have a tall striker with good heading abilities because the two wings are giving many crosses for the striker. Also my right wing shots pretty often.

Ok, i try Kruppke, that is MP, but he has great heading... My 2 strikers are dwarves!! (1,72 and 1,73...) :S

I am going to try it now with another team in league 2 where is no so much difference between teams.

Great!
I'll test... maybe with Eintracht Braunschweig...

Wingers and WB must be defensive or doesn't matter?
And if my strikers are so fast, can change 'to feet' order for 'run to ball'?
Sure you can change from "to feet" to "run onto ball" just dont change mentality. I have not seen what attributes matter the most cause my testing team ESTAC Troyes had horrible players. Hope this will help :)