GOOAALL-262-FM13.3.3 by Jesaustralia - The best tactic I've seen for FM13

Guys Fmrte loaded in and I'm gonna try and create some new tactics - let me know if you have any ideas of tactics you wanna see created - I'm currently thinking something along the lines like 2sc - 2cam ml/r 1cm or dm 3dc. Remember I spoke of weird formations might be the key to a super tactic - well im gonna give the above a try and see what happens.

I'll let you know how it goes - i'll be using the Le Bigot save.

Cheers

I like my players to have a personality disorder like scitzofrenia or split personality :) - seriously you can google this very easily - determined - resolute - model professional - professional - leader - born leader is personalities you should look into - but personalities shouldn't be the most important aspect when looking for players - sometimes the genius just have a bad personality, but if you are thinking to play him in 85 % of matches I don't think that's gonna be a problem. Get old players into your team with 17+ determination and influence and use them for tutoring your youth team - make a long term plan and keep tutoring the players untill they surpass their tutor in the mental stats especially. Then keep your youngsters at your club for a long time and use them when they are 23 to tutor youngsters to get the same personality traits for a long time to come. Tutoring factory!

Hope this helps - you should also google which players would be good as tutors - Lorik Cana tutor beast :) Dirk Kuyt etc etc if in the beginning of the carreer.

Cheers

never tried the tutoring a player as I can rarely get past half a season in the full game

how long does it take to tutor a young player

has any one had a stadium named after them

any luck on the tactic front

Diablo Attempt 1 - 3-5-2

Crazy looking formation - 12-0 - 5-0 and 3-2 with a very good team - so far so good its looking positive, but my team is very good so im not sure if its good enough, but i'l let you try it. the central defender of the 3 defenders acts as a offensive defender meaning he defend further up the pitch compared to the other two defenders - that seems like a good combination. wingers charge - emmerich role kind of winger - the central midfielder is both a ball winner and a creative playmaker - the 2 CAM's is an extra outlet that position themselves right behind the 2 poachers but roam an get into dangerous areas. These 2 should be creative and move well off ball and great finishing as well. The poachers - are not backtracking because i dont want them to get in the cam's way.

Cheers

Im trying a new tactic also,but is based on my 2031 save with R.Madrid so...

I cant imagine a super weird formation right now for you to try lol but you know Im a lover of non-strikers tactics

Im trying a new tactic also,but is based on my 2031 save with R.Madrid so...

I cant imagine a super weird formation right now for you to try lol but you know Im a lover of non-strikers tactics

Looking forward to hear how you go with your own tactic mate!

The tactic above destroys the opponents for me and Le Bigot and Klinger - CAM's love it and it looks amazing - I sometimes get 30+chances away from home - the poachers do really well almost on default - one of my poachers can't stop scoring I see him often score 4 or 5 gls a game - beat O.Marseille home and away - But still I wish I had a top team like Barca or RMA or Bayern to test with because my players are too good. Its very entertaining to watch - its overload for 90 minutes and it most often works in defence - I'll have to test this with a working default team.

Cheers

I have been back playing lower league again for last few weeks, so am doubtful this new tactic would suit either of the 2 saves I am playing with at the moment. Looks to be a tactic for the best teams in any particular league.

Dominatrix For fm13 (Harder Than A Rock Hard) by Jesaustralia

So about a week ago Mr Langvatn created a super tactic for the fm15 community and I don't own fm15 so I asked him for some screenshots of the different settings for the players and the team. For obvious reasons its very hard to say that this is my tactic, but a few things like the Kara Corners I did incorporate. In my own defence though - this formation looks very simular to Brokeback mountain, but with very opposite settings.

Tactic and Players I use

View attachment 224007

Season 1 - With a very bad team cohesion

View attachment 224006

I can add I won the Capital Cup. Lot of the players are very young and talented, but not ready for premier league football yet - so I think the final league table is magnificient - also when you think about my team cohesion was horrible the most of the season I think its a very respectable final result.

I hope their is some of you who will try this tactic and report back on how you go. I sincerely believe this tactic can succeed with lesser players, but will blossom with great players - Tried it out with my wonder regent team of Barcelona and it dominated everything Real Madrid away 29-2 in chances + 65% possession. All OI's are done and do not need to be looked at

Training is - Team cohesion - Low Intensity - 50% - Defensive Positioning - rest both days

As always I highly recommend micro managing and rest the players further according to their condition straight after each match.

The 1st season with Southampton wasn't a very clear picture - alot of new players that will be great in the future, but also a very bad team cohesion which affect the results outcome often. I'm going to do a season 2 where the team cohesion will be alot better - and then their is champions league football as well. I expect a vast improvement of results and I will report back to you with that.

Ok guys I know I'm not on here alot these days, but I'm still here to contribute with some more content for this forum.

Big thanks to Mr Langvatn for sharing his experience in fm in general - this tactic wouldn't have been possible if it wasn't for him and his creativity - I can add this tactic might still not be a finished product, but I'm sure its a strong asset among lots of great tactics in this version of the game.

Cheers

Last edited:
Hey jes! I am still hanging around here, too :D

Love the formation. I am going to try one fast season with Bayern Munich, only selecting Bundesliga, so I hope it is going very fast. The season will be without any transfers. Remember: I am not playing with any transfer updates, so there's no Thiago, Götze, Lewandowski and so on at Bayern.

What player types do you recommend? I recognized, that your DMCL has "run from deep" on sometimes, but your DMCR has it on often. So I think the more offensive kind of player on the right?
What about the strikers? STC classic poacher? STCL/STCR?

Nice to know, that you are still present!

I will give you some screens later!

Last edited:
glad to hear about you jess,im here too but after many new tactics and formations I always come back to 2nd Visit and now I want to go with it from the start.

I will try this tactic on some cup matches just for see how it is,cheers!!

Hey jes! I am still hanging around here, too :D

Love the formation. I am going to try one fast season with Bayern Munich, only selecting Bundesliga, so I hope it is going very fast. The season will be without any transfers. Remember: I am not playing with any transfer updates, so there's no Thiago, Götze, Lewandowski and so on at Bayern.

What player types do you recommend? I recognized, that your DMCL has "run from deep" on sometimes, but your DMCR has it on often. So I think the more offensive kind of player on the right?
What about the strikers? STC classic poacher? STCL/STCR?

Nice to know, that you are still present!

I will give you some screens later!

I train the DM's as DM's - their job is to recycle possession and winning the ball back, defensive atributes like a DM and if they then have deep laying playmaker attributes as well then perfect. they won't get into alot of goalscoring opportunities.

The strikers should be quick all 3 of them - however I combine training here - like this 1st season complete forward 2nd season poacher schedule. My players were already fairly quick from the begginning - so started out with a complete forward schedule. The natural thing would be to reverse this process and start out with the poacher schedule.

My 2nd season is still ongoing and to be honest not good enough - I'm thinking to change the strikers as they simply don't convert their chances well enough - the enhanced poacher settings would be optimal - but I said this might would happen.

If you are testing this with Bayern - the expectations should be to win all

Cheers

glad to hear about you jess,im here too but after many new tactics and formations I always come back to 2nd Visit and now I want to go with it from the start.

I will try this tactic on some cup matches just for see how it is,cheers!!

2nd visit is a wonderkid - Dominatrix is very dominating and with the right team very good defensively - but offensively I have not cleared it to be good enough yet.

Cheers mate

Just a note - the youtube videos I've seen of the 3d engine in fm15 makes me refrain from buying it. The players look like total retarded morons, which is for me a downgrade of the game. Now people on youtube showing the 3d engine isn't much better than the players on the field - people think its a good idea to speed up the game so you hardly can enjoy the 3d match engine - personally it makes me dizzy to watch. The stadiums look like a nice edition where you get a helicopter view over the stadium. The players have their arms hanging straight on both sides of their body - RETARDED!!!!! - Now I've been playing some Fifa lately and I can only say thats the 3d engine I want - except I don't wanna play the games myself - my thumb gets destroyed. I wanna see football manager and fifa merge together for the perfect football game that will rule the world of football for gamers for years too come - it would outlive me :) - so Fking give it to us - we will pay in subscription so you wont have to do much other than updating the databases.

Easy Fking money right? exactly - so get your fingers out and get us what we want. Oh and I'm not really interested in the fifa interface - footbal manager do a perfect job with that - fifa should only be the 3d engine where we watch an enhanced AI make up their own mind depending on their decisions attribute :)

Cheers guys

ps

Enhanced poachers made the dominatrix worse - I stopped testing in season 2 - its unfortunately a fail for my very talented team - and it leaves me dissapointed because it showed alot of promise. - 27 game played and currently sitting in 6th place which is alright - but for me we should fight for the championship with the players shown above.

Just a quick note as I know I have been quite.. I am doing a season with the Dominatrix tactic with Spurs in the EPL in 2017. Took the job on just before pre season and will have a season finished sometime tomorrow.. No players in from me as the transfer budget was needed for wages so had to adjust. Don't expect it to break any scoring records in league but would expect to win at least 1 cup competition, if not more.

P.S League prediction is to finish 5th, I expect to be challenging for title and gain at least CL Qualification.. We shall of course see!

I finished season and would have to say that Spurs did very well. Won C1 Cup, FA Cup and Euro Cup too, also got CL qualification by finishing in second place in EPL. The tactic is very good defensively and I get a lot of possession anywhere from 55% up to as much as 78% depending on the opposition and how good they are. Does not score loads of goals but in EPL is harder to score 140 goals in the league. Also my team are not the best in the league and predicted to finish 5th. So all in all a good 1st season.

Some screenshots

Squad

View attachment 223260

Fixtures

View attachment 223259

View attachment 223258
View attachment 223257

View attachment 223256

League Table

View attachment 223255

I finished season and would have to say that Spurs did very well. Won C1 Cup, FA Cup and Euro Cup too, also got CL qualification by finishing in second place in EPL. The tactic is very good defensively and I get a lot of possession anywhere from 55% up to as much as 78% depending on the opposition and how good they are. Does not score loads of goals but in EPL is harder to score 140 goals in the league. Also my team are not the best in the league and predicted to finish 5th. So all in all a good 1st season.

Some screenshots

Squad

View attachment 956693

Fixtures

View attachment 956694

View attachment 956697
View attachment 956700

View attachment 956702

League Table

View attachment 956705

Good test mate - Yea I think its pretty solid but far away from the rock classic in terms of efficiency, maybe it will go more painless with superstar players, but then again I would probably use a more attracting option like Frankenstein or BBM in the premier league I would probably go for the rock classic or the 442 trippletweak. Thanks for trying it out Ossis aprreciate it.

So I started a new carreer with a new team - Barcelona :)
I wanted to go the Frankenstein route - but with the purpose of improving it and I failed meaning I was trying to tweak the OI's , but it actually made it worse. I'm beginning to wonder if tactics in actually are better without OI's. So got bored and pressured alot since my performances were horrific - When that happens you start to lose interest in the game and I have asked myself not to do that :) so I changed formation to The Langvatn Tribute and to be honest that helped alot but I didnt win the league RMA was to consistant - and my pc crashed a few times where I did really well and when it didnt crash my team sucked lol - so got beaten in Ch league quarter finals to Chelsea and won the spanish cup, now its the 2nd season and my players are through the roof, meaning I managed to get so many amazing players -

Lloris
Ter Stegen

Dede
Kara
Mangala
Shawcross
Smalling

Pogba
Romulo
Schnejderlin
Wanyama
Verratti
Ramsey
Stambouli
Rafinha

Griezman
Muniain
Neymar

De Bruyne
Messi
Halilovic

Suarez
Lukaku
Maupay
Helenius
Ongenda
Fierro

Some of these I loan out - but for sure a super squad and actually a little hard to pick who to use in the starting line up - its shaking the back and see who's name come up :) The midfield is the worst part - to decide who to pick for the 4 slots is so hard but I think my preffered would be in this order - Pogba - Verratti - Schnejderlin - Ramsey - closely followed by Romulo - Stambouli will have a hard time getting in the first 11 players just because he is so defensive compared to the rest of the choices - defence is a no brainer Dede - Kara - Mangala. The wings Griezman and Messi - The striker should also be a no brainer as I think Suarez is the best striker in the game - if you can't get David Costa from Chelsea :) - Later on Lukaku and Maupay will fight it out or the casual Regent that normally comes along and take charge. Well I say Suarez is probably the best striker what I mean is Suarez is probably the best natural striker - But someone like Messi or CR7 would ofcause be a step up meaning they would be best utilized in the striker position for sure, but its all about balance - so its hard to leave one or the other out of it all - which leads me to Neymar who I find being another great striker, but for the positions available in The Langvatn Tribute I don't find him to be adequate enough so he will be used as a rotational Inside forward.

Tried Yarmolenko and I only sold him because I needed Dede - Yarmolenko counts a s a foreigner just like Dede - but I just have to say - he's a mini Messi and I think Highly underestimated - for any sub top team I would buy this fella. Helenius danish striker that doesn't look like much compared to Suarez, but he scored in his first season 20 goals which is very decent for an unknown striker - his value also increased from 1.5m pounds to 8m pounds - if trained right he will become a very good player I aquired him for almost nothing so a must buy for a small to average team - he will be a star. Same goes for Andreas Cornelius, but he is more expensive, but cheap after the 1st season. I don't mention these because they are danish but because their is alot of money to be made just by signing them and then loaning them out for a good monthly fee - Im sure their is plenty of other options out their, but these two will get valued around the 20m pound mark and will be wanted by big clubs 3-5 season in. If they stay in their danish clubs they wont develop into their potential. I had Eriksen in my 1st season because I couldn't afford alot of more expensive options, but I sold him off again along with alot of other players and that let me to the squad overhaul as you can see above.

I also tried Kevin Volland I think his name is - he's a huge German talent - I saw him play in the u21 national team at the Euro's earlier this year - he didn't make me satisfied, but he was partnered with Helenius and they both together did alright. Now I'm loaning him out to Wolfsburg, but the price tag of Volland was 20m pounds when I bought him and that is for sure an overprized signing compared to what he could deliver, but I'm all in on experiments a trying to discover new talent - I think given him regular playing time over a few years he will become a very complete forward just like Helenius,but price tag is very different. So for me he's not worth it.

Ok its friday and I wish you all a good weekend

Cheers

Dongou and Munir how good can they become - have any of you seen them develop into great players?

I wanted to show you Helenius and Cornelius - they are both loaned out to ATH Madrid and Schalke

View attachment 223090

Helenius playing for a top team and scoring goals - absolutely a surprise - look at his average rate and ofcause 5 gls in 4 matches - he's loaned as a rotational player, which is fine considering its still early days of his carreer.

View attachment 223089

Cornelius - Getting playing time for another top team - Schalke is in 2nd coming november month so a successful loan it seems

Both these players costs hardly anything and would both go on to be successful as the years progress - if added a tutor for the two they would become even better. They are not finished in their development yet, but when they are finished they can play for any team - in fm13 :)

I forgot to mention that this carreer is not a carreer where i have been swapping players - its all the things I consider fun - to pursade players and then sign them - which is obviously easier when you are Barcelona compared to Getafe.

Super signing and for me a discovery - Aaron Ramsey - he scores for fun - his finishing attribute is 15 and that is obviously a high number for a midfielder. In tactics that uses the Langvatn framework he is near perfect for both DMC and CM position - Frankenstein all Langvatn tactics and ofcause The Langvatn Tribute is tactics where he will blossom for sure.

Verratti still needs to deliver - but he's young so I dont expect alot yet - Pogba is doing fine but nothing amazing yet - but the team gel is only good understanding so I'll expect these players will pick up their game later on.

Dongou is out on loan and he's starting to develop , if he can pick up the pace attribute some more he will be a class striker - in general terms I loan out players when they are 17-21 if the club that wants to loan them wants to use them as most often a first team or valuable player and then ofcause they will need to have top training facilities as much as possible. Scuffet is loaned out to Bologna as a valuable player and gets lots of experience from this - He could have chosen another club many were interested, but I picked Bologna for him because they have top training facilities - and he's only 17 so many years to develop.

I also bought Zouma - I loan him out as I feel their is no room currently in the squad - he's playing for Everton - the same goes for Will Hughes loaned out to Everton - both an integral part of an Everton success story :)

Tielemans bought for 15m pounds he's in the youth team and valued 9m pounds as a 16 year old - I will for sure loan him out probably next season - he's currently being tutored by Stambouli. Rabiot loaned out another great player that needs first team football, another future gem for sure. Ongenda loaned out to ST Ettienne - they are currently struggling but Ongenda is doing a good job and for me a future star just like Maupay is - Maupay is treated like my 3rd choice striker L.Suarez and Lukaku in front of him fighting for one slot - the striker position.

I got several regents - 3 coming superstars from Portugal - I got an Manchester City talent defender who I think will be a Superstar - I got crazy 4 talented Goal keepers - talking about overhaul :) and I got to many midfielders to be honest, but all are talented and I will loan them out to develop when time comes, but for now i'll see how they go in the youth team.

Rafinha loaned out to FC Porto and doing well - he's another good player and very good CM has a great finishing attribute which makes him very valuable - future star. Smalling and Shawcross is alot on the bench which in my opinion is a huge waste, but no room what so ever - Kara Dede and Mangala is just the next step. I do have young striker talent as well - but I don't remember their names, but as always plenty to choose from, but nothing big yet. Ingame talent is still a massive ruler.

Guys just wanted to talk a little :)

Cheers

This player is massively underrated and overlooked and in the game at Leverkussan in Germany at the start.. Perhaps not world class but I have in at RM in one save and has been perfect back up and trained as a complete forward. This is a SS of him in 2019

View attachment 222995

This player is massively underrated and overlooked and in the game at Leverkussan in Germany at the start.. Perhaps not world class but I have in at RM in one save and has been perfect back up and trained as a complete forward. This is a SS of him in 2019

View attachment 957305

Yea wow - I know he has alot of potential by secretly looking at players in fmrte, and I have had him several times but without any breakthrough to the first team - other players were chosen before him, so he never developed this way. I'm very glad you post this image of him - because that really shows what he can become - and in my world he looks like a beast - simular to L.Suarez with those attributes - I'm glad you developed him - he is certainly a step up from those I have shown, just a level above if not two levels, Pohjanpalo is a big talent and then he is strong which is exellent (perfect striker) - you did a good job in training him - I think he is a world class striker looking at his factfile - if i'm not wrong he is one of the biggest striker talent their is of ingame talent - his attributes in the beginning is just very low - so he doesn't look like alot at that point, but now he looks awesome in your save. I will actually tend to say he maybe look a tiny bit better than Suarez, but that's maybe because im blown away by his creativity attribute (19) wow!!!!

So how did you develop him - a few matches a season in the 1st team? loaned out? or just youth team till he was 19 and then used as substitute? what about tutor?

Cheers pal

View attachment 957305

He also reminds me of a regent I had called OBEM - he signed for Brondby which were insane in my 1st save - just a very perfect striker that smashes the ball to the top corners for fun :)

I'll be honest I bought him by accident! I needed back up to what I had Maupay, Breisha and Kross. I scouted him and thought he had potential, I did loan him out for a season but he came back and was good enough to be on the sub bench and started him a few games when tiredness or injuries, and play in cup games and he just developed from there. Was surprised as to how well he did develop and sometimes feel he should start league games more. I just feel he can become a hidden gem if trained correctly