good tactic for liverpool! try out, good results!!!

Reaction score
well im on liverpool game and it took years to find out a good tactic, and i think i finally might've found one, i wont make you download because i know some of u might not be able to, so ill just list the positions beneath ill try my best to make it easier to understand:|

ST ST
AMC
MC MC
WBL WBR
DC DC
SW
GK

mentality--3 clicks to the right

creative freedom--2 from the end

tempo--7 clicks to the left

passing style--6 clicks to the left

width\closing down--3 clicks to the right

time wasting--same as creative freedom

defensive line--4 clicks to the right

tackling--normal...leave it as it is

counter--on

tight marking--on

as for player instructions i wont go in to that now as it will be far to confusing, if u want to know them just ask on the topic and ill answer for you immiedately :) hopefully this tactic will work for you, cuz its working for me:D
playing with this tactic is not only hella offensive...but also defensive as you have 5 defenders, 2 of which are attacking. so when i play my WB's are usually always open and they will always cross the ball in and usually, goals from headers come. but on the defensive end...lets say that one of my WB's gets caught out of position ill have still 3 good DC's + the other WB helping back there so chances of them scoring are unlikely, usually this is a good tactic has worked for me on other FM's. make sure you have 1 forward with good : jumping, heading,strength and then set him as your target man and for your WB's go to crossing, and select "cross to target man" that way we score lots of goals on counter attacks. so goodluck, and if there ABSOLUTELY anything that you are wondering about or i have forgot about( MUST BE SOMETHING) please tell me!

Last edited:
ok mate i will try... thanks...
by the way..who u put target man in your team...
soory mate my english not so good...:)

in this tactic... we used time wasting quite offenly..am i right???
who is your sw???

my 1st game vs fulham win 4-2... 1 red card show.. maybe i should find sw...
neway thanks mate...:)
cheers

sorry bout being so long on the response, my target man is ryan babel\torres\gerrard but at the moment im trying to get a good forward to be target man becauase i have already got a youngster and his name is victor moses from crystal palace...cheap 2m and he will be amazing, he wins almost every header, also my sweeper is hyppia:S trying to buy someone but dont have money and my time wasting is on rarely, unless its close game and close to the end i will put often.

as far your red card goes, i would try going to the "tackling" and put easy for that certain player so he doesnt do it again.

last 3 games...2-0, 3-1, 3-0 and only 1 yellow card, all my players got 7+ except torrest got like 6.4 in one game

awesome mate... i will look that player...:)
can u list me your team players???

2nd game i win against arsenal 2-1..torres score 2gol... all players rating 7+...
thanks mate u doing a great job...:)

thanks, and thats a hella of a good result, apparently arsenal is amazing in this game...and well you just beat them:D

can u list me your team players please???

the only new player that i've gotten is paulo cannavaro-napoli-4.6m-sweeper because i hate hyppia, and hes *****, was supposed to have felipe from udinese, but he failed a medical..so the transfer got cancelled, had no choice but to get paulo cannavaro.

Last edited:
yup i already sold him... i try to buy felipe.. but his price now 9.5m... any other suggestion..emm quite younger please...

is that suppose wasting to be often?? or every game should i change to rarely??? because when i change to rarely not good to my team.. just get 1 0r 2 goal only...

change your wasting to whatever suits your team, if your looking for a sweeper, try paulo cannavaro from napoli cheaper then felipe, and younger i believe

28yrs 10m..felipe younger than paulo...emm neway thanks mate... :) if u have any idea or suggestion just msg me ya....:)

im also annoyed with finding a good sweeper, i just bought paulo for the first season till i get some money, then i will try to get a better one, if i find one be sure that ill let you know. im trying my best:p

Im just about to restart my Liverpool game and did rubbish for like 5 seasons so will definately give this a try, I know you mentioned that you didn't upload your tactic because some people can't download but is there any chance you could put the tactic somewhere to download for those of us that can please?? just so we can have the full working version with all the individual player instrustions - cheers, it would be appreciated

Also if your looking for a sweeper then defo check out Frederico Fazio, I think he is at Sevilla, plays SW, DC, DM and MC and is awesome, young and fairly cheap.