good tactic for liverpool! try out, good results!!!

mikel peterson from denmark...he's newcomer and i don't buy him or what..valued at 3mil..16yrs...else..fransecs from spain(buy)peter moine from france(buy)..physical att??either u learn by someone experience or by hard training..get a gud youth coach is better option...or u find youth players that are already gud in their specific skill or att...

no...is that let youth players to slot to 1st team may increase physical attribute?? emm i will try...

i let my youth to be backup..and i played them in 3 occasion....first..when u against lower club in premiership...like stoke..hull..2nd,played in fa and carling cup..3rd,when u face big teams in just b4 3 days..

Last edited:
no...is that let youth players to slot to 1st team may increase physical attribute?? emm i will try...

plz upload the tactic for us. its a lot of talking about this and that, and still no one upload the tactic for us to see. especially the players instruction, which for me, is very important since the tactic alone is not really effective. i mean u can make the tactic, which for me is good, but without proper player instruction, its meaningless.

I know wot you mean izzice777, I have got individual instructions from S Beucharest and I am just waiting for him to OK the screenshots of the settings just to make sure they are correct, once ok'd I will then upload the tactic for everyone.

is this it?

i kinda wonder if this is the tactic for this thread...

trying to set it up, but may be different in player instruction. kindly hope u guys can download and tell me where to tweak it, especially mr. steaua bucharest.

thanx...

this is the tactic i guess

is it? tweak it as i usually does, and still do as i play.
2nd season now, have to sell a lot to buy players to fit this tactic to the max effect..

Just brought the game and this is going to be the first tactic i try with tugs training, wish me luck :)

yah u got the tactics right izz, and ronmaiden will post screenies of each individual player instructiin because i confirmed they are all good, i couldnt answer faster because i wasnt home, and lately i have been on my QPR game...i also have great tactic for that one:p

just won the championship by 1 point on Reading:) was expeted to finish 12th, i won manager of the year, i made some good transfers, i bought IONUT MAZILU and KIKIN FONSECA...they wouldnt stop scoring. now buying seleznyov because he finally wants to come play for me:) also im playing UEFA CUP cuz i won LEAGUE CUP 3-2 against TOTTENHAM...2 late penalties:) FONSECA FTW!

new to the game does this liverpool tactic really work

well im on liverpool game and it took years to find out a good tactic, and i think i finally might've found one, i wont make you download because i know some of u might not be able to, so ill just list the positions beneath ill try my best to make it easier to understand:|

ST ST
AMC
MC MC
WBL WBR
DC DC
SW
GK

mentality--3 clicks to the right

creative freedom--2 from the end

tempo--7 clicks to the left

passing style--6 clicks to the left

width\closing down--3 clicks to the right

time wasting--same as creative freedom

defensive line--4 clicks to the right

tackling--normal...leave it as it is

counter--on

tight marking--on

as for player instructions i wont go in to that now as it will be far to confusing, if u want to know them just ask on the topic and ill answer for you immiedately :) hopefully this tactic will work for you, cuz its working for me:D
playing with this tactic is not only hella offensive...but also defensive as you have 5 defenders, 2 of which are attacking. so when i play my WB's are usually always open and they will always cross the ball in and usually, goals from headers come. but on the defensive end...lets say that one of my WB's gets caught out of position ill have still 3 good DC's + the other WB helping back there so chances of them scoring are unlikely, usually this is a good tactic has worked for me on other FM's. make sure you have 1 forward with good : jumping, heading,strength and then set him as your target man and for your WB's go to crossing, and select "cross to target man" that way we score lots of goals on counter attacks. so goodluck, and if there ABSOLUTELY anything that you are wondering about or i have forgot about( MUST BE SOMETHING) please tell me!

Hi guys dun understand this sentance "creative freedom--2 from the end "
show is "Little" or "Much"? Someone enlighten me?
Do you guys "tick" the target man? Thank you.

Last edited:
Hey folks, Steaua kindly gave me the individual instructions via PM and I have set them up and had them ok'd so here are some screnshots of the settings.

Im not sure I have a screengrab of the slightly defensively minded midfielder so here is Steauas instructions to me (hope he doesn't mind)

goalie-ultra defensive
right wing back\left wing back-mentality-1 click to the right, everything else way it is
sweeper-mentality ultra defensive, forward runs-rarely, long shots-rarely, creative freedom, max little.
DC-mentality 2 clicks away from maximum defence, creative freedom, 1 click from maximum. then no runs, no crosses, through balls often.
MC(left)-mentality-6 clicks to the left, through balls often, forward runes mixed, everything else the same
MC(right) mentality-5 clicks to the right, craetive freedom 5 clicks to the right, long shots, mixed and forward runs often, everything else same.
AMC-mentality 3 clicks away from max attacking, creative freedom-much(i got 8 clicks to the right) through balls often, forward runs often, long shots often(steven gerrard...amazing shot)
FC\FC-mentality-max attacking, creative freedom-max, run with ball-often, long shots-often, through balls-mixed everything else the same nothing needs to be changed in free kicks or corners, atleast i didnt

Hope this helps everyone

I wonder if the tactic is the right one. Tweaking mine to good effect with this formation. And its not the same as that tactic mate. But if its doing good for u, then use it. I prefer my tweaking better. LOL

My advice: Dragging the closing down to the right makes ur players tired easily in a game, may even get to 65% from 100% condition he starts at the end of the game. Drag the bar more to the left, till it says closing own area. Maximum left for SC and AMC, just 1 or 2 clicks from the end left to the right for MC. Tell me if it works for u, coz it works for me. LOL

Last edited:
To bro ronmaiden:
does yr MC (left) have creative freedom "tick"?
U never put the screenshot and need to confirm with you bro.

"MC(left)-mentality-6 clicks to the left, through balls often, forward runes mixed, everything else the same"

terry gerrard, it tells you everything you need to know, and when it says 2 clicks from the end...it means little. currently im unbeaten in england