Thread updated. Just finished testing with Vitoría Guimaraes

let me make 10 match whit my little torpedo moscow and i post SS ...but atm i see good taticts man

View attachment 376148

wow, they had 0 shots :)) .

That is why i called it Defensive Dive ;) Even i my ESTAC Troyes save my opponent never got over 5 shots a game. Anyway i am glad that it is working for you. Hope this tactic will help your to accomplish something great :)

Last edited:
:wub: yep i love this tatic, work very very well atm whit my little Torpedo Moscow....coming for SS

I have one game left to play from the current season and I'll post my results. We have big chances to promote in the first league :D. Before that I tried many tactics and the ones that worked pretty good for me were koen's 4-4-2 and arrigo' 4-4-2, but now your tactic seems to be better :D. great work mate and thanks for sharing this tactic with us.

I have one game left to play from the current season and I'll post my results. We have big chances to promote in the first league :D. Before that I tried many tactics and the ones that worked pretty good for me were koen's 4-4-2 and arrigo' 4-4-2, but now your tactic seems to be better :D. great work mate and thanks for sharing this tactic with us.
Thanks mate, i am so glad that it is working for you so well. And no problem on the sharing part. I am really glad to help you guys.

Everyone, i am currently woking on a version 2. I am not sure if it is a good as version one but i will let you decide. If it will work well in my testing it will be released tonight :)
View attachment 376157

r8s3k0.jpg

nydwgn.jpg

mbpnch.jpg

Well very very WELL, this is a one of best tatics for low/medium team, nice Work Gonzo now it's time to test it on England/Scotlad idk for now ....