GOOAALL-262-FM13.3.3 by Jesaustralia - The best tactic I've seen for FM13

Half way through season with Espanyol. Is a very good tactic at home but does produce for me odd results away. Have won all league games at this point but some have been a struggle and feel that at some point will lose an away game in the league. SS of league up to half way.

View attachment 925496

I'm not currently playing at the moment - I'm expecting in a few days this monitor - Acer 28" 4K LED Predator G-Sync XB280HK - and am planning to buy a monster Desktop PC - I'm currently on a laptop, but its getting old and I have never owned a monster PC before - so that lays in my plans - it will also help me with my art creations if you can call it that :) . Am not sure yet which PC I will buy, but I'm researching lots and I will buy something that has a future perspective and ofcause will go well with my beast of a screen/monitor.

About fm13
I think hands down Frankenstein 2nd visit is one of the best tactics created - the only thing I miss from that tactic is a better defence - when that is said I mean I rather wanna win 8-0 than 8-1 - so its not a big problem, but its an annoying problem - still that tactic have given me alot of pleasure to use. Broke Back Mountain - I also love - very smooth and beautiful play and with the added poachers that tracks back I can really enjoy that tactic as well - both these tactics will need a monster team to be the king of the world.

Alot of other tactics have been created both before and after the creations of the two above - but honestly the two above rock my world. What could improve Frankenstein - BBM's corner kick settings and then some kind of defensive tweak :)

I'm still following the thread though im not playing currently - I might play again though - we'll see

Cheers

Frankenstein 2015 by Jesaustralia

This is with the Frankenstein concept - but changed up a bit - the threesome midfield is brokeback mountain all the way - the cam is eliminated as I believe in the threesome midfield more - the poachers are also BBM inspired and tracks back - they could be changed - the wingers in my opinion are perfect - don't need a change - the anchorman I hope will make Frankenstein better defensively - the 2 midfielders are set to roam and move into space and interact with the poachers and the wingers - they are also very direct in their passing which I like in BBM - I think in some ways this is more offensive than original Frankenstein 2nd visit - and I hope it performs better defensively and hopefully the same offensively. This is an attempt to make Frankenstein better - I really like the settings, but I can't promise it will be amazing.

If you are still their - my computer is showing huge signs of dieing and I'm almost ready to buy a new one 2 weeks away to be more precise A beast of a computer yayy for me - I can't wait. For my health - I started to exercize alot and swap soda out with Water another yayy for me - lets hope the body can absorb the water lol.

If you are still their - The setpieces is changed a little to my own liking - but its not my preferred corner kick strategy - I didn't want to recreate Frankenstein as I actually am unaware of the OI's currently. In my experience recreating tactics - something always feel like missing - so I did it this way - but for sure this tactic would improve if BBM corner and freekick settings were the same.

Cheers guys - hope you are good

Frankenstein 2015 by Jesaustralia

This is with the Frankenstein concept - but changed up a bit - the threesome midfield is brokeback mountain all the way - the cam is eliminated as I believe in the threesome midfield more - the poachers are also BBM inspired and tracks back - they could be changed - the wingers in my opinion are perfect - don't need a change - the anchorman I hope will make Frankenstein better defensively - the 2 midfielders are set to roam and move into space and interact with the poachers and the wingers - they are also very direct in their passing which I like in BBM - I think in some ways this is more offensive than original Frankenstein 2nd visit - and I hope it performs better defensively and hopefully the same offensively. This is an attempt to make Frankenstein better - I really like the settings, but I can't promise it will be amazing.

If you are still their - my computer is showing huge signs of dieing and I'm almost ready to buy a new one 2 weeks away to be more precise A beast of a computer yayy for me - I can't wait. For my health - I started to exercize alot and swap soda out with Water another yayy for me - lets hope the body can absorb the water lol.

If you are still their - The setpieces is changed a little to my own liking - but its not my preferred corner kick strategy - I didn't want to recreate Frankenstein as I actually am unaware of the OI's currently. In my experience recreating tactics - something always feel like missing - so I did it this way - but for sure this tactic would improve if BBM corner and freekick settings were the same.

Cheers guys - hope you are good
Hey mate,glad to see you are doing well and healthy. I want see how it goes with your new frankies vision. I have a lot of work but im still playing fm13 with the 2nd visit,I like this tactic so much . Montilla´s Park is under construction lol it will be a reality in 2030

I am still around Jes.... Have been playing with the 2nd visit tactic the last week but had nothing different to update on, just more or less the same results etc...

Nice to see you are still around!

Have taken Espanyol through pre season and just finished the friendlies. Am using new F2015 tactic above, so should have some results to post up later tonight. Am playing a couple of other saves so might only be updating bit by bit.

Have taken Espanyol through pre season and just finished the friendlies. Am using new F2015 tactic above, so should have some results to post up later tonight. Am playing a couple of other saves so might only be updating bit by bit.

I'm using a sort of dream team with Barca - I swapped alot of players - Yaya Toure I have never managed I'm using him as an anchorman - Stambouli the backup - Alexis Sanches on the right Lazar Markovic as a backup - Hazard - Reus on the left - Spanish Chelsea Striker don't remember his name - Neymar and Messi - Ademilson as the talent. Defence is beasty - Kara - Dede - Mangala - David Luiz - Smalling - Hummels - One will be sold its too many good defenders. The midfield is Schweinsteiger - Pogba - Koke - Oscar - Wilshere - Toure could play their as well - The you team is filled with the best ingame talents mostly and you all know them - it surprised me how talented Munir is a potential of 192 - thats Superstar potential.

The gel is very bad and we are some way short off Blending well - So results will be a mixture - Just beat Valencia 7-0 on this horrible team blend - we are starting to play better, but next season I reckon will be the season where it all shows what this tactic can do. I have to remind you I don't know if this is a good tactic or not - I just put together my favourite midfield formation - I know how well that works in BBM - the enhanced poachers that tracks back - add Frankenstein wingers and the three some defenders and you have a combination between Frankenstein and Gooaal262 with Poachers.

I'm really excited I'm 5-6 days away from a supercomputer - its gonna be crazy - i7 4790k - 16gb ram (can expand) - GTX 980 ti Frozr (can expand) - Wifi on the motherboard - 2 3.1 usb ports - 4 usb 3.0 - 6 usb 2.0 - 2 LAN entrances - a DVD drive (prob don't need it) - a logitech webcamera with 15mp I think its called 920 - Keyboard and Mouse for gaming - ssd harddisk 500gb - 4 tera byte sshd harddisk + I bought the acer 280 28' screen and a luxury 4k cable for the monitor - I'm so excited - I can hardly believe I bought this - I wonder how many leagues it can run for fm13 :)

Cheers guys

I played about 15 games so far and won them all. Play looks good and have got to extremely strong understanding. Won all games and is averaging just under 5 goals a game in all comps.

View attachment 233895

Completed season with Espanyol and it did OK. Lost 2 games all season, 1 being in CL and losing tie on away goals, also missed a penalty, if scored would have won tie. Didn't score as many goals in 2nd half of season, so ended being a very similar season to the ones I played before. Some screenshots

View attachment 934810

View attachment 934812

View attachment 934814

View attachment 934819

Yea it didn't perform for me the way I wanted it too - When that is said - Frankenstein 2nd visit is king for me - I'm currently playing around with Marcelo - I realized its simular to Frankenstein - very simular - The instructions are different though and the two wingers as well - have you guys played with marcelo and how did the strikers do? - I seem to currently think the setpiece setup is very perfect in Marcelo - just scored 4 out of 5 but players tire quicker especially the strikers who I always set to closedown ZERO (0). That's why I ask the question - how did your strikers do in Marcelo?
I just changed to the Gooaall262 enhanced poacher settings and hope that improves marcelo - I also changed throwins to long throws because I have David Luiz master thrower with the bullet throw - I kept hard tackling of the strikers - to see if that would help any extra. Elche the opponent I just played had 1 chance vs ours 28 - I remember this tactic was incredible defensively - so it probably wouldn't be a bad idea to take a close look in terms of defence for 3 defender tactics. I find this tactic very balanced and that is interesting - because it has the withdrawn wingers that still come very much forward - but marcelo wingers can also be due for a change - MAYBE!!! :) - when I say maybe - what I really mean, they are perfect the way they are, but if their is any chance to make them even better that should be attempted - I like charging wingers - wingers that acts like Frankenstein, but further down the pitch - which means their will be more room for them running with the ball - so instead of running forward into a position - they stay and creates balance and a better passing option for the midfielders and the defenders - then they charge and makes the opponent defence very insecure especially if its someone like Hazard like I got or Bale who I don't have :) - I wanted a fair game :). A side note the striker who's name I couldn't remember is Diego Costa - He's a beast!!!!!!! - Lazar Markovic is nothing yet, but when he developes I think he will be good. Do you guys have any wingers you can recommend - someone you visually thought to yourself - this guy is brilliant? - I also have Alexis Sanchez - great dribbler.

Anyway I'm only blending well - so my performances will sky rocket with my dream team one's they get better cohesed.

I talk to the salesman who will sell me a super computer and he told me Monday - wow I'm so excited - I have never owned a beast like this - I hope its worth it - hope it will last me a while 5-8 years - all components are quality - top notch build - but the tech world improves so fast.

Just wanted to talk about Marcelo and indirectly about Frankenstein's potential defence - I'll let you know how my experiments go.

Cheers mates

I honestly don't remember how my strikers performed in the Marcello tactic. It was high scoring and defence was great. I used it with RM in 2050ish, a team of regens of course. But, it was in a save I lost last year when my laptop went down and lost the save!

As for wingers, I do like Draxler at Schalke but he is young at start of game and has potential to be great, suppose it depends on how he develops.

Hi guys,
We may not post and talk regularly, but we are reading the topic.
Thank you for all!!!
My question is not which tactic is better between Tridente tweak and Frankenstein 2nd visit, but which one do you prefer and why?

Regards!

Regarding the Marcello tactic, I went in and reminded myself of the tactic and it does have 3 versions. Original version 1, V2 and AM V2... So not sure if you are looking at 1 or all 3 Jes. But if I recall rightly the strikers did score most of the goals but other positions also scored a few goals, especially MC. Might start a new save and see though!

Regarding the Marcello tactic, I went in and reminded myself of the tactic and it does have 3 versions. Original version 1, V2 and AM V2... So not sure if you are looking at 1 or all 3 Jes. But if I recall rightly the strikers did score most of the goals but other positions also scored a few goals, especially MC. Might start a new save and see though!

Got my new pc - almost a beast without compare - I have installed FM13 on it and initially I thought it was a little slow with my Le Bigot save except - I have added 66 divisions and its not that slow so I'm very happy with that, but what a pain on the laptop. Graphics doesn't improve alot in 3d games which disapoints me a little, but I'm alright with that - I'll have to check if I can get some highres textures or something. I can play the game in a 4k resolution due to my 4k screen - but it is not worth it - text becomes to small - I don't like that so I use something like 1600-1000 something like that a good setting I can recommend to other people who have a 4k monitor.

Tridente or Frankenstein 2nd visit - I'm not the best to ask, but I would put my money on Frankenstein 2nd visit over most tactics in fm13 - but you need extremely good players because players are in the end the most important aspect of fm13 - I know this because of my different experiments creating players through fmrte etc - that has ended now cause I'm not gonna buy fmrte again. Many tactics even default tactics can be amazing if you have 11 Messi quality types of players.

Ossis I think with your Espanol team you could expect between 160-200 GLS with Marcelo - the version that Galego scored 179 GLS with. Your player quality will basically decide what's gonna happen. I have a feeling you have a good team that hasn't been fulfilled yet :)

My team is not Frankenstein ready my fullbacks are to good to not play with - so I use a 433 a tactic I released a short while back called Le Bigot - Jatoba and something else. Due to the extreme quality of my players that goes very well - with Frankenstein 2nd visit it would do better I think if I had wingers.

Cheers

I preffer 2nd Visit than the Tridente,but both are good tactics (but like Jess said,the important thing are the players you have).
Im playing with my Arrow tactic (if someone remember is a frankie tweak with AMR/L and AMC with Messi`s role,one striker and 3 DMC one of them with a very defender role) but a little tweaked.

im in my 3rd season with that tactic and I know is not a top scorer,but my team plays awesome and have a stats like a 167 goals for and 15 against first season with the tactic, 133 for 14 against the 2nd and now Im played 24 league games with 92 for 10 against (not too happy with that lol )

Next season I move to a new stadium ( Montilla Park lol ) and Im thinking to make changes on my team. Dont know if move to 2nd visit,the Galego`s tactic or continue with that.

Cheers mates!

Jess how it goes with the new monster PC?

Im now trying a simply tweak to 2nd Visit . I will try differents defensive options for the 3 defenders like all three with man mark or zone mark but the CDL and CDR going to the flanks,etc... I, currently with the all the 3 with man mark...a lot of games with clean sheets,nice anticipation from the 3 defenders but at finish the same feel about the goals against. So I think its not make the tactic better,but not worst for sure. I tryed with my tweak 3rd Visit (2nd Visit with the Tridente defence settings) and also the same feels. So I think we cant improve the defence of 2nd Visit without change the rest of the tactic (I mean make one of de DM pure defensive or more changes like that).

One tactic in mind to try for more defence and strong ofence : The frankie formation with ofensive libero settings for the centre defender,the 2 DM in a defensive role,the AMC with the original settings from frankie,also the same settings for the AMR/L and the jess poachers settings for the 2 strikers.
So the libero will support the attack and the defence and keep possesion for the team,the DMs can recover the ball and conect quicly with the libero,the AMC and the 2 poachers who can go deep to take the ball. For sure the goals for will be less than the original 2nd Visit but I think possesion is the better defence.

Cheers mates,and hey,its seems more people are coming back to fm13 so keep this alive!

Jess how it goes with the new monster PC?

Im now trying a simply tweak to 2nd Visit . I will try differents defensive options for the 3 defenders like all three with man mark or zone mark but the CDL and CDR going to the flanks,etc... I, currently with the all the 3 with man mark...a lot of games with clean sheets,nice anticipation from the 3 defenders but at finish the same feel about the goals against. So I think its not make the tactic better,but not worst for sure. I tryed with my tweak 3rd Visit (2nd Visit with the Tridente defence settings) and also the same feels. So I think we cant improve the defence of 2nd Visit without change the rest of the tactic (I mean make one of de DM pure defensive or more changes like that).

One tactic in mind to try for more defence and strong ofence : The frankie formation with ofensive libero settings for the centre defender,the 2 DM in a defensive role,the AMC with the original settings from frankie,also the same settings for the AMR/L and the jess poachers settings for the 2 strikers.
So the libero will support the attack and the defence and keep possesion for the team,the DMs can recover the ball and conect quicly with the libero,the AMC and the 2 poachers who can go deep to take the ball. For sure the goals for will be less than the original 2nd Visit but I think possesion is the better defence.

Cheers mates,and hey,its seems more people are coming back to fm13 so keep this alive!

Hey mate good to hear from you - Computer is good but a few struggles here and their, mostly with the inbuild wifi, so that makes me a little frustrated. I figured out to enhance graphics in fm13 which is not a huge improvement, but still very noticable so thats good to see. Tried a few other games mostly to test things out - Assassins creed 2-3-4 it looks good but it could look better if i would have bought the rog swift monitor, my mistake - if i should get optimal performance from my monitor i should have 2 graphic cards in sli - which would be 1000 us $ per graphic card - I feel a bit reluctant to invest further money in that right now :)

About Frankenstein and all other formations - I think formations is where the magic is more than the instructions - I feel very settled about this that the formations you choose is more important than the instructions that you use combined with the quality of the players which is also extremely important. That being said doesnt mean instructions are not important, I just feel it is like this. So if you could make Frankenstein even more attacking that might be even better than Frankenstein 2nd visit - 3 strikers?

I also think that Frankenstein has a vulnerability on the flanks due to its very compact formation. I dont think that you can help that out by giving different instructions to the players or the team. When all that is said I think Frankenstein is one of the most wonderful tactics of fm13 - if any tactic knows how to be dominating its this one and it scores alot of goals like no other - its competition is Marcelo another tactic that has 3 defenders, but this one knows how to defend for some reason, that surprises me - which leads me to say their you have your potential tweak for Frankenstein, but can Frankenstein be tweaked defensively and not lose on the offensive part? I dont know - I wish it could.

I think its worth it trying different extreme formations to see what happens - like Frankenstein is an extreme formation - Brokeback mountain is not an extreme formation - marcelo isnt either and ofcause the 442 and 451 trippletweaked are not extreme formations - they are balanced formations, where in my opinion BBM comes out as the most attractive. The tactic I currently use is with attacking fullbacks a triangular midfield dm,cm,cm and 3 strikers this is with Le Bigot as one of the strikers - they destroy alot one game won 19-0 in a tactic I will call a balanced formation, but this only works because my players are gods for this formation. I sometimes think i should buy fmrte again to experiment with extreme formations and i probably will, because i think their is still that one formation for fm13 that will be remembered as diablo or cmaddict its just a matter of experimenting thinking outside of the box.

Conclusion Im not ready to leave fm13 yet - I have just been preoccupied by other things - and im collecting hunger for the game again :) - Experiment like **** guys - try the unthinkable - you will suddenly hit the amazing the unbelievable both on fm13 and life :)

Cheers - Im still here

Ps If you have a girlfriend and you are asking her to experiment - please dont make a cross reference to this post :)

Last edited:
A bit of a odd question

what kind of Personality do you guys look for in a player

A bit of a odd question

what kind of Personality do you guys look for in a player

I like my players to have a personality disorder like scitzofrenia or split personality :) - seriously you can google this very easily - determined - resolute - model professional - professional - leader - born leader is personalities you should look into - but personalities shouldn't be the most important aspect when looking for players - sometimes the genius just have a bad personality, but if you are thinking to play him in 85 % of matches I don't think that's gonna be a problem. Get old players into your team with 17+ determination and influence and use them for tutoring your youth team - make a long term plan and keep tutoring the players untill they surpass their tutor in the mental stats especially. Then keep your youngsters at your club for a long time and use them when they are 23 to tutor youngsters to get the same personality traits for a long time to come. Tutoring factory!

Hope this helps - you should also google which players would be good as tutors - Lorik Cana tutor beast :) Dirk Kuyt etc etc if in the beginning of the carreer.

Cheers