GOOAALL-262-FM13.3.3 by Jesaustralia - The best tactic I've seen for FM13

In regards tutor I have not tutored him at RM yet!

I'm probably gonna buy him again - he is currently 19 so I don't know how big an effect I can have over him due to the one slot for striker - but will probably give him some loan time and see what happens - he looks really impressive - I also just noticed that the United States have some really nice regents coming along - I will recommend scouting their youth 21 national team - I usually look at players that plays their football in their home league - so players that are playing for example for New york - same goes for other smaller footballing nations - I do the same - sometimes these gems can be 17-21 so for a smaller team it could be a good place to look at - same goes for Mexico and Australia and in truth Japan :)

Cheers

The Langvatn tribute starting to show its potential - I have reached extremely strong understanding and its going very well. I sold Griezman and loaned out De Bruyne - reason I feel Muniain in IF left and Halilovic IF right is better at those jobs. I brought in alot of tutors including Dirk Kuyt - Lorik Cana - Frank Lampard and several others. Dirk Kuyt was the most expensive of the lot 10m pounds, but payed over 4 years its pocket change money.

Pohjanpalo is now a Barcelona player - I bought him in the January transfer window and I loaned him out to Granada - I might have a plan to sell Suarez or keep suarez for a year and tutor Pohjanpalo in the next season and then use him on and off as a sub for Lukaku and Maupay.

Here's the rest of my loanies

View attachment 222952

Now I just played Benfica in CH league 2nd round 1st leg - they got a red card after 25 minutes or their abouts - below you can see them totally destroyed by my very cohesed and ingame talented team

View attachment 222951 View attachment 222950

Its started to be a pleasure to watch how my team is playing with the langvatn tribute - I almost forgot about this tactic - its for sure one of my favourites.

Cheers

Regents starting to show

View attachment 222903

Jeez what a beast this player will become - future superstar

View attachment 222902

This one is highly developed as well - Italy is doing good :)

Their were also several Brazilians as always, but cant get them when i need them 14-18 :) have to wait till they are 18 and not developed is a real turn off on Brazilian talent. Thats why Real Madrid started to get their talent from Norway now lol!!! no offense, but jeeez.

Cheers guys

Changed to the 442 trippletweaked - I have never been an extreme fan of this tactic probably because it wasnt the most entertaining to watch, but I went back to the Langvatn thread and tried to analyze what people did and how they succeeded and now I can honestly say with some of the best ingame players and my team cohesion die for each other its an amazing tactic to use.

This is already said by many so no biggie that its a good tactic, but as I said I went back to analyze this tactic to see what works and what is more speculative - below I put my fixture results from the Elche match

View attachment 222516

My preferred line up

Gk Ter Stegen
DL Alaba (injured) /Digne (All of these matches)
DR Azpilicueta / Danilo
CDL Mangala
CDR DEDE
DMCL POGBA
DMCR RAMSEY
ML NEYMAR (amazing)
MR KOKE (amazing)
SCL LUKAKU (amazing)
SCR MAUPAY (amazing)

Messi injured most of these matches, but honestly Messi don't fit this tactic to well - yea its true - he will do good but Maupay will probably do as good. Strenght is really important for the strikers and combine all that with atleast 13/14 quickness and creativity/technique and you have a really good type of striker for this formation. The midfield workrate and teamwork and strenght is king - Stambouli - Wanyama and Schnejderlin will do fantastic. Koke is for the perfect right winger - because he has a complete set of skills - alternatively I would use someone with the right foot as the strongest foot. In the left winger position I use Neymar - he's really doing a fantastic job even though he is not a ML accomplished player, the advantage about Neymar is that he has two strong legs otherwise i would choose someone with a left leg. Muniain is a fail in this position - Messi probably very good. Alaba would also be a good choice for ML position - their is a player from Ghana that looks simular to Koke he would be amazing.

Cheers guys

Maupay overshadowed by his mentor - Messis return showed lethal touch

View attachment 222447

Biggest result yet with the 442 trippletweaked - so no strenght strikers does work but they need extreme technique and be Messi - I can add left foot in left side is also a very good idea and right in right side - people even the developers think a reversed foot will improve the possibility of scoring by having the foot reversed - that's wrong in both fm13 and real football - if you are good at what you do as a striker right in right or left in left is just as powerful as reversed in fm13 it seems very powerful that way - in Frankenstein Maupay should be SCL because SCL and SCR are set to shift position and as you know Maupay is right footed :)

I'm also having another thought its not necessary to have a player type like KOKE on the wing - though he is a complete midfield winger you can still succeed with someone who is less good at tackling, but right in right and left in left is very important - in the example above that was Deulofeu who did amazing - he hates me though :)

I have to say 442 trippletweaked are really giving me alot of pleasure to watch - I have always believed in this tactic, but have often been put off by dissapointing performances - or not enough flair play to look at. I most often tried it in England or a smaller league with a lesser talented side - and that's one of the reasons why I haven't seen the beauty off it untill now. I should have tested this long ago in spain and I can honestly say this shows to be the most consistant high scoring tactic yet - I know its still early days, but I get a feeling it will just continue to havoc spanish defences over and over again with my Barcelona team of great players - I'm selling L.Suarez he havent made a single match this season though he's near the perfect striker, but I wanted to let Lukaku and Maupay say the word and now I guess Messi wanna be heard as well :) - The finnish sensation Pohjanpalo is a sub, but currently injured - he's coming along fine and I believe he will do fine in the future, unless regents and Ongenda wants a word in that :) Don't remember if I said, but I sold Helenius and Cornelius 13m punds and 15m pounds pretty good for those two in season 3. Verratti IS great but not a good type for this tactic so I hardly use him, I consider a sale. I'm also England national manager and I can say so far its been glorious - Sam Byram as a right winger - Will Hughes and Wilshere in the centre midfield - Sturridge and Walcott strikers - Sturridge doing a fantastic job - im using different left wingers but they are all defensive minded good at tackling - someone named Bertrand usually a wingback. it was my initial thought that tackling was important for this position, but I'm sure now its not that important. Smalling and Caulker and Shawcroft my preferred denders, beat Russia away 4-1 and far from familiar with the 442 trippletweaked. Rooney is for me just a back up striker. and will soon have to go completely as I feel others will be much better to use, who knows maybe Luke James :) - Sorry guys I'm not a big fan of Rooney - I feel he's been over compensated in his attributes in those two games I have played fm all the way back in fm06. However - some of the new talent England is developing I find very exciting - Sterling Hughes Wilshere Barkley Sturridge - I actually hope to see England go far real life because they develop such positives - next time or next time something will happen in that department :)

Cheers guys - if you are still their :)

hey Jess,did you tweak the corner and free kicks settings? I really like this formation,but I always play with the Sacchi`s 442 and the Koen 442 with very nice results.
At this moment I have a very nice start of season with the 2nd Visit ( 7 games 38 goals for 1 against ) but maybe I will try the tripletweaked with cup games and easy CL games.I only need a couple of fullbacks lol

hey Jess,did you tweak the corner and free kicks settings? I really like this formation,but I always play with the Sacchi`s 442 and the Koen 442 with very nice results.
At this moment I have a very nice start of season with the 2nd Visit ( 7 games 38 goals for 1 against ) but maybe I will try the tripletweaked with cup games and easy CL games.I only need a couple of fullbacks lol

442 trippletweaked according to settings are clearly the best 442 there is, so I don't recommend the other two at all, they have a good reputation but the 442 trippletweaked has been created and tested thoroughly. I hardly changed the corners except I changed the near post flick on to the CDR as I like it the best to be the scorer from corners, but in this tactic CDL gets alot of goals too, and other players like the sc's and dmc'c score from corners - so I wouldn't change the corner settings to much. I didn't have any fullbacks so I used fmrte to swap for four fullbacks. You shouldn't change if Frankenstein works that good for you, What I'm saying is if you have a team with die for each other cohesion and have all the right players 442 trippletweaked is a monster, that deserves 60 games of play, both defence and offence will do amazing. With your love for the strong man the tower beasts it would be interesting to hear how you go with this tactic.

I must admit I really like the 442 trippletweaked, but didn't in the past, because it most often showed me boring football, but it was because of several different things that made me fail to truely see how good this tactic is. I'm telling you its a monster, I'm playing with ingame players like Koke - Messi Lukaku etc and it scores alot of goals on a consistant bases - it beats big teams with big margins away from home their for its a very good plug and play tactic. I highly recommend it. If you have regent players it will do better than me most likely.

Cheers pal and good to still see you on here

I expected maybe a 1 or 2-0 win in this match against Valencia - number 4 in la primera division before this match

View attachment 222409 View attachment 222408

That's the sort of things that happens when everything is cohesed and you got the right players for the 442 trippletweaked. Further I can say I often don't conceede in these sort of matches. Azpilicueta possess the long flat throw which means he will automatically throw in long when having a throwin - it overrides set piece instructions, but will give additional goals for sure - often DEDE is the man to execute these throwins the CDR. Neymar has been a big revelation as an ML even though he is not accomplished, that makes me very happy because I feel I don't have a space for him in the attack, I want to use Messi - Lukaku - or Maupay in front - so perfect discovery. I also started to prefer DEDE over KARA because I like the fact that DEDE has quickness about him, I feel that enhances his game slightly and paired with Mangala who is also quick you will have two very tough defenders who can cover most phases of defence - Strong or quick opponent strikers. Alaba been injured for 3 months and just returned, he will be playing as a DL, but right now I loaned out Muniain to Dortmund because I got the ML Ghanese player Kwame Awami or something like that (KOKE on the left) ofcause he is gone for January due to african nations so Alaba will be back up for that position. Amazing with these results not playing what I call the best line up yet, that makes me happy. I'm still undefeated with this tactic and I feel like we can't lose. If you have a player with 14+ in throwin train the ppm Long flat throwin - its a highly valuable extra threat in attack - you will not need to instruct set piece throwins to be long - players will take care of this them selves, its most optimal to have a fullback as your thrower as well - since you want both your defenders in the box - Someone like David Luiz who's good at this too, is not optimal as you need your defenders in their.

Cheers guys

I wanted to update - I just won everything - happened before - scored about 170 goals which is very nice - I feel I have managed to make the 442 trippletweaked better, actually I'm totally sure of it, but I'm also sure it will work best with a very good team. Its more dangerous in front of goal than the original and the play looks better + it keeps the strenght of the original defence.

I'm not gonna release it - before I do another full season with it, just to make sure. England beat Romania 7-0 with it and these sort of results are pretty normal - its faster play and direct passing and in general much better to look at. The strikers are doing better than in the original which I'm very happy to say - i'll release it when i'm ready with a full season analyzes.

Now I just wanna show some regents :)

View attachment 222085

View attachment 222084

View attachment 222083

View attachment 222082

View attachment 222081

View attachment 222080

View attachment 222079

View attachment 222078

This guy tutored by F.Lampard and if you take a close look he actually look a little simular to him :) I have big hopes for this guy.

View attachment 222077

View attachment 222075

View attachment 222074

View attachment 222073

View attachment 222072

Well I should maybe have spent a little more time and written their names to keep myself organized, because their actually is a little story behind each regent, but I qucikly say that most of them have had some sort of tutor especially to improve their determination attribute. A player like Mastour and Machado are being trained as strikers. Coulson a man.city talent tutored by Kara and will for sure become a 1st team regular in the future. We have several midfielders that will be threats in the same way as Ramsey due to a great finishing rate. Will Hughes and Tielemans have that same skill, but are loaned out for big money. I sold Rabiot because I felt he was below my personal requirements. I finally also loaned out Halilovic as he was also a player that didn't fit well enough unless I would believe in him as a striker. On his way maybe could be Eden Hazard as a rotational ML with Neymar, the ghanese KOKE look alike I'm not happy with and would be sold if I aquire Hazard for the sum of 100m pounds :)

I'll post this and go through them again

Cheers

Rafael Fernandez a back for KOKE MR

Clemente de Rosa I promoted to the 1st team and expect big things from him - all he needs is a bit of quickness about him

Machado retrained to become a striker and has been tutored by tje little guy

Some of the talent is almost overwhelming - and a player like Schneijderlin has been sold due to this and Stambouli have been considered to be sold just as well. I got Yaya Toure on a free transfer and I expect only to use him as a tutor.

All the talents above are players that I found quickly and without alot of hassle, in truth if I had been much more thorough I would perhaps had found many more. 1st season I found 3 superstar Portuguese players - it will be interesting to see what kind of impact these will have on the Portuguese national team.

Pohjanpalo - has a higher potential rating than the likes of Maupay and is a very big striker talent. as big as some regent strikers sometimes look. Maupay and Lukaku are my first choices however - because I feel them :) - what about Messi you say - well I'm a ***** and rotate Messi with Lukaku.

Zouma loaned out again, but next season he's 1st team and DEDE will be gone.

Cheers

SMALL UPDATE!!!

Season 4 first 7 league games with my new modified version of the 442 trippletweaked - team cohesion is standing at Extremely strong understanding - so the full potential has not come out yet. I can also add I aquired Eden Hazard, but I prefer Neymar in the ML position.

My favourite line up is

GK Ter Stegen
DL Alaba/Digne
DR Azpilicueta/Danilo
CDL Mangala
CDR DEDE
DMCL Pogba/Wanyama
DMCR Ramsey/Regent/Stambouli
ML Neymar/Hazard
MR Koke/Regent
SCL Lukaku/Messi
SCR Maupay

I'm looking forward to see the end result of this season - if it continues it can be my best ever season - look below

View attachment 221930

Beat Everton in the Euro Supercup - 6-0 beat Juventus 4-1 away they had one chance again 28 I believe it was, just beat Elche 10-0 with 30 chances - lots of clear cut chances in general - in one match we had 9 half and 9 clear cut. Changes made are very significant - all players have try through balls set to often - passing on all players are at slider number 15 = Direct football - Strikers have run from deep set to rare, but they still roam - Strikers are also set to cut inside instead of hugging the line which it was set to in the original. I often see situations where one of the DMC's overlap the striker and actually act as a striker in that moment - at the same time the original striker Maupay or Lukaku or Messi act as a Supporting CAM and sit right behind the DM in that attack, the strikers the assist the DM and the opponent defence is left totally confused. The 10-0 match I just played we scored the 1st goal at the 35th minute then it just went on from their - in other matches i have seen them score after 17 seconds. Patience is important - I always set a goal to lead by 2-0 before the half time - often we lead by much more. I feel complete forward types are the best, but I'm not comfortable with strikers who have no strenght at all, but a certain degree of creativity I find important. Tactical release after the season if anyone wants it and are interested in trying this.

Cheers guys

Uf, I can't wait to try this! I love your tactics! :D

It will arrive - but I want to atleast go through the half of my season which means 7 more league games - I can tell you that I'm at the middle of december and just won the World championship for clubs, which ofcause was expected lol. beat New York 9-0 and in the Final we won 2-0 against Internacional, but we played with 10 men most of the match, so a good result. in the league we have won 12 out of 12 their among Valencia and Real Madrid away in both matches. We have won all matches played so far this season, but it hasn't all been a total satisfaction, and I blame that on the team cohesion - die for each other is really needed for the tactic to explode. Another thing when you try this that is needed is fantastic players - I doubt very much an average team will succeed with this kind of football. Also another thing - I don't know if this will do well in the premier league unless you are Manchester City, but I can vouch for it in Spain. Alright I will release it probably tomorrow and I will release it in the Frankenstein thread - one last thing alot of the settings are ofcause in the idea of Mr. Langvatn and all the other people that helped creating the trippletweaked, I just changed some crucial settings that changed the tactic with quite alot and made it more attractive in my opinion, so some their's and some mine - :)

Thanks for the interest and look back in the Frankenstein thread for the new release tomorrow.

Cheers pal